11:11
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 12 2010 :  4:19:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi guys,

recently out of the sudden i would check the clock and it would be 11:11, i never really gave it too much thought until tonight just a few minutes ago because it's been happening too much and i remember a friend who used to have the same thing happening a few years back.

i just did a little googeling and found a lot of the scenery stuff (higher beings and numerology...).

just something i wanted to share maybe it's going on with others as well.

namaste

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - May 12 2010 :  4:56:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Ananda, check this out www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....TOPIC_ID=7610

Peace
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - May 12 2010 :  5:11:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda,

yes, very much. 11:11, 22:22, 00:00, but also 13:13, 23:23, and others. In my case this tends to coincide with periods of dramatic transformation, when also other synchronicities accumulate. During these periods it would often intensify to a perplexing degree and I would encounter these symmetric numbers 6 or 8 times a day, grabbing my cellphone in the pocket and check it completely unintentionally and for no reason, just to see that it is 13:13, etc. Sometimes it was possible for me to glimpse a deeper meaning as to why the effect manifested in that particular moment or situation. After the dramatic period is over, it disappears completely. Makes me laugh sometimes, enjoy the show

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 13 2010 :  03:38:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hey guys, thank you for chiming in

to be honest this whole thing just makes me laugh

IMHO it might not be spiritual at all maybe at one point i lifted up my cell phone and by chance it was 11:11 and that precise moment had an impact on me so something inside clicked for the next few times because of that wonder moment and on and on or it just might be them higher been having some interaction with those lately...

namaste
Go to Top of Page

wakeupneo

USA
171 Posts

Posted - May 13 2010 :  11:42:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit wakeupneo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I had the same phenomena happening to me... Neurotically I tried looking to see what it meant...

I've become so sensitized to the number 11:11 that you could give me an entire page full of numbers with the combination 11:11 on there somewhere and it will automatically be the first number I see. I've almost become conditioned to looking for and finding it.

Whether it means something or not... dont know, don't care...

anything that is perceived is part of the illusion...

love,
j
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 14 2010 :  12:10:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
appreciate the input brother J

namaste
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  5:20:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi brother,

Yes it is happening to me a lot lately- 5:55, 11:11, 3:33, tons of 11:44, once I got a movie ticket on which the theater room was number seven, row 7 seat 7, the movie started at 7:35

Here's a link to what angel medium Doreen Virtue, says about this

http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-vir...m-the-angels
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  6:13:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yonatan,

seeing the number sequence that's been happening lately and my encounter with higher and lower beings i'd say yes there is a certain spiritual presence hanging around but to be honest with you i am head on with the scenery and don't dwell on the symptoms advise given by Yoganiji and this is really for the best.

i have met a lot of people on the path who have become dependent on that stuff and are stuck where they are and going downwards even... and of course we don't want that, we'd rather just depend on our selves.

btw a few months back a real estate in the mountains was written in my name and the number of it's registration was 7777 and that amazed us and the notary public.

the house was supposed to be given to my dear brother Paul who has passed from the material plane to a better one so of course i took it as a sign and as a blessing from him

and even on this plane my brother had the characteristics of an angel, so why just invisible beings a lot of them higher beings who are more present in our life (our parents, teachers, loved ones...) are here in the flesh so let's show them our love while we can.

namaste dear Yonatan
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  7:49:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes thank you Ananda. Thanks and I agree with all you say.

Hmmm.. you remind me to be less attached to the material manifestation!!!

Love

Yonatan
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - May 18 2010 :  12:45:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hehehehe, I just started a thread about these types of synchronicities!

I have had a similar experience to Parralax.

I have seen the numbers from the beginning. These days, the numbers don't phase me. There is the triple digits of course (eg 555, 333), and the 144 / 1144 .... this one especially ramps up during times of great transformation. I have no idea whats up with these numbers, and the less attention i pay to them, the more often they appear!

The other stuff is usually letters or symbols....

For some reason, the letter 'M' is all up on my thing lately. M?, you ask? Yes, M, all over the place, up to a 100 some times a day. I don't have a clue what it means.

I'll just be standing on the corner, zenning out, and my head automatically turns right so im staring at a huge M....

The other one is a star symbol. All. Day. Long. This one has been going on for a good year. I see this stuff everywhere, and i do not look for it or even think about it, outside of the occasional pondering, "what the heck..?.."

As i mentioned, these synchronicities get rolling at times of change... They must have some meaning, but i have not found it. They really come out to shine when i ask myself or god a question. The answer i usually get is a whole boat load of M's and Star symbols. So, without doubt, these symbols have some sort of signifigance.

I would love to unravel this mystery. But i don't advise anyone to get all obsessed about it!

Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - May 18 2010 :  05:18:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing tonightsthenight

Very interesting.

I want to share something that's happening to me for a couple of years now. sometimes there's a theme that comes up in my life, a word or a person (like a celebrity) or a symbol like you say tonight.
Like it shows up once or I think about it, and then suddenly it shows up a couple of more times, like someone on the street saying that word or that theme, or I hear the music of the celebrity that I saw something about just a day before. Then the whole theme might suddenly disappear from my life, maybe come back later maybe not.

I think it has do do with karmas manifesting and when they are fulfilled then they disperse.

Just some thoughts,

Love,

Yonatan
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - May 18 2010 :  1:31:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yeah, i've experienced what your talking about yonaton... its definitely just a part of the mystical path, and i think maybe everyone experiences this to some extent.

but what i find really interesting are the "non-individualized" synchronicities. that is, those symbols that keep coming up, over and over, but they are the same for people all over the world. Like with this thread, its all 11:11 ... okay, people see this on a clock and we all look at clocks. But i have seen this number everywhere, and apparently so have many people on this thread.

And then 144, what is with this number? I think this number must have some special properties because it does not seem to be a normal number. and it seems to be one the numbers everyone sees but it is not palindromic or repetitive, eg 1001 or 1111

Yogani, i would love it if you chimed in with your opinion. I know this is maybe stuff to "not pay attention to" but i feel it is important as i have gained great realizations in the past because of these types of things.

Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2010 :  02:12:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Physical reality is a consciousness program created by digital codes. Numbers, numeric codes, define our existence. Human DNA, our genetic memory, is encoded to be triggered by digital codes at specific times and frequencies. Those codes awaken the mind to the change and evolution of consciousness. 11:11 is one of those codes, meaning activation of DNA.

You will note that seeing 11:11 frequently creates synchronicities in your life.

The year 2011 will have great significance and consciousness will evolve in full swing. January 1, 2011 we find - 1/1/11 which could be seen as 1111. November 11 - 11/11/11. This promises to accelerate consciousness toward 2012.

2012 links to the Mayan Calendar end time at 11:11 UT, Universal Time. (December 12, 2012).

11 is a double digit and is therefore considered a Master or Power Number. In Numerology 11 represents impractical idealism, visionary, refinement of ideals, intuition, revelation, artistic and inventive genius, avant-garde, androgynous, film, fame, refinement fulfilled when working with a practical partner. Eleven is a higher octave of the number two . It carries psychic vibrations and has an equal balance of masculine and feminine properties. Because eleven contains many gifts such as psychic awareness and a keen sense of sensitivity, it also has negative effects such as treachery and betrayal from secret enemies.

Many associate 11:11 with a wake-up code/alarm as they see it on digit clocks and watches. It can also be seen as a key to unlock the subconscious mind, our genetic encoded memories, that we are spirits having a physical experience, not physical beings embarking on a spiritual experience.

11:11 or derivatives of these numbers, 111 and 11, are digits that repeat in time thus a metaphor for reality as patterns that repeat in time for us to experience. This can refer to the rise and fall of civilizations, our personal experiences and lessons, loops in time. They are cycles of time that create and recreate following the blueprint.

Ellie and 11:11 .... In 1991, when I was hosting the talk show "The Metaphysical Experience", a woman named Solara was my guest. Her topic was Activation of the 11:11 Doorway. It was all about ascension and the beginning of awareness of the 11:11 code. In 1995, a Crystalinks' reader named Joe emailed about his experiences with the numbers 111:111, hence the file you are reading was first created and in so doing I took a long hard look at this phenomena experienced by those around me. Each time Joe was about to go through another major spiritual awakening, an epiphany of some kind, those numbers would appear in his physical experience to signal the upcoming change. The numbers say, "Pay attention!"

more here: http://www.crystalinks.com/11.11.html

The number 555 triggered my awakening and 108, 111 and 11:11 have been frequent encounters for a while, they usually remind me of the inner reality when I see them.

Edited by - Chiron on Jun 13 2010 05:22:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2010 :  12:17:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ever wake up looking sideways at your digital clock and struggle to figure out what those alien looking numbers mean?
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2010 :  1:12:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So, do we agree then that most people on the spiritual path see numbers and symbols repetitively? And at that, we all observe the same ones, eg 11 11, 144, "x" or whatever?

