Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 incubus?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

adrift05

USA
13 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2010 :  09:48:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit adrift05's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi, I've posted a while back in regards to my spontaneous kundalini awakening that happened about 2 yrs ago. Even now i don't know what is going on with me, my body. There is one thing that concerns me, and it has been happening on and off, and last night was so vivid that it prompts me to ask for help. I feel as if sometimes some spirit or something is arousing my body to feel these heightened, sexual feelings, and at the same time my body is worked up in these precise positions and poses that makes me think it's not just me and my sexual desires, but something more - as if something is inhabiting my body and causing me to do all these things. If anyone can shed any light on why this is occurring and whether or not if it is a bad spirit doing this to me and how I should stop it, please help, b/c i'm tired of not knowing whats going on and what to do. Thank-you.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 7:20:10 PM

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2010 :  11:58:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by adrift05
I feel as if sometimes some spirit or something is arousing my body to feel these heightened, sexual feelings, and at the same time my body is worked up in these precise positions and poses that makes me think it's not just me and my sexual desires, but something more - as if something is inhabiting my body and causing me to do all these things.

Its the force/energy that attracts a man towards another woman and vice versa.

Do you think the sexual positions are something that you learn?

No, they are discovered my friend. They are all preset within us.

So there is nothing to worry about unless you overdo this stuff. Like too much masturbation.

Just continue your practices/meditation and enjoy such occasions when they come. They will start to decline or stop permanently in time.

Go to Top of Page

adrift05

USA
13 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2010 :  4:52:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit adrift05's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well...I think it disturbs me because I'm quite new and inexperienced to this sexual energy, and if I haven't known that this is possibly due to kundalini, I would say I'm suffering from some sort of sexual dysfunction, lol. Is there any books or source of information that you could provide me in understanding this sexual phenomenon? I don't really do any practices/meditation; only when my body sometimes pushes me to do certain kriyas and meditative stances, do I do. Other than that, I have been trying to lead my life not very centered on spiritual practices, as I was pre-kundalini awakening.
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2010 :  8:34:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Adrift, youhave found the right place right here. Just read the lessons and do the practices. If it seems too complex just start with the mantra meditation and make it a daily habit. Then just give it time
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2010 :  02:05:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by adrift05
Is there any books or source of information that you could provide me in understanding this sexual phenomenon?

The 2nd chakra (Swadhisthana) is explained beautifully in this video:

http://tinyurl.com/34te6xd

Enjoy!

Go to Top of Page

Scorpio1987uk

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
57 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2010 :  3:05:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think you are just experiencing the sex chakra/s, I feel them all the time when I go to sleep, I find it very stimulating, if you can hear sounds internally coming from the chakras it is possible to actually talk to the female energy, when I think something in my head about her that might "turn her on" I sometimes hear a sound like a cat purring, maybe thats why the ancient cultures such as the Egyptians worshiped cats :P I wouldnt be scared of the female energy, you should just surrender to it and enjoy the sexual bliss, it is perfectly natural and it is not a sign of sexual dysfunction, if anything it improves your sex life and continued practice will prevent you from prematurely ejaculating and so forth. I am a celibate and without the sex chakra I don't think I could carry on on this path, It is a perfect way of refraining from sexual misconduct such as lust because if you ever feel lust towards someone you can just channel that energy inside yourself and turn that negative energy into something very positive. I wouldnt call her an "incubus" either thats just bible propaganda which is not the original word of Jesus it was added afterwards by the church because their view is that finding God inside yourself is unnacceptable their view is that you have to go to a "priest" to talk to God which I think is a load of rubbish, by the way I was raised Christian so I am not saying this because I am anti-christianity.
Go to Top of Page

adrift05

USA
13 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2010 :  01:34:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit adrift05's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the response everyone. I'll try my best to cope with it. As for the incubus matter, I have a friend who believed in it because of her encounter with one after she messed around with the ouiji board. She was an atheist before that and when she told me about her 'encounter', I had a hard time believing her. But if kundalini is real, i think anything is possible. Anyhow, sometimes I don't really know what I know/believe anymore...I just know that I feel off with strange symptoms I cannot quite place (and I'm a health student). And since I have no one physically around me who can confirm and support me in this process, as well as I am quite busy with my life, I find it difficult to go through and maintain these kundalini practices for grounding that I have read.
Go to Top of Page

Scorpio1987uk

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
57 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2010 :  9:57:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have to agree with you, it is very hard to talk to anyone about these experiences, most people will think you are crazy, but to be honest I think the problem is modern "civilization", now every thing has to be proved to exist, which is really annoying considering how most scientific facts these days started as theories. Most people are too skeptical to believe anything other than what they can see and need other people to tell them if it is correct. It is a lonely life having kundalini, the trick is to live in two worlds, keep what you have experienced inside yourself and don't tell anyone unless asked a direct question or you feel they might know something.

"have you ever smelled a rose?, it is impossible to describe to anyone what it smells like, have you ever experienced God? It is impossible to describe to anyone the experience." :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000