Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Help Me Please! Am I Psychotic????
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Scorpio1987uk

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
57 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2010 :  5:28:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello I am new here, I have been looking on the internet for someone with the same or similar experience experience.

About 2 years ago, a year before I had my kundalini/Holy Spirit awakening, I remember doing telekenisis on a small stone, it really freaked me out I had it in my hand and it moved by itself, on that same day I had a physic experience, I was hearing thousands of voices all screaming at me I dont know how its possible for my mind to hallucinate all those voices there were so many of them and there was many conversations happening at the same time, I distincly heard a voice in an american accent say "if you can hear me then you are truly blessed" I live in England so I was really freaked out, the "telepathic" coversation soon cut out after that, but the last thing I said was "I am sorry" and then all the voices stopped screaming.
I had hallucinations for a few days after that, I was seeing walls of snakes coming from all directions including the sky, it was real scary, I think the ancient greeks called this phenomenom "medusa" meaning guardian..... I think it was becuase I was tampering with "dark magic" or bad karma I must have built up over the years of stealing, lying and cruelty ive been causing to others.

I spent the next few years under psychiatric care and I am still currently on medication. Since then my life has changed completely I think I have the chakras I used to feel balls of energy in my body, 6 of them I think all the way up my spine to the middle of my brain. Ive been having weird dreams like seeing the cells in my body exactly like seeing it through a microscope and Ive had an out of body experience that only lasted about 30 seconds because I got scared and I got pushed back into my body. But I am really scared because I have done some very bad things in my life such as hurting innocent animals etc.... I feel like I don't deserve these "gifts" and I believe in reincarnation even though I am a Christian I am open minded, I need Help please I have never met anyone with these experiences and I need to know if all of this is natural, please help I am not some pretend wanna be phychic, apparently my psychiatrist diagnosed me as Bipolar and Schizophrenic with Psychotic Episodes and I don't want to be on meds for the rest of my life. The bad symptoms I suffer now are racing thoughts, pain in my heart, headaches, uncontrolable emotions (I get very angry then the next moment I am in tears.) I have tried to meditate but I can never silence my mind ive only been able to stop my thoughts for 10 seconds max and then I get a rush of bad thoughs and feeling and I get angry all over again, Someone please help, any guidance would be greatly apreaciated.

(Also I keep getting these weird vivid dreams, a few times felt high vibrations then a tunnel open up in front of me and I get pushed into it it feels like a rollercoaster its like the film Stargate and another time I saw a very beautiful woman in my room, it was really weird and when I opened my eyes she was still there which freaked me out, I was sweating heavily when it was over, I think she was an angel) On a final note I am still hearing voices CONSTANTLY it sounds like loads of little birds chirping away inside me and a cat that purrs near my penis (I am not kidding, I think thats why they call a vagina a ***** lol I think women might have had the same experience :) And it makes sense historically since a lot of civilizations looked at cats as a sexual symbol eg, Egyptians.)

Anyways Im sorry to bother you with my life story but ive had this bottled up inside me for 3 years now and I had to tell someone, please help me guys/gals, is this normal or am I a nutcase in need of more psychiatric help?

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 7:25:07 PM

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2010 :  5:51:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dude, I have no way of knowing if you are nuts or not.

There are certain things that are not well understood, and mental illness is one of those things.

I can tell you that the process of purification referred to as Kundalini can precipitate symptoms like those you have described. Certainly, I have had many strange symptoms... even some that medical professionals would call symptoms of mental illness.

With the Kundalini purification process taking place, there will be strange symptoms because it is at least partly the nervous system that is being purified. The nervous system is where the magic happens and how we relate to the world. It's where all the sensory information is processed, so it makes sense that this happens.

Additionally, as one makes progress with their self realization, one becomes open to the multi dimensional reality of the Universe. Just like a big city, the spiritual Universe can be a dangerous place. It is always better to use caution when exploring this place!

