Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Prana. I Am. Automatic yoga.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Toto

Norway
20 Posts

Posted - May 21 2015 :  09:19:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi.
I had a k eksperience 9 years ago and have not done mutch about it. It was a profound , unique and a powerful experience that changed my life. After many years of deep depression, joy and happiness went back to my life for no reason at all. I felt I could not do mutch since the energi was so strong and I felt I couldn't handle it. Sometimes I do automatic yoga since any meditation ends there for me. But, somes weeks ago I was able to go behind automatic when just "looking emty in the air". Then I got a distance at all the noices inside. From sitting near the engine to sit in the cabine of a airplane .
After practice spinal breathing and I am mantra , the automatic yoga seems to decrease a lot.
Using "I Am" mantra. When I follow "I" inside it lead me to the head and "am" to my heart. "Ayam" leads me to my heart only. When I think "I Am" , it do not give me any viberation inside. I do not feel viberation, only when I say it. Do I say "I Am" when I notice I run away with thoughts? Rapadly chanting?
Prana: when I breath out I feel a upstream force from my lung. Is that prana. When I connect with this upstream feeling my body get air inside and I get a balon feeling. When I meditate prana come and it's easy to sit with my back straight since this lifting feeling. Also automatic yoga get more strong and I also notice a kind of trance?

Toto

Norway
20 Posts

Posted - May 22 2015 :  12:20:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
To tell more about my k experience and what I am curious about:
Sorry for my bad English I am from Norway.
At the time I had this k rising I had not heard about it before and found mutch later that my symptom was related to k experience.
K was rising through my chakras and seemed to stopped at the third eye. But when I tap into my chakras all seems to viberate, even in crown chakra. Is this viberate thing a prove of that those chakra is open? I can not recall any eksperience when k entered third eye or crown chakra.
K seems to want to rise again and again and I also get a sense of rewiring. Sometimes the pain get too intense.
I don't know anyone that have experience k and I am happy to be here and learn more . It's feel very lonely sometimes when things happen in my body and I don't know what is happening. Just this surrender to this force. And if I don't it get even more forceful.
To encounter this I have done online gaming like world of Warcraft. Even listening to people, try to open up to understand or just relax make k rising.
I read what Yogiani say about automatic yoga, but I feel that is more into it then that. It seems to know exact what it's doing with right effort at a right time. My face and my 3th eye become a controll senter. My lips, tongue, eyebrow, breath,hole face and 3th eye move things around in my body. Something knows exactly what to do. If k is just energi, who do this?
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - May 22 2015 :  06:11:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Toto, Welcome to the Forum.

Thanks for the second post, it gave me a better understanding of your questions. Yes, this is kundalini energy coursing your system, clearing blockages in your energy channels. As you have noted it seems like an intelligent energy, and surrendering (as opposed to fighting it) is your best bet in dealing with it. What is your current meditation routine?

Edited by - Dogboy on May 22 2015 06:17:01 AM
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - May 22 2015 :  06:27:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Toto, welcome to AYP!

It sounds like your AYP practice has stated really well.

quote:
Originally posted by Toto
Using "I Am" mantra. When I follow "I" inside it lead me to the head and "am" to my heart. "Ayam" leads me to my heart only. When I think "I Am" , it do not give me any viberation inside. I do not feel viberation, only when I say it. Do I say "I Am" when I notice I run away with thoughts? Rapadly chanting?
We may experience the mantra in a variety of ways throughout our meditation practice. The advice is to follow the simple procedure of meditation as described in the seasons. It is important that your attention is single-pointed during meditation - that is why it is best not to focus on specific sensations or locations in the body. If they happen let them happen - we don't fight them and we don't favour them either.

quote:
Prana: when I breath out I feel a upstream force from my lung. Is that prana.
Yes, it probably is prana.

quote:
When I connect with this upstream feeling my body get air inside and I get a balon feeling.
There is a stage in yoga practice when a built up of air in the stomach is reported by many practitioners. It has to do with the activation/purification of the belly chakra. It is a good sign of progress, but we try not to get distracted by it during practice.

quote:
When I meditate prana come and it's easy to sit with my back straight since this lifting feeling. Also automatic yoga get more strong and I also notice a kind of trance?
The energy moving through your body can drive you to change position so that it flows easier through the channels (the principle at the core of automatic yoga). I suspect the trance is due to the same energy drawing your attention inwards (you might have read about pratyahara in the AYP lessons).

