Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Nandhi
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

philji

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2011 :  12:52:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Does anyone have experience of working with the teacher Nandhi. He is from the ancient siddhar lineage of south indias. I am very interested in this having just returned from Tiruvannamalai. His website and you tube sites are excellent.

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2011 :  1:01:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Phil

Nandhi frequents the AYP site here fairly often... has almost 300 posts here. Here is his member profile; http://www.aypsite.org/forum/pop_pr...splay&id=196 You can click on "find all non-archived posts" on his profile to see the threads he has been conversing in here.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2011 :  2:15:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by philji

Does anyone have experience of working with the teacher Nandhi. He is from the ancient siddhar lineage of south indias. I am very interested in this having just returned from Tiruvannamalai. His website and you tube sites are excellent.

He is an amazing person and his work is very inspiring. If you are on Facebook you can check him out here: https://www.facebook.com/ariven108

I have interacted with him once on a phone satsang and written to him many times and his sweetness and loving pours from his voice and his words. Loved it. Feel blessed to have had the opportunity to have interacted with him.

His CDs are really powerful too. You can listen to him here: http://www.youtube.com/nandhi108
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2011 :  06:51:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great guy
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2011 :  10:32:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah Nandhi is great I wonder where is he now days i dont see him much in here..
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2011 :  1:56:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have not "worked" with him, or interacted with him a lot, but I love him, he's great! I also love his Turiya Nada music. A very talented person, very loving and lovable. His newsletters are also pretty good!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000