With these things in mind, you need to realize that this is a process through which the more sensitive among us can be dreadfully injured.

Living out the karmic trials and tribulations can mean one becomes lost or permanently damaged. That's why it is wise to not move too quickly through the purifications.

So answer I have for your question comes down to this: The kundalini process can be maddening, and symptoms like you have described are common. However, one must remember that mental illness is a serious issue, and never dismiss the utility of modern medicine!
Go to Top of Page

Scorpio1987uk

57 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2010 :  6:24:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for your kind words I greatly apreaciate them, its nice not to be labelled as a lunatic for a change, I am very worried about the kundalini energy though, is there any way to slow it down? even as I was reading your reply I felt a surge of energy rushing through my legs up to my chest, it seems to always happen when I read something important, also sometimes my third eye chakra spins really fast especially when I am about to go to sleep, is there any way to stop this or at least slow it down?. Sometimes it feels really unconfortable bordering towards pain. Thank you again for your kindness, Bless!
Go to Top of Page

faileforever

USA
190 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2010 :  7:21:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I know you mentioned that trying to meditate is hard for you but maybe give it another shot? My Kundalini is much more managable using AYP, maybe it will help yours. Best of luck
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2010 :  8:00:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Regarding the energy, you need do something about that.

Time to stabilize the prana.

It is pretty obvious from reading your first post that the energy is in control of you, instead of you in control of the energy. This is the tail wagging the dog bro.

Take a look at the information on this website.

Some of the practices that have been compiled by Yogani (the creator of this website) and others will probably be of help to you.

One of the most important practices available here is called Self Pacing. It sounds to me like you need to install Self Pacing.

I would also recommend installing an exercise program. For example, light running.

Stay away from things that aggravate the "rushes" of energy. Stay away from things that make you feel unbalanced, destabilized or overwhelmed. At least for a while.

Find your center. Develop a suite of practices that will help you balance the energy and progress.

Listen, there is a lot of great information here. It can probably help you. But this is your journey, and you need to take responsibility for yourself. No one can do this for you.

And I will tell you something else. My impression is that you are an ultra-sensitive type person and that you are quite young. It is very uncommon to have these types of intense spontaneous awakenings at such an age.

I had the same, and I wasn't coming from any type of spiritual background. In my opinion, cases like this are much more precarious and prone to disaster than cases involving older people, or those that have been practicing for years.

This may be because one's nervous system has yet to fully mature before the Kundalini begins, resulting in a much more harrowing process. That goes double for the ultra-sensitive, whom are often late-bloomers physically.

Don't get scared, rather, get to work. Do some research, and install a practice suite that you can perform daily.

Best wishes to you
Go to Top of Page

JDH

USA
331 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2010 :  9:15:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Scorpio,

I had some "hallucinations" along with my kundalini awakening. Minor stuff compared to yours, but just so you know - it is not that irregular. Who's to say what's real and what isn't, except the experiencer?

Meditation isn't a fail/succeed kind of activity. It is more like something you practice every day and gradually get better at. Be easy about it. It's more like taking a walk than passing a test.

As an add-on, you didn't mention whether or not you're using any psychedelics. But if you are, it might be a good idea to lay off those for a while.

Edited by - JDH on Oct 13 2010 10:03:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2010 :  04:51:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio1987uk
I am very worried about the kundalini energy though, is there any way to slow it down?

Try some grounding exercises.

Here is my favorite:

Let your forehead (third eye) or crown touch the floor:

http://cdn.elev8.com/files//2009/06...ing-down.jpg

http://www.corbisimages.com/images/...HC003441.jpg

Request Mother Earth to absorb the excessive Kundalini energy and ground it.

Go to Top of Page

Scorpio1987uk

57 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2010 :  07:45:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow thank you very much people, I was not expecting so many replies over one night, all of the comments have been really helpfull :)

quote:
Originally posted by JHD
As an add-on, you didn't mention whether or not you're using any psychedelics. But if you are, it might be a good idea to lay off those for a while.

