Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Tommy says Goodbye to TM
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2006 :  11:42:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Richard said:
When Maharishi Mahish Yogi shut down all his operations in the UK he said that we were a scorpion nation not worthy of his teachings, this is of course rubbish everyone has a right to enlightenment no matter what there race or nationality.

Richard, what did Britian do that so disappointed His Holiness? I remember that His Amazingness Mahesh was in a terrible fit of pique with the United States because the courts here started to say to him in a number of ways, "Um, sorry, but no you don't, Mr. Mahesh". However, the cruel revenge he exacted on the United States was to vow never again to hallow the American soil with his lotus feet, a threat which I believe he has upheld to this day.

But what prompted him to go so far with Britain as to actually pull out his teaching program entirely? What threw him over the edge? Did his Mahesh's World Government candidates get fewer votes than the Silly Party in the elections or something? Or maybe the concept of "Curried chips" offended his Indian sensibilities?

Edited by - david_obsidian on Mar 23 2006 1:09:04 PM

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2006 :  07:58:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I must apologize to everyone who posted replies to this topic. Through an action of mine coupled with the unreliability of my server they have inadvertently been deleted I am very sorry. I am now going to go away and crawl under a large stone

RICHARD
Go to Top of Page

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2006 :  09:44:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Richard,

These things are going to happen!! Please don't worry about it!!

Light and Love,
Kathy
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2006 :  09:49:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Kathy, I'm still hiding a bit though

RICHARD
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000