11:11
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2010 :  05:36:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Swaha, you've been missed it's been quite a while... Hope everything's going great for you and yes i've seen that website before... It's very new age...

Much thanks!

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

swaha

Lebanon
88 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2010 :  06:07:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

Hi Swaha, you've been missed it's been quite a while... Hope everything's going great for you and yes i've seen that website before... It's very new age...

Much thanks!

Love,
Ananda

me? missed? how could it be? i am always here! ;)
things are unfolding beautifully and peacefully..
new age...yes..this is obviously what is going on..
transitional times.. accelerated awakenings..

(f)

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2011 :  12:25:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Today at 11:11 am.

Time of the visa transaction for the plane ticket I bought to India
Go to Top of Page

mandala

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - May 12 2011 :  06:12:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I was just read this thread and looked at the clock......... it was 11:11 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 12 2011 :  12:39:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 13 2011 :  02:01:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
during my first yoga teacher training course in canada my student number was 11

during my first visit to Sivananda Ashram in rishikesh my room was number 11
in both ashrams someone told me that this is a lucky number
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 13 2011 :  03:06:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

lmaher22

USA
217 Posts

Posted - May 23 2011 :  1:25:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ananda. I noticed you took the Buddha's buddy's name. How nice! 1,10,11 if you would have boxed those numbers with the winner of the Preakness you would have cashed a 26k ticket. Nice! Maybe I'll play them here in NY? If I hit big do I have to send you some? Or better yet, your favorite charity? Or maybe give it to the mysterious Y who would know much better what to do with it!
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 23 2011 :  1:34:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hope you win

In case you do, it's 50% to the Red Cross and the UNICEF and 50% to AYP.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

delta33

Canada
100 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2011 :  01:41:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit delta33's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
recent incidents of the #11 at a jobsite:

11 rules to good conduct (social conditioning sign over urinal)
22 degrees C thermostat setting in lunch room
33 pallets in each row of most greenhouses

made me wonder why they were there..
Go to Top of Page

Delara

Lebanon
305 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2011 :  3:55:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi delta:)
I tend to catch identical numbers too,like for example today at the gym I looked at the treadmill control panel.Once the distance was 1.11 km & the other, time was 11:11...
But again!I guess as the body can wake itself up without alarm at a certain specific time so do the eyes n mind can get trained & be synchronized to notice these numbers...
Just to add to the fun,this year we have some interesting dates : 1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11

Salam
Delara

Edited by - Delara on Jun 06 2011 4:21:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

jean

Germany
107 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2011 :  4:55:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Funny thing, these numbers starting to show up in my dreams as well.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2011 :  5:49:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

It sometimes happens... It can be a bit of a "wake up call" for someone not very much into anything spiritual such coincidences..... it can give the feeling that there is something vaster and more intelligent in the working of the play of existence, not just random occurences without any reason

Love

Edited by - Yonatan on Aug 19 2011 5:50:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2011 :  5:53:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I found this thread with the updated post jean, at 12:44 it can also be 00:44
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2011 :  5:55:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
and have posted the post above this one at 5:53:35 forum time.... (I haven't looked at the time when hitting the Submit Reply button.... promise!)
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2011 :  07:48:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hihihi...... short video on the 11:11 phenomenon..... funny!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmB0a42dYjM
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2012 :  08:03:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Back to numbers.

Bhagavan's Jayanti 133rd I'm attending ....& I'll be 33 on 3/3/13

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2012 :  10:20:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You are lucky to be able to be there... I will go back some day for sure... It might be by occasion but I encountered the number 3:33 when I was looking at my phone clock today right when I was going outside of a restaurant...

Peace
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2012 :  3:07:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Yea...I have to admit it might be the time I prayed to Arunachala to finish your multi guru confusion thing.

I'll remember you All over there.

Peace.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2012 :  3:15:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's done with at least for now Thanks a lot Namath

namaste
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2012 :  6:06:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
now is more than enough

Thank you for being receptive dear Ananda.

Namaste.
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2012 :  04:54:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes this 11:11 stuff has occured numerious time to me and along with it this 9 also has something to do with me.

I joke with my hubby about whatever we both do together there will be no. 9 involved.For example when we were looking out for a flat we both like one flat which sumed up to 9 eg 908 was the flat no. I usually joke with him is it because our wedding day is on 9th you choose like this?lol but it happens on its own..last week we checked in a hotel and the room no. was 423 and we were laughing oh it got be our lucky no.

In theatre if we go the seat no. is 9 the street no.is 9. something turns up and its 9 always most of the time.I do wonder what it has to do with 9.

11:11 stuff I see it more often when I do more of meditation and my eyes will see the clock i dont know how exactly at the same time.Even in my computer I see it and sometimes the clock which stops it either stops at 10:10 or 11:11
Go to Top of Page

technoyogi

Canada
158 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2015 :  5:05:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit technoyogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It could be confirmation bias, but does seem that since I started meditating twice daily I started seeing 11:11 and 9:11 all over the place. I figure though that regardless at best it is scenery and I just need to keep at my twice daily sitting practices, same as always...
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2015 :  02:05:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I always felt it was all just hoolahoola the 11:11 thingy but I am now haunted by it. I see it everywhere! Whatever it is, it is contagious...LOL

Sey
Go to Top of Page

technoyogi

Canada
158 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2015 :  02:24:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit technoyogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I thought by typing that out I would jinx it Sey, but sure enough tonight it hit again when I came back to my computer after a long time away...

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000