Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Sri Mataji Nirmala Devi
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 02 2009 :  11:14:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All.....

I am going to attend a free "Spontaneous Meditation" seminar conducted by Sri Mataji today. I don't know a whole lot about her and I did a search for her here on the forum and there was only 1 topic I could find that even mentioned her. Anyone have any experience with Sri Mataji or her teachings of Spontaneous Meditation? Thanks.

Love,
Carson

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - May 05 2009 :  08:13:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi CarsonZ,

Re; Nirmala Devi, I suggest you google her and you will find a lot of bitter experience reported by people, especially from England.I am told that if you join her, you have to worship Her as Goddess, and as time goes by you have to submit yourself to her total control. I tried her and soon gave up.

Krish
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 05 2009 :  10:27:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Krish....

Yeah, I know all the gossip about her.....I was kinda hoping that someone here might have some personal experience with her..... I actually had a REALLY intense experience during the seminar. (it was a lecture, a meditation and then a workshop which included another meditation). I spent the whole workshop part having strong, very uncontrollable kriyas, and again had people scattering around me to get away. (there were a lot of children there and they were with their parents, and when I started undulating like a wave many of the parents took their children and moved to an area farther away from me). I was too blissful to care at all. In fact I think I actually laughed out loud at the vibes I was getting from many of the people...the organizer included(he was the one who did the "hands on" part on me during the workshop and I'm 100% positive I scared him. The fear was dripping off of him.) Anyways, I had a positive experience, but I can see the problems with the organization. It is definitely guru yoga and not sahaja yoga as Mataji calls it. At least in my opinion. I don't care really though, cause I had a wonderful time....scaring people Haha.

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on May 05 2009 10:29:16 AM
Go to Top of Page

Goddessinside

158 Posts

Posted - May 05 2009 :  12:34:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Goddessinside's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2011 :  12:34:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hahaha carson well I too got good expereince but dropped becaz of the GURU STIGMA thing..iam glad you had wonderful experience!
Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2011 :  5:49:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's why they say "The Guru is in you"
Go to Top of Page

gamefu

India
23 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2011 :  01:48:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by krcqimpro1

Hi CarsonZ,

Re; Nirmala Devi, I suggest you google her and you will find a lot of bitter experience reported by people, especially from England.I am told that if you join her, you have to worship Her as Goddess, and as time goes by you have to submit yourself to her total control. I tried her and soon gave up.

Krish

What bitter experiences?

What makes you think She isn't a Goddess? How will you know?
"and as time goes by you have to submit yourself to her total control"... surrendering to Her would have been more appropriate. This is what is called devotion.
"I tried her and soon gave up." ...that says it all, you didn't surrender so what do you expect?
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2011 :  04:00:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Surrender to the SELF within...

Guru is in you

Love n light
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2011 :  04:06:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
What makes you think She isn't a Goddess? How will you know?

only an enlightened Guru knows if another Guru is enlightened or not...we seekers are still stuck in ower judgments...
we are all Gods....surrendering to the inner Self is the best thing...altough most seekers need an external Guru that may guide them for some time....

Edited by - maheswari on Jul 29 2011 04:34:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2011 :  7:43:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,

7 years ago, where this body here tried VERY HARD to get information about how to awaken kundalini, sahaja yoga practice happened for two weeks initiated by a free seminar aswell. She was not there, but some of her devotees were there and they moved up prana in the spine of this body which was feelable.

The praftice was ok, but back then no kowledge about nothing was available and especially no comparison possible. So is this the best practice, are there better ones was the question and yeah.. I don't doubt she being authentic. What she said back then is true right now.

Giving up control = welcome to paradise =P So she just does her good job ^^ Guru, nonguru was a problem here too for many years. The difference just seems to be =P Whatever works..

And Carson, nice action lol :D
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000