I should have mentioned this before, I have been using Cannabis for around 7 years as a teenager before I had my Kundalini awakening but I am clean now and I am positive my blood is clean now and I have no impulses or cravings to begin again, I used to steal money from family to supplement this dirty habit and I feel I have accumulated a lot of bad karma through this :(

quote:
Originally posted by manigma

Here is my favorite:

I will try this tonight before I go to sleep, it is the usual time when my third eye gets really strong, thank you.
Also it is very interesting that you mentioned Mother Earth, when I had my "phychic" experience hearing the thousands of voices, I thought I was speaking to Mother Earth, I heard many female voices all speaking as one, and also many male voices speaking as one, I remember apologising for my sins and I heard the female voices say "It's OK" but the male voices did not say anything and my connection was cut out soon after that. I believe I was speaking to Mother Earth and Father Earth, or it could be that my Ida and Pingala energy (Male and Female) had managed to communicate to me in English, it was an incredible experience which had brought me incredible faith in God and started my journey.

I will try to meditate again and slow myself down but I really do not want to lose my connection, just to slow it down, especially the third eye. I really enjoy the female energy coursing through me, especially since I took a vow of celibacy and I enjoy root and sacral chakras, sometimes it really feels like I am having sex, which makes it feel like I am not celibate at all, it is very hard to explain to others around me this experience.

By the way I should also mention this important experience, around the same time I had the hallucinations, I was looking at myself in the mirror, and I could not see myself, I had turned black and all I could see was my outline (This was before I had my chakras activated), I went to my friends house and had a look at him, and he turned black too, expect I could see his chakras!!!
I have never had this experience again, I will make a picture soon of what I saw and post it here, also sometimes I can see white auras around people if I look at them for a long time without focusing....

Edited by - Scorpio1987uk on Oct 14 2010 08:05:09 AM
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2010 :  09:15:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like you had some pretty intense experiences. Usually if you have the mental capacity to still question whether or not you are sane, it usually means you are. I hope you K symptoms level off soon and you can start enjoying the journey. My K awakening has been very visual as well and it was pretty intense for about a year or so, but now it seems to be quieting down, so hang in there.
Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2010 :  8:57:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The way you explain this it sounds more like out of control Kundalini rather than true psychosis, but that's just my opinion. I think a diagnosis of "bipolar and schizophrenia with psychotic episodes" kinda doesn't make sense because schizophrenia is basically psychosis with other supporting symptoms. If the doc thinks you are having psychotic episodes then the primary diagnosis would be something else, perhaps bipolar or severe depression with psychotic episodes for example, see? At any rate you might want to clarify with a second opinion? Schizophrenia has several types but it always has the positive or negative symptoms associated with it (you can do a net search) and these are sometimes more debilitating than the hallucinations/delusions, so that is very telling and should help confirm the diagnosis. Again get some clarification from a doc. It is possible for a person to have psychotic episodes without being schizophrenic! But back to the kundalini thing which sounds very strong in you, perhaps you can find a psychic healer in your area that KNOWS about kundalini and can help you to get more grounded. (don't go to just anybody)
There are several very experienced people on this board who have had lots of kundalini experience and know how to get more grounded and settled. Search the forums and you'll find lot's of info. Good luck to you and please let us know how you get on.
Go to Top of Page

Scorpio1987uk

57 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2010 :  04:13:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by LittleTurtle

