New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

lover

Philippines
35 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2009 :  9:21:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit lover's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

hey guys,
Thanks...
Just want u to know,that i really felt like my heart is bursting
with tears everytime i read this satsang forum.I don't know why..honest.
Carry on..May we all become enlightened..

To Yogani,
God willing,eventhough you'll always remain anonymous to us,Im gonna find you and ask 'My guru inside' to let us meet u in person,if not here maybe in the next..And if that's gonna happen,i'm gonna.....gonna???...gonna hug you and tel u , 'hey y u always make me cry in happiness.. hehe...

TC!
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2009 :  9:12:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much Yogani for the Lessons. Love is growing here every day!! My gratitude is overflowing..

Thank you all for being here and supporting each other!!

Love
Go to Top of Page

innercall

Canada
66 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2009 :  12:42:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you all!!!

Thank you God for anwsering my prayers... for everything I don't feel worthy of yet.

It's so much I can't express with words. I love you all

Got to stop, I'm starting to cry at work.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2009 :  11:21:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In meditation today I had a moment of pure undiluted thankfulness that quite surprised me. In the past I used to pride myself on my intelligence. When I was in grade 6 (maybe it was grade 5, I can't quite remember for sure) I was given an IQ test while hooked up to an EEG machine and a few other gadgets I don't know what they were, in the hospital. I had been struggling in school and had been getting in fights daily and refused to do homework etc, fought openly with my teachers, would challenge their knowledge whenever possible etc, and this caused my parents and my teachers to decide they wanted to do some tests on me and determine if I had a learning disability. Anyways, so I took this IQ test twice. The first time I answered all the questions how I thought I was "supposed" to answer them and got an IQ score in the 160's. This is basically not possible. The EEG machine or whatever also said that I didn't favor any hemisphere of my brain and that I used all sections of my brain equally. I think they told my parents that the percentage of people who think like this was 1 in a billion or something ridiculous. Anyways, the doctors figured there had been some sort of malfunction and they made me take the test again. I did and this time I answered all the questions how I myself wanted to answer them. This time the IQ score was in the mid 130's which is still really really high, but nowhere close to 160. Anyways, this whole incident left a deep impression in my psyche. I remember that day very regularly and find myself thinking about it and the implications of it often. In meditation this morning I realized that this specific day was a big "re-enforcer" of my ego-self. I became my intelligence, and I used the reality that I am "smarter" then many to set myself apart from others. But today in meditation I found myself deeply thankful for my ignorance. Lately I have felt quite humbled by my lack of knowledge in areas I thought I was quite knowledgable in. Today I realized that "my" intelligence isn't "mine"....it doesn't belong to "me". I realized that I should be thankful for the Grace bestowed upon me in the form of natural intelligence, but that I should be (and now am) thankful for being blessed with a lack of intelligence as well. The less I know (small "k") the less I have to drop. I think one of the biggest obstacles in my path right now is the identification I still have with my intelligence. And I am deeply thankful that I now realize this and can begin to work on releasing this (mis)identification.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2009 :  3:40:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you ayp, again!
Thank you inner silence!
Thank you miguel for being there!
thank you life!
Thank you special people for being so special!
Thank you UNIVERSE,you are the infinite teacher!wow!!!im a lucky being living an amazing infinite experience!!!

yupiiiii!!!

Edited by - miguel on Aug 19 2009 3:45:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

tomllee

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2009 :  7:20:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you to those who responded to my pleas for guidance when I was about to give up on meditating. Your encouragement kept me going. And to Yogani for sharing his knowledge and wisdom. And to all of those who poured their love and care into me over my life time.
Go to Top of Page

grihastha

USA
184 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2009 :  8:55:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit grihastha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to my AYP brothers and sisters, thanks to Yogani, and thanks to all my teachers, living, dead and as yet unborn...

Emaho!

gri
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2009 :  11:17:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
We are Standing on the shoulders of giants;Yogani being clearly one of the latest.

Thankyou to AYP,where's a friend when you need one? right here,now, right??.

#Let's stick together# . Dum...aaa dee dum.......diaeow diaeow....

All the Best
Feeel the Love miguel- i can feel it it is definitely real!!! it refines itself every day....as long as you do your practices(don't forget-very important!!)

May your cup overfloweth........

Edited by - Akasha on Sep 23 2009 07:10:24 AM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2009 :  03:22:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2009 :  4:59:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you,thank you and thank you God!
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2009 :  10:07:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank YOU.