Again, i would be interested to hear what Yogani has to say on this matter, given that he is very mature in his spirituality.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2010 :  2:21:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
it's still happening here to an extent where it's too weird, for example someone would call me to ask the time i look and poof it's 11:11 or 02:22 or 03:33 and to i even see them 1:11 or 11:11 on the treadmill.

per Yogani's opinion on such matter, it goes out without saying that it's scenery and that we shouldn't dwell on it and enjoy it when it's here without getting too mixed up in it or attached to it and of course keep on daily practices as usual and go out and be active in the world.

spiritual experiences are the fruits of daily spiritual practices and not the other way around.

namaste
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2010 :  2:46:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Your brain has an internal clock. It can be trained to look for those numbers. i don't think it's a spiritual thing specifically. But it is common for spiritual people to notice synchronicity.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2010 :  3:28:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
IMHO i think it's spiritual scenery, but i also believe in the synchronicity of it all on the clock. but i can't see any synchronicity when i see 111 calories burned on the tread mill so it's so and so...

namaste dear Ether
Go to Top of Page

jakerock

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2010 :  4:11:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Heh...
I had a friend who really went off the deep end with the numerology stuff when I was a kid...
Then I read this post the other day...My opinion on this is that its all hooey.
Then, the next day was a day where I wasnt using my phone at all, and didnt have any appointments to keep and I saw 11:11AM and 11:11PM.

Cut the sh*t already! What is this?
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2010 :  4:54:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hahaha maybe you could ask your buddy and share...
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2010 :  6:50:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting topic. This isn't about numbers, but I recently had a synchronicity that tripped me out

I ordered a few books from Amazon about Kashmir Shaivism and Tantra. The package I received had all kinds of shipping codes and cryptic alphanumeric configurations and whatnot. One of them caught my eye. Underneath a bar code was a 5-digit code that read INDHU, which my brain instantly reads as HINDU.

Given the contents of the package, I found it amusing

Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2010 :  01:58:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here's what some of my recent grocery purchases produced:

9 Sep 2010 CARD 2855
DEVONPORT NEW WORLDDEVONPORT $55.11 $143.42
10 Sep 2010 CARD 2855
CERES ENTERPRISES LTELLERSLIE,AU $19.55 $123.87
10 Sep 2010 CARD 2855
HUCKLEBERRYFARMS GREENLAUCKLAND $34.80 $89.07
10 Sep 2010 CARD 2855
DEVONPORT NEW WORLDDEVONPORT $21.46 $67.61
12 Sep 2010 CARD 2855
DEVONPORT NEW WORLDDEVONPORT $56.50 $11.11
12 Sep 2010 Closing date
Closing Balance $11.11

Account Balance $11.11

Available Balance $11.11
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2010 :  05:12:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chiron and all, i've been with a friend in Syria yesterday (a Krishnamurti guy) but someone who is very rich with culture (spiritual and material) and let's just say a true gentle man and someone everyone here would like to meet i think.

While walking in the streets of Damascus i asked him about this phenomenon (11:11) among many other questions and he told me that the number 4 is the symbol of materialism while the number 1 is the symbol of God\Truth\The mystique.

and the showing of the numbers 11:11 is a combination of both which means the presence of the divine world in the material one (the 1 in the 4).

He also said that it's a good sign but everyone should act to it according to what they feel when it's happening. In my case more awareness...

Love

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

LucienneK

Canada
28 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2010 :  10:12:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello,
I've always found number synchronicity to be interesting. For me, whenever I see the patterns on a clock like 11:11 or 2:22 etc. I've always paused for a month and made a wish. This was a game we played as children but I still enjoy doing it whenever it happens.

Another number coincidence I've found interesting is birthdays. For instance, my grandpas birthday is January 10th, his sons is January 9th(just hours shy of the 10th), mine and my cousins is January 10th and on a cousin on the same side of the family has a child born on January 10th. That's pretty much 5 people in the same family line with the same birthday.

My favorite one though is with my child. My husbands birthday is 04/11. Mine is 01/10. When you add them together you get 05/21 which just happens to be the day of my little ones birth. I see this as a sign that we were meant to have our beautiful child together.
Go to Top of Page

njethwa

USA
24 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2010 :  1:37:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
For me it is always something to do with number 3.

mine= 12/3/75
wife = 6/21
son = 11/27
marriage date: 12/9

And every apartment that we have lived in, if we added the digits it would be a multiple of 3

The only exception has been that when we bought our house it was 5050 (but the lot# was 246)

So I am always adding the digits and check is it 3 or its multiple. But don't know what this number signifies.
Go to Top of Page

swaha

Lebanon
88 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2010 :  03:44:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
beloveds..
right after completing my practices today, i unwillingly stumbled upon this link: http://www.nvisible.com/
11:11 has been associated with moments of increased awareness here, felt like a "kick in the now".. without really knowing what it was about..
but after reading in the website mentionned above, something inside felt "famiiliar" with what is being said..
see by yourself..
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000