The way you explain this it sounds more like out of control Kundalini rather than true psychosis, but that's just my opinion. I think a diagnosis of "bipolar and schizophrenia with psychotic episodes" kinda doesn't make sense because schizophrenia is basically psychosis with other supporting symptoms. If the doc thinks you are having psychotic episodes then the primary diagnosis would be something else, perhaps bipolar or severe depression with psychotic episodes for example, see? At any rate you might want to clarify with a second opinion? Schizophrenia has several types but it always has the positive or negative symptoms associated with it (you can do a net search) and these are sometimes more debilitating than the hallucinations/delusions, so that is very telling and should help confirm the diagnosis. Again get some clarification from a doc. It is possible for a person to have psychotic episodes without being schizophrenic! But back to the kundalini thing which sounds very strong in you, perhaps you can find a psychic healer in your area that KNOWS about kundalini and can help you to get more grounded. (don't go to just anybody)
There are several very experienced people on this board who have had lots of kundalini experience and know how to get more grounded and settled. Search the forums and you'll find lot's of info. Good luck to you and please let us know how you get on.

Sorry it was a spelling mistake, I should have said Bipolar with psychotic episodes OR Schizophrenia, my doctor is still trying to decide what I have, I think it is probably Bipolar because my father has it and I think it runs in the family. As far as a psychic healer is concerned. I live in South London which is very westernised and anything relating to the supernatural is frowned upon and rarely makes a succesfull business, as far as I know I have never encountered a psychic healer or seen any advertisemts anywhere, the closest thing I have seen is an astrologer and palm reading, I don't think they could be useful, I have some acupuncture in the area, but I think that would only make it worse by opening up more channels..... Thanks for the advice I will keep a lookout and I will search these forums for more help :)
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2010 :  10:22:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Something that smooths out any kind of energetic symptoms to a degree that it gets pleasant and enjoying and much more balanced and peaceful is:

- alternate nostril breathing for 10-15min 2-3 times a day + a good portion of rest afterwards doing nothing and letting the energy flows settle down by themselves..

After things get smooth and easy over some weeks you can start to dive into silence again and again (aka meditation like DM) to cultivate something which is more you than anything else that comes and goes thus freeing you from getting insane by cheaty-identification.

The lessons of Yogani are highly worth reading.

Later on when everything is stable and silence increases, you have the option to clean up the karmic imprints in your spine and brain by more advanced pranayama techniques like SBP.

Happy day =)

Go to Top of Page

Scorpio1987uk

57 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2010 :  08:29:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for the help everyone, for now I think my Kundalini problems are stable, I had a good experience yesterday night, I went to sleep and my entire kundalini system was activated, I could feel all the major chakras inclusing my crown which I have never truly felt before, it feels like a halo around the top of my scalp and I was hearing a sound which sounded a lot like a tibetan singing bowl which was really peacefull and relaxing, I think they call it the thousand petal lotus. Also I was chanting "Om many padmay hum" it seemed to relax me I read in a book from the Dalai Lama he said it helps because your mind cannot concentrate on 2 things at the same time. The pain in my third eye has stopped for now I think its because my crown was activated, this could be due to my medication because I have recently cut down to half my recommended dose. I think my medication blocks crown chakra, Also I think there are chakras in my feet because I feel a lot of energy there all the time even during the day. Thanks you everyone for helping me :)
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4380 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2010 :  11:00:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Scorpio,

All your experiences are quite normal for a kundalini awakening, so I should stop worrying. Not all your symptoms are experienced by everyone, but they all can be.

Just to put a few yogic names to some of them... the Tibetan singing bowl sound is called the Omkara Nada, and is the most sacred sound in India. The tunnel you entered is most likely the sushumna nadi, one of the major energy centres of the body. The snakes you saw are another common kundalini symptom. They exist in the etheric realm.

Other common symptoms include telepathy, hearing voices, feeling energy in your body, powerful emotional swings, OBE's (out of body experience), racing thoughts, the expansion of sexual energy through the body, seeing auras etc. So you've had some of the symptoms and there are plenty more to come! The lady in your vision was most likely an angel.

Bipolar and schizophrenic are two labels that doctors sometimes use to categorize people going through a premature kundalini awakening. Another term that has recently started being used by doctors is "kundalini syndrome". The world is waking up.

