Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Looking for an Answer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mstromberg

USA
11 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2010 :  3:47:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
1 year ago I submitted my mind to the universe, and asked for it's assistance in telling me my purpose. I asked for this, and at the same time made it clear I didn't need to know why I would be needed, or what for. I just wanted a push.

I was overweight my entire life, over 240 pounds as long as I can remember. After this what I feel to be, very humble prayer, my life changed. I woke up renewed with a new energy. In 1 month I lost 60 pounds doing a daily simple set of exercises I had devised. I continued to do this, and am to this day still doing this.

At the same time I felt as if my life had been taken over by myself, within myself. I knew nothing of what Kindalini was in any regard. I still to this day thank God and give Him the credit for releasing this energy within me.

While my life was changing so drastically, everyday I was talking to myself. Explaining exsistence to myself. I could understand emotions on a far greater level than any before. And then one day I only heard two words. "Missing Link". All day it's all I told myself. This "I" I refer to is my spiritual self, this second voice and life and that entered my life.

I feel my entire life I had this power. I lived in a chaotic place as a child, and I think I was given this power as a child. It became commonplace for me, and not until I prayed and asked for purpose did I begin to feel it's power.

I can now do ANYTHING I need to do by using this power. I am capable of identifying someone's thoughts by reading their energy level. I am generally very accurate. There is nothing in this world that has posed a real threat to my being since this discovery of power.

I am at a point now where I feel I am moving onto a whole new step of evolution with this power. I feel that I am important in the grand scheme of our evolution in this world. I am a humble person. I've told the universe repeatedly that my will is the universe's will, and I live only to fulfill my role within the whole. I do not seek power, but rather I accept anything that is given me, and I want to make the most out of what that is.

I think now is a time I am supposed to look for answers. I am somewhat lost in what my next step is.

Basically, this is all I know in this world. I've been "hearing" these "voices" since I was a child. I have been protected, my fate has been protected, and now I am where I am at.

Anyone with a similar experience or background, or anyone with anything to say would be nice. I don't know what I'm asking. But I feel compelled to reach out for others like me. These compulsions are always big steps in my evolution. Hopefully someone will understand.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 7:29:21 PM

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2010 :  5:12:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, first off, you're awesome, amazing and fantastic!

The voices could be some high vibration entities that help you, and that's great that you have them as opposed to low vibe entities (although anything can be a help on the path, it just feels better).
Do you have a daily spiritual practice that you do? Any practice? I think in order to progress consistently it is very important to have one (even if it's just talking to the divine within every day, or just sitting in silence for some time each day).

I think the most important thing to be able to do is just leave everything at the feet of the divine, and follow any inner guidance about what to do next, like you did and maybe do every day.

I don't know what I can offer except the idea of daily practice, and continually letting go and letting God.

All the best to you, I think you're on the right track!

Namaste _/|\_

Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2010 :  8:11:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
congratulations on your weight loss Mstromberg!

i know this may not be what you want to hear, but you are in just the first stages of a very amazing journey.

there are no easy answers, and life is always a challenge, even for those of us blessed with this power.

as well, it is a mystery. and it is through living this mystery that we are transformed. the spirit will guide you on your path, and give you everything you need to learn your answers. there are a variety of disciplines, practices and tools available, developed by individuals just like you. some of these practices may help you in your quest.
Go to Top of Page

machart

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2010 :  9:39:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Mstromberg

In 1 month I lost 60 pounds doing a daily simple set of exercises I had devised.

60lbs in 1 month??? What are the simple set of exercises?...I would love to lose some flab!
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2010 :  10:00:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Don't expect to sustain a loss of 60 lbs per month. That is admirable to start, but is achieved by loss of water weight and undigested food, etc. because of ending an overeating habit and beginning exercise.
The average person eats about 2000 calories per day and retains the same weight. One pound of weight is equal to approximately 3000 calories. So eating very little and exercising very hard is more likely to lose you maybe 10 lbs per month at a sustainable rate.

