Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 DhyanyogiOmdasji
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2006 :  08:32:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Dear All,
Dhyanyogi Omdasji will be arriving in San Francisco today. I advise all who can find time to visit him and receive his darshan.He will be giving the Divine Sound meditation and shaktipat over the period of time he is in the USA.A great opportunity to see a genuine siddha and experience his energies.
L&L
Dave

Divine Sound Meditation

“An Ancient & Powerful Form of Meditation Last Experienced over 200 Years Ago”

May – June Schedule

Event: Open audience with the Divine Master
Monday—Saturday 6-7 p.m.

Take this opportunity to find out a little about this truly gifted being from India. Find out about your true potential and how to tap into it and make it blossom. Open forum and discussions. Everyone welcome. No Fee

Event: Divine Sound Meditation
Monday—Saturday 7-8:30 p.m.

The Divine Sound, sung live by Guru Omdasji, is a blissful and unique experience of peace and self-discovery. The beauty, and power of this meditation heals and harmonizes the mind and body.
Individual sessions $35.00
Five pre-paid sessions $150.00.
Pre-registration is required. Limited seating available.

Event: Shaktipat
Date and time to be scheduled
Divine Yogi Omdasji Shaktipat is an accelerated experience for those wishing to delve into and discover the potential of their true selves as described and experienced by other great yogis and saints from our world. This is the opportunity of a lifetime for the serious practitioners of yoga and the true adventurers who wish to experience the full potential that exists within their own being.
Three consecutive sessions must be attended. Fee $300.00. Pre-registration is required.

Event: Bhakti (Students Only)
Sundays* 7:00-9:00pm

For students who have already taken Shaktipat, spend time with Omdasji to ask questions and discuss your experiences. We round off the evenings with a meditation led by Guru Omdasji. No Fee.

*Schedule is subject to change at any time without advance notice due to the nature of a Yogi that marches to his own tune and not to the tune of the world.

Participants of the Divine Sound Meditations are singing the praises of the experience. Here are some excerpts from “The Marina Times” May 2005 Issue:

“The day I started, I haven’t stopped, I have been attending the meditations for more than 40 days. The overall experience is very centering and the Divine Meditation Sound creates a sweet piercing in me. The meditations have empowered me to deal with my inner strength and subsequently better handle the stress of being a small business owner." -Restauranteur

“This is an experiential discipline that you can take into every moment of your life. The experience of Divine Sound can take you to a place that might take months to get to otherwise. That’s been my experience working with other forms of meditation.” - Student of Psychology.

"I have been attending the sessions for just over 40 days, I feel happier and people in my life have noticed a change. It’s a very valuable experience, It’s priceless.” -Professional Photographer

http://dhyanyogi.omdasji.googlepages.com/home

All meditations will be held at Edward II Bed and Breakfast, 3155 Scott Street @ Lombard
Contact Jai Das for further information at 415-517-9856

'the mind can see further than the eyes'
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000