When the crown chakra opens, it can temporarily divert energy away from the third eye, so it can relieve unpleasant symptoms there for a while. This is usually temporary though, as an active crown will draw increasing amounts of energy (prana) into the head (and beyond), and symptoms of energetic overload can re-occur and may even be worse than before.

The key thing for you now is where to go from here. Don't do any work with your crown chakra at this stage, it is too risky. The halo of light may be beautiful, but don't spend time admiring it's beauty. You need to stabilize your energy before you go any further, and that means lots of grounding work. Heavy physical work is the best, walking digging, cooking, cleaning.

Reading through the main lessons on this website will really help you to understand what has been going on, and where you can go from here. Kundalini is a risky business if it gets out of control, and the better educated you are in this field, the more chance you have of a happy outcome.

The lessons get into kundalini symptoms and what to do about them around lesson 69:

http://www.aypsite.org/69.html

Your medication most likely does block your crown chakra, which is why it works in reducing the symptoms of people going through a spiritual awakening. For that reason, I would not recomend stopping it right now. When you are feeling more stable you might be able to reduce it and stop it in consultation with your psychiatric doctor.

One word of caution... if you mention the word "kundalini" to your doctor, they will just double your dose. Likewise, avoid words like "chakras", "angels", "awakening", "invisible snakes", "divine light"... you get the picture.

Also, I would avoid talking to anyone around you about the divine lovemaking happening inside your body. They are likely to think you are crazy.

Wishing you all the best,

Christi
Go to Top of Page

John C

USA
76 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2010 :  1:15:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Scorpio and others,
Faced with a story of classic psychosis, it's interesting that so many authors here interpret this as kundalini related.
Frankly, we all look at another's story through the filter of our own experiences, and maybe that's inevitable. And the advise you get is worth what it costs often times. But I think it can be harmful to the person suffering from a major psychiatric disease process to be told they are experiencing a normal and common spiritual process.
If one accepts the possibility that kundalini syndrome can result in psychosis, then surely one must concede this could be the exception, and that many times (perhaps most times) psychosis is not caused by disordered kundalini.
Is there a family history of psychosis? Have these symptoms been present since late childhood, or precipitated by some traumatic and terrible event during childhood? There are many causes of suffering of this sort, and genetic factors can play a large role in this.
So this may or may not be a kundalini disorder, and if not, yoga may be the worst possible approach resulting in further suffering in a neurochemically based disorder. And the person getting such advise may then logically conclude that medication is not needed after all.

Advice based on too little information could do harm.
J.C.
Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2010 :  8:28:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That was an excellent post Christi.

John you state this as a "story of classic psychosis". This is perhaps a bit presumptive since the poster has stated that he does in fact NOT have a definite diagnosis. In fact it sounds as if he was given little but ambiguous information from his doc. At any rate, psychosis or not as I think you know, it is possible for a person to have one or more psychotic episodes and yet not have a chronic severe mental illness. And of course there are numerous stories of folks who have been misdiagnosed due to Kundalini. It sounds as if you are among the "unbelievers" that deny Kundalini as valid.

Personally I have had both the experience of working professionally with mentally ill persons in a medical setting as well as having experienced some rather wild kundalini myself. I can totally see from my experience how trying to explain ones K experience to a shrink would get you a diagnosis of psychosis, kundalini can be that overwhelming.
I think the advice from Christi is good. The poster is still taking medication, and is certainly trying to play an active role in his wellness. No one on the thread is trying to play doctor.
Go to Top of Page

John C

USA
76 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2010 :  12:55:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

John you state this as a "story of classic psychosis". This is perhaps a bit presumptive since the poster has stated that he does in fact NOT have a definite diagnosis. In fact it sounds as if he was given little but ambiguous information from his doc. At any rate, psychosis or not as I think you know, it is possible for a person to have one or more psychotic episodes and yet not have a chronic severe mental illness. And of course there are numerous stories of folks who have been misdiagnosed due to Kundalini. It sounds as if you are among the "unbelievers" that deny Kundalini as valid.