Some drugs will make you lose a lot of water weight to begin with by drying you out, but that's not healthy. It is better to drink a lot of water to flush out toxins as you lose weight.
But it is still very admirable to lose 60 lbs in the first month!

PS:
Interval training is easier and more effective than aerobic exercise.
Aerobic pumps a lot of oxygen through your system, which is good. But with interval you train very hard until you are OUT of breath in a short time, then rest a little and do it again seven times. This causes fast muscle fiber growth and stimulates human growth hormone which people lose as they age. It's effects are incredible.

See this: (you may have to register for free but you can trust them):
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...a-break.aspx

Edited by - Etherfish on Oct 08 2010 10:16:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

Mstromberg

USA
11 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2010 :  10:41:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for all your responses, really :)

The amazing part of my weight loss is I've been 160 lbs for almost a year now, and am only becoming physically stronger. I am attuned with an ape, or a monkey, or some sort of "spirit". This, I feel, entered my life because physically I was not prepared to handle what was to come. I lost a lot so fast because I maintained a strict 1200 calorie diet for 3 months with exercise for 90 days consistently.

I knew what to eat because "my mind" told me what I needed to do. I only ate right before I worked out. I was being taught at that point how biology works for me. All I do is Pushups, Sit ups, and lifting some weights for arms and chest. I went form doing 30 a day of each to over 500 of each.

I am able and was able to do this everyday with this power within me. I comes from below my naval, and when I "activate" it, I get goosebumps everywhere, and my hair stands on end. I feel my mind and entire body being filled with what feels like "spiritual water". The same feeling I had my entire life as a child, and never noticed. This is what has astounded me so much about the change; it appears as if I've had it all along.

I've now learned to use this power at work to be amazingly, almost unrealistically fast. I work at a pizza place (Yeah,yeah...I'm 20) lol. But with a snap of a finger I can "charge" or "focus" this power into whatever shape I need it to be. People appear to be dumbfounded when I explain to them my logic behind my speed. It's a set of principles I explain to them, that really amounts to charging this power. I keep the fact I "charge" it a secret. I feel if I were to tell enough people I would have a problem on my hand.

Also when I go to public places with lots of people, I feel my mind being dominated by everyone's emotions; yes, they're emotions. Some people say they see colors around people, but it's almost as if I "see-feel" they're emotions. I go from a completely calm state of mind to having tons of different thoughts in my head, and a stress on my heart that wasn't there previously. I'm an open person, I'm not afraid of crowds, I'm not anti-social, but since I was a child, when I look at a person my first thought is how they came to be where they are now. Why is this woman buying that instead of that? Then I try to go through her entire life, from childhood. I can't actually go through her life and see what happens, but it's almost like I enter her mind, and follow a river of emotions that describes how she came to be.

I've learned how to take in the thoughts I want, and leave the others waiting in line; I believe it is my purpose to utilize this ability in a more productive way, I'm just now learning to harness it.

Thank you for the reminder; I know this is probably just the first step. Each day is another milestone it seems in evolution. Every single human being I've met since this began has been part of my construction. There is no longer any "pointlessness" to any everyday activity.

I've now gotten to a point where I can manipulate the range and scale of the energy, and this is what scared me. I can decide to send it into my arms, then almost "grab" it with my inner self, and sweep it over to my leg if I want. If I'm not controlling it, it spreads everywhere. It feels almost as if I'm flying, when I'm not doing anything at all, all the time.

It's not a bad feeling..it's the reason I've been able to actually look online for other people who would understand. No one gets it, or won't take me seriously, and I'm okay with that. They are either not at the point they are supposed to, or I have conveyed it incorrectly. If they stay in my life, perhaps I can be an example and they will learn on their own. If they leave, well, that is the nature of fate.

ANd again, about the weight-loss. I was taught in this time that the mind and body are one unit. Our soul controls the mind, and the mind controls the body. The body controls reality. And the mind allows the body to do so. The soul directs the mind and the body as one.

