AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Seed Preservation in Dream
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

greenyogi

14 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2009 :  3:03:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit greenyogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I do my best of holding on my semen but somehow about once a month sexual dream happens and it got release through the lower chakra

I experiment with Spinal Breathing and the Taoist Small Heaven Cirulation of Light and it still I got a man's period in a way.

Any suggestion.

I am having the idea of fasting 7 days a week around that time if it helps.

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  07:58:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi green,

since I decided to observe brahmacharia some 1 year ago, I am getting night orgasms time to time. It seems very natural to me that the body does this. An occasional orgasm won't ruin your practice, for sure.
However, it can be regulated with pelvic contraction (mulabandha). Once it becomes a habit to block orgasms with root-lock, you will be ready to do it any time, if you wish, including while dreaming.
Go to Top of Page

HathaTeacher

Sweden
382 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2009 :  03:10:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi green & mimiron,
I guess this is a stepwise progress, partly driven by technique training, partly by the mind and partly by age.
Remember taoist sex was mainly taught by ancient doctors who considered 6 to 24 ejac orgs a year as optimum. Celibate yogis, whom I admire but don't follow, simply skipped sex, thoughts of sex, looking at women in sexy clothes etc., and practiced brahmacharya techniques only. David Deida and some modern-time tantrics point out that (along with food/the 4 seasons/age/health etc.) the frequency of non-ejac sex also has an impact on the body's tendency to ejaculate. So, to a "horny couple, age 25" who have 1 ejac a week, that's well done because that means in their case 1 time out of 21 (morning, lunchbreak, evening x 7 ) or 2 minutes out of tens of hours...
Similarly, to someone who is quite happy with sex for 10 minutes every two months, 1 ejac a year is actually quite a lot (one time out of 6).
Your idea of changed food, and habits, during the risky week is worth trying, IMO:
- skipping all rajasic foods and staying 100% vegan at least during that week, perhaps half-fasting
- skippng sweet tastes, and excessively spicy food
- practising the techiques from Yogani's lessons, and extending shavasana after physical exercises, to deepened relaxation (this lessens the body's desire for a quick-fix, a "depleting" ejac relaxation).
- reading scriptures/texts/websites that aren't too sexy
- thinking repeatedly of being present here and now, which means not thinking of sex when you're not having sex, and then, during sex, visualizing an extended presence of your energy, from her mouladhara up your woman's body and out through her sushumna nadi and sahasrara.
Remember self pacing. There are no rigid rules and no threats of hell in the tantric tradition. Concenrate on "what can I do/learn/fine-tune" rather than on achieving things. Perform it, witness it - without getting stuck in evaluating it.
'njoy
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2009 :  5:36:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for inspiration, HathaTeacher.
Go to Top of Page

manig

India
88 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2009 :  06:50:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit manig's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
its natural for men to release semen once a while... awake or asleep

women have menstruation (automatic release) so less worries and more loyal than men too :)

new semen/blood has to be created continuously with updated genetic/dna in it for proper evolution... otherwise we would have remained a monkey till now :)

so why hold semen or try becoming celibate? once you practice yoga and follow yogani's guide, you will become celibate automatically

i became vegetarian without any reason when i started meditation and got deeper into it... natural non-violence = natural becoming vegetarian

similarly a day will come when you will become celibate without any reason (when the production of semen will stop itself)... so just keep going with the practices/sadhana in a well disciplined and regular way and don't worry about what happens during the night once a while :)

be strong!
Go to Top of Page

lover

Philippines
35 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2010 :  9:49:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit lover's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello mimiron,

i really love to know what is the longest duration of wet dream that you ever had during your brahmacharya period. Like the distance between the first one to the third one, to the second one, and so on.

Also, is that 'some 1 year ago brahmacharya' refers to plain brahmacharya or with Tantric approach-with non-ejaculatory masturbation/sex.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000