Personally I have had both the experience of working professionally with mentally ill persons in a medical setting as well as having experienced some rather wild kundalini myself. I can totally see from my experience how trying to explain ones K experience to a shrink would get you a diagnosis of psychosis, kundalini can be that overwhelming.
I think the advice from Christi is good. The poster is still taking medication, and is certainly trying to play an active role in his wellness. No one on the thread is trying to play doctor.

Sorry to offend you Little Turtle. My only desire is to balance out the discussion with the hope that this person who is suffering, not worsen due to advise received here. All apologies to you however.
J.C.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2010 :  05:24:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Also I was chanting "Om many padmay hum" it seemed to relax me...

It means your Heart was absorbing the excessive energy. The Kundalini gave you an alternative method unlike the Third eye grounding method that I gave you earlier, which is used as an emergency if the energy is too much and beyond your capacity to sustain.

Very good!!

You are blessed indeed.

You might hear/chant other mantras once you go deeper and discover the source of these mantras within you.

Like a Tibetan singing bowl... in the far deeper layers of silence within.

Om mani padme hum.

Go to Top of Page

Scorpio1987uk

57 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2010 :  11:59:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by John C

Hi Scorpio and others,
Faced with a story of classic psychosis, it's interesting that so many authors here interpret this as kundalini related.
Frankly, we all look at another's story through the filter of our own experiences, and maybe that's inevitable. And the advise you get is worth what it costs often times. But I think it can be harmful to the person suffering from a major psychiatric disease process to be told they are experiencing a normal and common spiritual process.
If one accepts the possibility that kundalini syndrome can result in psychosis, then surely one must concede this could be the exception, and that many times (perhaps most times) psychosis is not caused by disordered kundalini.
Is there a family history of psychosis? Have these symptoms been present since late childhood, or precipitated by some traumatic and terrible event during childhood? There are many causes of suffering of this sort, and genetic factors can play a large role in this.
So this may or may not be a kundalini disorder, and if not, yoga may be the worst possible approach resulting in further suffering in a neurochemically based disorder. And the person getting such advise may then logically conclude that medication is not needed after all.

J.C.

I accept your opinion, I find it good to hear from both sides of the coin, I was brought up with a very western attitude towards life myself, I do not think psychosis runs in the family, only my father has Bipolar and one of my uncles had a psychotic episode but I think that was due to abuse of drugs and his bad sleeping patterns, he stays up all night playing computer games, sleeps all day and rarely sees sunlight, he has been living this lifestyle for over 20 years. It is funny that you mentioned genetics because the only people who I think might have kundalini in my familly have Sri Lankan blood in them, the western side of my family all seem very grounded and down to earth.

About the traumatic event during childhood which could have set it off, I have to agree, I did many things which I now regret such as hurting sentient beings, stealing and sexual misconduct which I think set off my journey in the first place. Now I am a different person and I feel bad killing a fly that wanders into my room, now I can't bear to do it and I let them live their life in my home :P