I have done more than sustained my weight-loss; I have gained an abnormal amount of muscle for what I've done for workouts. I am able to flex my entire body as one muscle. I watched all my friends get encouraged by my weight-loss try P90x and other things, and their results are so minimal in comparison. I believe this ape or gorilla or whatever that I'm attuned with is a major reason for this; whatever my purpose is, I need to be physically able to handle it. And the universe is seeing to it that it happens. When I work out I lose all sense of who I was; I become, in my mind, these "light-beings" I've read about. I don't envision my human self when I'm working out. I'm inside of my brain, calculating and telling my body what it needs to do. When I finish working out, I sometimes barely remember moments of my workout.

I guess I just want to describe more of my "symptoms" here, I apologize for how scattered my thought-trail here is. This is just great to hear from like-minded people.

AND I will leave it all to God. I am because I must be. And I will because I am he who will. If I am capable of changing this world in any way, it will become clear to me in time. It's a very challenging journey. Cleansing your mind of your frailties and becoming so "real" with yourself is probably the most difficult part...but I've just tied up about 10 loose ends n the last month...most of my emotional problems have been resolved (accepted in one way or another, even reaching out and getting closer with people I know I needed to). And now I think this part of the journey is my test; to see what I can do to prove to God I am actually worthy; He has supplied me with ample ability, I need to show Him I can handle it, and maintain His brilliance.

Thank you for any and all responses, really, it means so much to me. If you have any questions about anything please do ask. I was told to post here, so, there is nothing you could say that won't be important to me. :)
Go to Top of Page

machart

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2010 :  10:44:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

One pound of weight is equal to approximately 3000 calories.

After googling I find 1 lb is closer to 3500 kcal...losing 60 lbs in a month would probably require liposuction, severe dehydration or an amputation of some sort...

But if there are some special exercises to achieve this ...I want to know what they are!
Go to Top of Page

Mstromberg

USA
11 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2010 :  10:48:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh, and to answer your question, I've spent everyday my entire life speaking with God. Prayer for me is my consciousness..I don't talk to my myself, rather I'm constantly asking for direction, and receiving it.

So my daily ritual is that prayer, that talk. I don't make any decision without it. I can say that with confidence. I can also say that when I do not ask for direction, things will go wrong. I can guarantee it. It is God's way of proving to me that it is real. I feel immense power within me, so I feel this is also to keep me grounded. The power isn't mine, it is being "lent" to me. If I learn to utilize it and strictly adhere to the plan, I will be able to keep it.

I've had dreams of the end. I've had dreams of a perfect world, without sin. I've seen humans who aren't full of sin. I've also seen what we really look like beyond our flesh, because of sin.

There is a great battle underway beyond our existence here on earth. We were not allowed to be created without it. We must be cautious that this power we feel is not evil.
Go to Top of Page

Mstromberg

USA
11 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2010 :  11:20:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh, there's also some kind of entity that lives either just in my house, or wherever I go. My dog will watch and follow this "thing" around for however long it decides to be around.

One night as I was falling asleep, I had put my dog in his kennel. It's a bit farther away from my bed. I watched the front of the kennel leave the ground. It began to shake violently, and the door of the kennel flew to the other side of the room. Dog obviously happily ran out. I just stayed in my bed and prayed for protection. My friends claim to have seen it's "shadow" a few times. It will say my name, and sometimes my dog's. My dog will bark right after his name is uttered. If it weren't for my dog, I wouldn't believe in the presence.

I've watched my dog watch something go around the room, and when his eyes get to me, he'll lay down and just, you know, be a dog. I don't know if this is another spirit, or a part of me. It is beyond me. I once attempted to speak to it. I told it I don't care what your purpose is. You can live in my house. As long as you do though, please do not hurt or disturb my life, my family's, or my dogs. If you are sent from God, and I am not to tell you what to do, I apologize for my tone. I asked if it needs my help, I will do what I can if I need to. I said I was willing to do whatever we needed to do to "get along". I then humbly asked out loud and in my heart to give me a sign that you recognize what I have said. At this point my computer, which was turned off, turned on. I spent the night in a meditative mindset, and deep in prayer.

