Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Personal observations & Advice Request
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2009 :  6:50:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I would like to share some of my experiences and see if anyone has developed the same understanding/perspective.

Originally, I started feeling random major energy flows through my body. Primarily feeling it from my lower back to my head. Not knowing anything about it at the time, I found that I could mentally push the energy to various parts of my while meditating or relaxing listening to music.

Obviously intrigued, I tracked down information in books and found sources the web (like this one). Over time with greater meditation and various grounding exercises the energy flows have grown and now expand over the entire body. I now feel it whenever I meditate. As the energy has expanded (and maybe my sensitivity has increased) it feels more like vibrations. Anyone else feel it as vibrations?

Over time, I have found that I can get the same blissful vibrations while doing other activities (basically whenever I calm my mind to a certain point). It now feels to me that the brain works at a certain vibrational frequency. Meditations helps you adjust the frequency (almost like changing a dial). I now seem to be able to "flip the switch" and do general activities (though the vibrations are distracting). For those of you who are further along on the path, is this the beginning of constant bliss?

Any thoughts/advice would be greatly appreciated?

Regards, Jeff

Lili

Netherlands
372 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2009 :  04:47:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jeff,

These are experiences many forum members have had. Here the advice is to aim for progress by way of twice-daily structured practices, while enjoying energy experiences as they come outside practices in daily life. So you might want to consider starting a twice-daily practice routine as described in the main lessons, which you should read from the beginning http://www.aypsite.org/MainDirectory.html.

If at some stage you would like to use your energy for healing purposes, you might want to go explore such methods as Reiki or reconnective healing.

However for your own development, here it's recommended to do the AYP practices, as explained in the lessons. Hope that helps, Lili
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2009 :  09:20:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
@Lili - Thanks for your comments. You made me realize that I was a little to generic in my description.

I have followed the AYP practices for a while. To better describe it in AYP terms...

I had a Kundalini awakening, wondered what was going on and found the AYP site through a member. Since I had been moving the energy around my body, spinal breathing and ecstatic conductivity were very easy for me. I have added the other practices. In Kechari terms, I am somewhere between stage 2 & 3.

My questions were directed to others around how does it "feel" to them. I have gotten to the point where I can do the AYP practices during normal activities and the feeling is more or less constant.

Any comments are apprecitated.

Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2009 :  12:58:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello and welcome, Jeff

Nice experiences. Your practice seems to be going well. I also experience the energy as vibrations. Mostly at the brow, but increasingly in other parts of the body (crown, heart, along the spine). The vibrations sometimes feel cool and warm at the same time, sometimes there is bliss along with it.

I can't comment on the constant bliss, as I don't experience it 24/7 as of yet. However, it is becoming increasingly more constant and stable. In the beginning, I got occasional tastes of bliss, few and far between, pretty randomly. But this year has been a consistently upward climb for me. Every today is more blissful than yesterday.

So I don't know if it's the beginning of constant bliss, but it looks that way to me. Whatever it is, it's awesome. And right now is great

Happy journeys! Glad to have you on board, Jeff

Peace
cosmic
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000