However I have to disagree with my psychiatrist and most mental health institutions around the world, I feel that they think that the cure to everything seems to come in pill form and other medications, every time I mention the chakras to them or my experiences they think I am delusional, even though I have done a lot of biological research on the subject and tried to prove my experiences with factual information, such as when I hallucinate it is me activating my pre-frontal lobe cortex through willful control over my own body, and that my changes in mood and level of consciousness are caused because there is no blood barrier to the pineal gland which I think is the center of consciousness which means that whatever chemicals are in your blood at the present time have an effect on your mood and consciousness because impurities do not get filtered out, hence the phrase "you are what you eat", psychiatrists seem to think that we run off instinct and have no control of our own bodies other that our motor functions, it is hard to explain to them that in my dreams I have travelled to my cellular and I have seen the inside of my own body exactly as it appears looking at it through a microscope which I think is incredible and I have never heard of a westerner research this expect for Robert Monroe during the 1970's. So to be honest with you I have to disagree when you labelled psychosis as a "disease" when in fact I think most of the symptoms are actually natural functions which are perfectly natural and I think they are of inmense value to me once I can control them because these gifts allow me to communicate to the people inside of me, yes you can call me crazy for believing that the cells inside my body are inteligent and have a mind of their own, do you really think it is you that beats your own heart? do you think it is you that digests your own food?, I would rather believe that I share my body with billions upon billions of other inteligent "people". I think that the chakras are communication centres designed to allow passage of information to improve the condition of your own body.

Finally I would like to thank everyone for their posts, Christi was very helpful though I apreciate all comments equally, thank you :)

Edited by - Scorpio1987uk on Oct 19 2010 12:07:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4380 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2010 :  06:52:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hi Scorpio and others,

J.C.

Hi John,

Yes, you are right, everyone sees things through the veils of their own perception. When a doctor meets a saint, they will likely see the saint as a madman. When a saint meets a doctor, they will see only God, pretending to be a doctor.

As the chakras open, the veils lift, and all that remains is what was always there.

Christi

Edited by - Christi on Oct 21 2010 04:57:04 AM
Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2010 :  6:00:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
John, I certainly took no offense and there is no need to apologize. We simply have a different opinion. I think we do agree in that this is an area where the individual must proceed with care and caution.

quote:

quote:

Sorry to offend you Little Turtle. My only desire is to balance out the discussion with the hope that this person who is suffering, not worsen due to advise received here. All apologies to you however.
J.C.

Edited by - LittleTurtle on Oct 20 2010 7:32:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

BuddhiHermit

United Kingdom
84 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2010 :  5:12:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit BuddhiHermit's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Scorpio, you are living a very exciting dream, and you are enjoying it.
I see also that you are supporting these many exciting experiences.

There is nothing unnatural in your experiences, and many of us recognise them from our own experience.

When you are ready to progress, simply watch the experiences, and accept their joy and pain, without taking it personally.
You can go for 10, 20, or hundreds of years, re-living these experiences if you wish.

As always, the choice is yours. What do you truly want?.

Namaste
Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  06:01:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
I am very worried about the kundalini energy though, is there any way to slow it down?

Here is my favorite:

Aye.

quote:
Originally posted by tonightsthenight

I would also recommend installing an exercise program. For example, light running.

From experience, I wouldn't recommend any kind of running. But I would recommend lots and lots of walking - 2 hours + each day. Preferrably bare feet, over sand on a beach (plenty of those in Lebanon yes?) or through a park. There ARE chakras in the feet, btw.

quote:
Originally posted by Holy

Something that smooths out any kind of energetic symptoms to a degree that it gets pleasant and enjoying and much more balanced and peaceful is:

- alternate nostril breathing for 10-15min 2-3 times a day + a good portion of rest afterwards doing nothing and letting the energy flows settle down by themselves..

After things get smooth and easy over some weeks you can start to dive into silence again and again..

Aye, the altenate nostril breathing will equalize the ida and pingala nadis (although this is not an AYP practice I don't think).

If you can only manage 10 seconds of meditation at the moment, tomorrow try 15s, then 20s etc.. Next week try a few minutes everyday until you get up to 20 minutes. Meditation is probably the most important practice that will get you through in the end.

But also take a close look at your diet and sex life. Avoid heavily proccessed foods and don't waste too much sexual energy.