Also, I once attempted to read someone. He is the boyfriend of a close friend of mine. I tried to penetrate his mind, and I was attacked. I instantly felt severe pain for about 2 seconds in my head. I felt great evil from the source I had tried to connect with. I prayed right away, and focused so I regained my composure without anyone noticing what had happened. I don't think he himself knew of anything, either. I feel there are entity's within people that they cannot control. Just like we are given power, other people are too, and the power is far different to what we know. This moment though, sparked my curiosity further. It motivated me to become to stronger.

If there is one person in the world that could effect me like he did that night, there is bound to be more of them who know how to wield it. We are in the midst of a battle, and we have been recruited; this is the least that I know to be true.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2010 :  12:08:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by machart

quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

One pound of weight is equal to approximately 3000 calories.

After googling I find 1 lb is closer to 3500 kcal...losing 60 lbs in a month would probably require liposuction, severe dehydration or an amputation of some sort...

But if there are some special exercises to achieve this ...I want to know what they are!

Mstromberg wrote:

"I lost a lot so fast because I maintained a strict 1200 calorie diet for 3 months with exercise for 90 days consistently. . .

All I do is Pushups, Sit ups, and lifting some weights for arms and chest. I went form doing 30 a day of each to over 500 of each."
----------------------

Anyone who could maintain this kind of discipline can lose a LOT of weight!!
But on 1200 calories a day you'll be always hungry. Takes a lot of will power.
Go to Top of Page

Mstromberg

USA
11 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2010 :  12:10:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You know, if you were able to harness power beyond normal human understanding, you could do a lot of things that defy science. My exercises are very close to a military regiment. I can only become stronger using my own force against me.

I drank tons of water, without water I couldn't breathe, my energy flow wouldn't work for even a second.

Most scientific studies regarding weight loss put the fact people won't adhere to something strict to make it happen. If you use your body perfectly, weight loss is very very easy. I also didn't start working out to lose weight. I started working out because my body was forced to do so. Your mental state while achieving goals is very important to what reality becomes.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2010 :  03:00:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I am attuned with an ape, or a monkey, or some sort of "spirit".

Coon!! Is that you?

Is Lennox with you as well?

Hey Mstromberg!! It seems you are accompanied by my old friends. They are desire demons btw.

I suggest you to avoid/suspend the mind reading and power harnessing stuff.

Never become satisfied with anything until and unless you know your true Self.

This Kundalini shakti is a blessing and you deserved it, so ask it to awaken your real Self. Divert all your energy towards knowing the Self and awaken your true nature. All else is futile.

Go to Top of Page

Mstromberg

USA
11 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2010 :  11:27:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by manigma

quote:

Coon!! Is that you?

Hey Mstromberg!! It seems you are accompanied by my old friends. They are desire demons btw.

This Kundalini shakti is a blessing and you deserved it, so ask it to awaken your real Self. Divert all your energy towards knowing the Self and awaken your true nature. All else is futile.

Thank you :)
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2010 :  2:31:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Mstromberg,

Its sounds like things are going really well for you

I want to say a word of caution, however.
In your posts, I identified a tone that could be called concerning.

I urge you to slow down. It is great to be enthusiastic about your the newly found world of prana, energy and emotions, but you can quickly become overwhelmed in that world. Your nervous system has not had enough time to adjust, you are a newborn.

Take these words to heart from someone that learned this the hard way. There is a lot going on in this new world you've found, and you though you can feel it, and maybe even manipulate it, you are by no means a master (hey, neither am i!)

So my advice is to slow it down. Dont be sticking your neck out, let things come to you. Consequences do not always come immediately in the beginning stages and you should be aware that experimenting too much now may come back to you later.

Best wish to you!

Just trying to be a big brother!

Go to Top of Page

Mstromberg

USA
11 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2010 :  9:45:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by tonightsthenight

Mstromberg,

Its sounds like things are going really well for you

I want to say a word of caution, however.
In your posts, I identified a tone that could be called concerning.

