Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 spiritual healing for multiple sclerosis??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2014 :  10:32:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone,

As I think you all know I was dx'd in 2011 with MS (multiple sclerosis), primary progressive type, but in the past 6 months it has turned nasty; attacking my brain cells and moving at a rapid pace, which is scaring everybody involved, especially my neurologist and me. I have one last tx of IV mitotraxone at the end of June, and that is because of toxcicity. The body/heart cannot tolerate more. Then there is really not very many options left for my doctor to give me except regular cancer chemotherapy drugs where I loose all my hair and throw up all over the place and so on. What I'm trying to get around to is to ask any of you good people here, and btw, who has ALWAYS been there for me, thank you so much!!! But, is there any spiritual healing out there for MS?? If any of you know of anyone or group, please let me know, ok?? Time is running short!!

Blessings to all
nirmal

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2014 :  1:25:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nirmal you'll for sure be in my samyama after meditation.

A friend of the family had MS and I remember there was talk of the psychic Edgar Cayse recommending gold as a treatment.

He had a goofy technique using batteries for getting gold in the body but now its easy to ingest colloidal gold which is even at Amazon. Its not supposed to interfere with medications.

Just a thought Nirmal.

Hopefully others will offer a specific spiritual technique like you asked for.

Bless you!

Edited by - BillinL.A. on Apr 24 2014 2:51:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2014 :  2:58:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi BillinL.A.

Funny,I just read that Cayce article earlier today! Guess we really are one!! I
have been doing a Google search on spiritual healing and for MS, and there is a lot of sites specificlly just for MS, which was suprising to me. I thank you for your help & support, it means a lot.

nirmal
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2014 :  7:29:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2014 :  12:12:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You may find interesting the following video
http://tv.greenmedinfo.com/doctor-c...spdWbSl.dpuf

All the best
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2014 :  1:42:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A medical marijuana prescription and some good dispensary weed high in CBD's has been shown to help dramatically with MS symptoms: http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/art...s/267161.php

You'll be in my thoughts Nirmal. [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2014 :  08:05:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Power,
Thanks for the link, I'll definitely check it out.

Hey there Carson,
Good to hear from you!! That's a great suggestion about medical marijuana,but alas, I live in Germany,and they don't think too kindly much about the stuff!! It's legal in the Netherlands, but it's a long drive from where we live, and the German cops are perched right at the border just waiting on some poor unlucky soul to pounce on for a few miserable ounces of the stuff!!!
I want you to know since I can right here that I congratulate you! You are doing so well and prospering and I just wanted you to know that I have been keeping up with you and your progress, if at a distance. Sorry about that!!!

love & light to all,
nirmal
Go to Top of Page

Purohit

India
43 Posts

Posted - May 02 2014 :  08:29:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nirmal,

Maybe you are already aware about it. The Mahamrityunjay mantra is considered very powerful in spiritual healing. In India, used for seeking liberation, freedom from bondage, as well as for healing. Many a times priests are hired to chant certain number for overcoming difficult situations, sicknesses and serious problems.
This is just FYI as the idea came during my meditation to share .

My best wishes and prayers...
Govind

Edited by - Purohit on May 02 2014 08:54:47 AM
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - May 02 2014 :  09:17:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Namaste Govind.

No, I'm not familiar with this mantra, but I'm getting ready to now!!
How kind and thoughtful to send to me...

nirmal
Go to Top of Page

Omsat

Belgium
267 Posts

Posted - May 02 2014 :  7:50:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Tryambakam yajamahe sugandhim pushti vardhanam
Urva rukamiva bandhanan mrutyo muksheeya ma amrutaat

The Mahamrityunya mantra is well-known for healing powers indeed.

Here a rendition by Hein Braat for a male singer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmsPdQlEy2c
and our own kami for a beautiful female voice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wci...ure=youtu.be

Here are the aypsite topics where kami talks about her experience with the mantra and shares her singing:

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....PIC_ID=13339

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....13763#117411

Best wishes,
omsat
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - May 03 2014 :  07:43:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nirmal,

Agree with Govind and Omsat. This is one very powerful mantra and I have seen people heal from varied ailments with it. One good way to start is to chant it 21, 54 or 108 times daily, and set an intention to do so for at least 40 days. It will seep into your subconscious mind and come up at various times during the day and night. It is said that for a mantra to be effective and for its siddhi to take place, it needs to be chanted at least 125,000 times.

Will keep you in samyama.

Love to you.

PS: Omsat, thank you for sharing the links.
Go to Top of Page

jyoteekat

USA
10 Posts

Posted - May 03 2014 :  12:13:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nirmal:
Sorry to hear about the MS. My Dad had it too. My cross to bear is colon cancer, but to the point. If you want to try colloidal gold there is only really one company to try... that's Purest Colloids, http://www.purestcolloids.com, in New Jersey that makes the best colloidal gold (a watery suspension of gold particles) out there. The particles are only .66 nanometers wide (about the size of two atoms or so). As far as I know this is the only place in the world that can make mineral particles this small. I have no commercial interest in this company but if you are going to try it use only the best if you want a good result. Amazon carries this product, at least in the US.
Best Regards and Blessings,
Allen
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - May 03 2014 :  3:38:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear friends,

I have made a discovery and made a new topic about it. It's about the new, re-emergence of an old energy source similar to reiki, but goes deeper and takes you higher in consciousness called Ka Shen Sekhem with All LOVE energy. Attunements of these universal life force energies one experiences healing on the physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional leve. One also experiences changes in levels'of consciousness, bliss, and opening of the heart, enabling one to give and receive love freely. I really do think this is the path I should now take for healing the MS & all the rest. They give a free self healing treatment and I have been using it for about 4-5 days now with great success. They also give free trial attunements. What I meant earlier about Ka Shen Sekhem as an old energy that has re-emerged is the fact that the energy has been transforming, just in the past several months, it has been expanding, rapidly, and people
are having enlightenment experiences, and lying on the floor in states of bliss!!! All these kinds of things are new, and never happened before!! Check it out!!! www.vibrational-alchemy.com
love & light,
nirmal
p.s. I thank you all for your support & help!!!
Go to Top of Page

nirmal

Germany
438 Posts

Posted - May 04 2014 :  06:09:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
p.s.s. I would love some feedback from anyone. Maybe somebody has had experience with reiki or heard of the ka shen sekhem & ALL LOVE system
before?
thanks
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2014 :  4:30:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nirmal,
I have had a lot of experience with Reiki and energy healing. One word of caution is to be careful about receiving energy when in a flare up.I once gave a lady a distant attunement while in a flare up and she experienced extreme pain. It was a lesson for me.I co-moderated my own Reiki group on Yahoo(Expansion Reiki) for several years where we gave free attunements distantly.
L&L,
Dave
Go to Top of Page

Apkallu

France
108 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2015 :  11:49:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

Are we saying that healing someone with Samyama could be harmful ?
My wife told me she experienced physical inconveniences while I was working on her (saying mentally her name) : headaches, feeling nauseaus, etc.

Is it a good sign ?
Because obviously something happened and I understood Samyama can only be doing good things ?
I've been working secretly on people being really sick (cancer, etc.) : Am I doing a big mistake ? Do they risk their life ?

Finally, I thought the healed subject had to be aware that he's going to be healed so that the energy can "work" but it seems not to be the case.
Unless that they have to be aware so that the energy can do a good work and not generate such inconveniences ?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000