Get an mp3 player and see if you can find healing CDs/music which have a calming effect on your energy, this is a practice of Nada Yoga, also somewhat outside AYP practices I think. (I always recommend OmDasJi, but that CD is not for sale at the moment AFAIK). Try the mp3 (but please be careful and selfpace/safepace) in this ftp folder: ftp://212.1.246.105/Audio%20MP3/Vedich_Mantras/AUM

Be careful with healers, there are lots of fake ones around who can do more harm than good. Only a clairvoyant one will probably be able to help you, and with your kind of experiences you can test them if they are genuine ie. have them describe your problems for you.

And be careful about cutting back on meds too soon too quick! Make it a gradual process, over weeks or months or even years (depending on how long you've had your condition).

And don't listen too much to any of us here, listen to the guru that is inside you! Good luck!
Go to Top of Page

Scorpio1987uk

57 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  2:28:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Chiron

quote:

quote:

Here is my favorite:

Aye.

quote:
Originally posted by tonightsthenight

From experience, I wouldn't recommend any kind of running. But I would recommend lots and lots of walking - 2 hours + each day. Preferrably bare feet, over sand on a beach (plenty of those in Lebanon yes?) or through a park. There ARE chakras in the feet, btw.

quote:
Originally posted by Holy

After things get smooth and easy over some weeks you can start to dive into silence again and again..

Aye, the altenate nostril breathing will equalize the ida and pingala nadis (although this is not an AYP practice I don't think).

If you can only manage 10 seconds of meditation at the moment, tomorrow try 15s, then 20s etc.. Next week try a few minutes everyday until you get up to 20 minutes. Meditation is probably the most important practice that will get you through in the end.

But also take a close look at your diet and sex life. Avoid heavily proccessed foods and don't waste too much sexual energy.

Get an mp3 player and see if you can find healing CDs/music which have a calming effect on your energy, this is a practice of Nada Yoga, also somewhat outside AYP practices I think. (I always recommend OmDasJi, but that CD is not for sale at the moment AFAIK). Try the mp3 (but please be careful and selfpace/safepace) in this ftp folder: ftp://212.1.246.105/Audio%20MP3/Vedich_Mantras/AUM

Be careful with healers, there are lots of fake ones around who can do more harm than good. Only a clairvoyant one will probably be able to help you, and with your kind of experiences you can test them if they are genuine ie. have them describe your problems for you.

And be careful about cutting back on meds too soon too quick! Make it a gradual process, over weeks or months or even years (depending on how long you've had your condition).

And don't listen too much to any of us here, listen to the guru that is inside you! Good luck!

Thank you for the reply, it was of great help, I will try that mp3 out soon as I sort out my IPod so I can listen to it while I sleep, I have also tried something called binaural beats, some of you might be interested, it is supposed to synchronise both hemispheres of the brain by sending 2 tones, each of slighly different frequency one into each ear, many people have had experiences of lucid dreaming and astral projection while using this stuff, but I have stopped because I am trying to slow down, not speed up :) A very good one is Boxed Nirvana by Gnomad, you can find it at http://gnomad.info/boxed-nirvana.htm I recommend it to anyone who feels they have weak kundalini it really works especially 15 minutes into the audio it seems to open up the chakras one at a time, I just thought I should mention it in case anyone is interested.

Anyway, i wish I could walk barefoot on the beach but I am afraid I live in South London, not Lebanon lol :P I am aware of the chakras in the feet, they are the only ones that are constantly on, even when i go outside, I get inmense pleasure from the feet, but I have read online that if you feel energy in your foot chakras it means they are blocked because the energy is getting trapped and not being sent back to earth, I am not sure if the source I read it from is correct as most websites about chakras seem to have varying opinions about their functions and even their colour. Also I live in a flat and have no garden so I rarely get the opportunity to walk barefoot, but I have to agree even walking in my room without socks seems to lower my energy I do that sometimes when I sleep and I feel too much energy, I quickly get up and I seem to get a quick fix, but as soon as I lie down again the energy is back :( Thanks for the help I will try to meditate again and also try that alternate nostril breathing :)

Edited by - Scorpio1987uk on Oct 25 2010 2:35:11 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000