I urge you to slow down. It is great to be enthusiastic about your the newly found world of prana, energy and emotions, but you can quickly become overwhelmed in that world. Your nervous system has not had enough time to adjust, you are a newborn.

Take these words to heart from someone that learned this the hard way. There is a lot going on in this new world you've found, and you though you can feel it, and maybe even manipulate it, you are by no means a master (hey, neither am i!)

So my advice is to slow it down. Dont be sticking your neck out, let things come to you. Consequences do not always come immediately in the beginning stages and you should be aware that experimenting too much now may come back to you later.

Best wish to you!

Just trying to be a big brother!

Hehe, well, the thing is I'm a very enthusiastic writer. This is also the first time I've told anyone about all of this from a perspective I knew they would understand. So, what you're reading is a compilation of a year's worth of thoughts. I take 2-3 days or even week long breaks from all this thought to let my body and mind reset. I am so heavily guarded that I seem to know the right times to "chill out".

I appreciate your concern and I understand why you would think that completely. I even thought as I was writing it out "Man people are going to think I'm going crazy into this stuff". But like I said, it is an actual very slow process, and the use of this energy is something I pray before delving into, and only about 30% of the time do I really gain access to it when I ask for it.

Patience happens to be my greatest virtue. That and love. With these tools equipped my journey is very sound. :)
Go to Top of Page

Mstromberg

USA
11 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2010 :  6:04:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by manigma

quote:

Coon!! Is that you?

Could you possibly shed more light on the nature of this ape thing? I remember it entering my body, and I felt where it entered in my back for a good 6 months after it happened.

Your advice has revolutionized my journey, and I thank you for that. I would just like to know more about this topic of desire demons. For awhile this ape was trying to take control of me, and at some points it had control. It told me that it would take over, that resistance was worthy, but not worth it. Your advice saying to ask for my true self broke the hold this ape "spirit" had on me almost instantly. I had an experience the other night where I could literally feel myself stepping forward, out of the shell this ape had created. I don't know is he still resides in me, or if I have learned to control the spirit itself, instead of it controlling me. Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2010 :  04:30:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Could you possibly shed more light on the nature of this ape thing?

If you have seen the movie 'The Matrix', it would be easy to understand.

The Agents in the movie portray the Demons. They have no real existence (they are programs). Like the Matrix itself, which portrays Maya (illusion).

In the end of the movie, you see how Neo shatters Agent Smith when he begins realising his True Nature... The One.

But the Agent is not dead... in the next part of the movie "The Matrix: Reloaded", he returns as he is indestructible... just like the Matrix (Maya).

One can only tell how to free oneself from Maya, but one cannot say why Maya creates a universe. He who gets knowledge of the Self having overcome Maya, the illusory power, will alone know what Maya is, how it arises and is destroyed. The why, what and how of Maya can be known only by one who has transcended Maya and has entered the Glory of the Self. Others can merely speculate over it, but cannot solve the riddle, for the instrument or the mechanism of human knowledge is centred in his psychological organ which is a modification of Maya itself. Real religion begins when the intellect stops working.

Yoga is swimming against the current of Maya, acting against the nature of the mind, against the formal law of the earth, against Pravritti and against everything that is pleasant to the being of the earth.

When the mind is destroyed, Maya also is swept away from the vision of the individual.

http://www.swami-krishnananda.org/m...sha_Gita.pdf

Demons normally come bundled along when Kundalini awakens... sometimes they show up bit later. They are in numerous forms... humans, mutants, apes, snakes, tigers, wolves, angels, aliens, strange ones... thousands of them.

Its a waste of time and energy to get in conversation with them or even listen to their stupid stories.

They have hundreds of excuses to trick you and distract you from becoming The One.

Consider them as a TEST that Maya performs on you to check your real thirst for Truth.

Rest assured they will not bother you again once they know you have learnt to establish in the Self.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000