Enjoy your practices!
Go to Top of Page

Toto

Norway
20 Posts

Posted - May 22 2015 :  12:42:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Dogboy

Hi Toto, Welcome to the Forum.

Thanks for the second post, it gave me a better understanding of your questions. Yes, this is kundalini energy coursing your system, clearing blockages in your energy channels. As you have noted it seems like an intelligent energy, and surrendering (as opposed to fighting it) is your best bet in dealing with it. What is your current meditation routine?

Thx for your welcome and your answer.
When I sit or lay down, I close my eyes and do not resist anything that comes or not comes. I just relaxing and beeing. I do not have any time limit. When I am sitting , walking or doing I favor my body or knowing my thoughts. When I am looking ,hearing or sensing I favor knowing what I am doing with my senses. I have been doing spinal breathing 10 min. and I Am meditation for 20 min. 1 time in the morning and 1 time before evening. This new routine make me eat 2 times . Before I eat only 1 time. So my body seems to need more food now. Automatic yoga seems to be no more. Or it have difficult to be with this new routine. Or this new routine take care of the blockades. With this new routine I notice energi that colaps into each other. Like waves in the water that colaps into each other. I have added this routine to my meditation only in 4 days. I am happy about spinal breathing. K energi seems to have difficulty to go from 3th to 5th chakra. My intention is that SB can help with that. My experience is feeling of 2 snakes( Ida and pingla) that try to enter up my ribbon on both sides , to my throat again and again.
K make a lot more heat then cold.

Edited by - Toto on May 22 2015 1:05:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - May 22 2015 :  3:36:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, since you don't mention discomfort, stress, or irritability at present I say carry on. I wouldn't worry too much about the energy between the third and fifth chakra, or micromanaging symptoms. The kundalini has its agenda, all you have to do is your practices and self pace and ground yourself when needed. All the best!
Go to Top of Page

Toto

Norway
20 Posts

Posted - May 24 2015 :  10:49:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
[quote] BlueRaincoat
Hello Toto, welcome to AYP!

It sounds like your AYP practice has stated really well.

We may experience the mantra in a variety of ways throughout our meditation practice. The advice is to follow the simple procedure of meditation as described in the seasons. It is important that your attention is single-pointed during meditation - that is why it is best not to focus on specific sensations or locations in the body. If they happen let them happen - we don't fight them and we don't favour them either.
[quote]
Thx for you welcome, answer and u positive word.
So when I am thinking I am repetitively, I foskus on I am?

Can you again explain what this upward stream from lung is?
This upward stream is going to 6 th chakra and the head become a command senter. Automatic yoga becom more strong. Iam in some kind of trance. If put my head 1 cm more backwards It connects with throat chakra. The same upward stream fil my head and body with air. And uplifting feeling. Body becom light and it's easy to sit straight.

Thx 4 any answer.

Edited by - Toto on May 25 2015 02:35:06 AM
Go to Top of Page

Toto

Norway
20 Posts

Posted - May 24 2015 :  11:09:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Dogboy

Well, since you don't mention discomfort, stress, or irritability at present I say carry on. I wouldn't worry too much about the energy between the third and fifth chakra, or micromanaging symptoms. The kundalini has its agenda, all you have to do is your practices and self pace and ground yourself when needed. All the best!

Thank you
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - May 25 2015 :  12:21:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
So when I am thinking I am repetitively, I focus on I am?
Yes, you focus on the mantra. Do that gently, without forcing, or trying too hard. At some point you will lose the mantra (this is normal and it is part of the process). When you realise you have lost the mantra, you pick it up again.

quote:
This upward stream is going to 6 th chakra and the head become a command senter. Automatic yoga becom more strong. Iam in some kind of trance. If put my head 1 cm more backwards It connects with throat chakra. The same upward stream fil my head and body with air. And uplifting feeling. Body becom light and it's easy to sit straight.
It is a surge of energy. You are subconsciously trying to facilitate its flow, hence the automatic yoga.
Go to Top of Page

Toto

Norway
20 Posts

Posted - May 26 2015 :  05:35:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat

quote:
So when I am thinking I am repetitively, I focus on I am?
Yes, you focus on the mantra. Do that gently, without forcing, or trying too hard. At some point you will lose the mantra (this is normal and it is part of the process). When you realise you have lost the mantra, you pick it up again.

quote:
It is a surge of energy. You are subconsciously trying to facilitate its flow, hence the automatic yoga.

Thank you again.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000