You know who you are
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2009 :  09:52:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste AYPdears,

Thanks Carson for starting this thread.

I would like to Thank
God for what I am today,
for being a human,
for being in this flesh,
for experiencing the NOW,
for showing me that PATH and
LEADING me to YOGANI and
to THIS FORUM and
to this beautiful everloving beings in this FORUM who share the samethings(views) AS ME,
thanks for helping each and everyone around the forum,elesewhere and everywhere.
Thank you God for your GRACE
Thank you GOD and AYPers for being with me along this wonderful path,
Thank you Yogani onceagain for Ephasesing and saying the THE GURU IN YOU",
I also thank the inanimate and all that is around us.
Thank you Sun,moon and stars and all that is.

Love and Light
Viji

Edited by - vijikr on Sep 14 2009 09:55:49 AM
Go to Top of Page

Arim

USA
27 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2009 :  12:32:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yogani, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Especially for teaching me samyama and helping me find stillness.

Thanks to all of the beautiful people here.

It's a privilege to be here.

Mira
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2009 :  11:17:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I just want to thank everyone again for all their continued support.

And i'd like to thank Carson for starting this thread.

I shudder to think where i would still be,that sense of feeling lost, without AYP.

And of course, Yogani.An extraordinary individual, by putting all these previously esoteric ,in years gone-bye,hitherto secretively guarded practices, into the domain of public knowledge,rightfully where it should be , through presenting such in an open-source format.

The guru is indeed much closer than we sometimes imagine...

So No need to search out in India,though nothiing wrong with that- it is not necessary, if you have the tools for enlightening-ment(see K-Man- your style of writing must be rubbing off here-] at your disposal.

Combine that with an unrivalled support base,i.e here, and we've never had it so easy.

Thankyou,Thankyou, Thankyou.
Go to Top of Page

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2009 :  8:02:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'd like to thank Shanti for all the helpful advice.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2009 :  1:29:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2009 :  1:42:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
lower chackras being released.....it feels soooo goood.......................................................
Go to Top of Page

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2009 :  3:03:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Can't help but saying thank you today to each soul in AYP.
Though I'm not a long term and regular AYP practitionner,
I'm a AYP lover and though I'm practising another set of techniques,
I learned a lot only by reading posts here..
Only by reflecting on some members transformation and experiences
this made me mature and each time there was confidence and comfort, especially when feeling lost and in despair..

So thank you for sharing the love that is me, the love that is we.

Edited by - christiane on Oct 01 2009 3:04:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2009 :  11:23:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to everyone here at AYP! So much support and advice no matter what your spiritual background or practice is.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2009 :  11:47:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste Friends/Companions/Confidants/Self.....

This Monday, October 12th is the Canadian Thanksgiving holiday. In the spirit of the holidays I want to say a few Thank You's.....

First....Thank you to Life itself...thank you for all the experience you have graced me with. Thank you for all the trials, struggles and hardships you have allowed me......without these I would not know the true joy of living. Thank you for blessing me with the opportunity to have a family of my own and the capability to experience the Bliss that flows through this. Thank you for bringing me to AYP and for all the treasures that I have found in the practices, through the people here and in myself. Thank you for showing me the way Home. Thank you for your Love and Grace.

And second, I would like to thank You...yes, You. The heart connection I feel with You is overwhelming sometimes. I often find myself crying, laughing, and filled with Loving Bliss as You and I travel down this road together....this, for me, is the joy of shared experience and without You I would not get to Be this....thank You for sharing your/my journey with me, this is the greatest gift anyone could ever give. I am truly honored.

I wish You Pure Bliss Now.

Love and Thanks,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on Oct 09 2009 12:09:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2009 :  11:56:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2009 :  12:49:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2009 :  12:52:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This whole community is so amazing.. I learn from everyone here and from all the love that is flowing so easily.. it's beautiful.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2009 :  4:32:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you everybody for your effort, ongoing practice, faith, determination and Love.

Blessings.

Yonatan

_/\_

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

Jivaakabhasana_Yogi

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2009 :  12:53:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jivaakabhasana_Yogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You:
For the Light & for the Darkness,
The Ecstasy & the Pain,
The Ignorance & the Self-Existent-Knowing One.

Thank You for this vehicle of expression,
Thank You to She who bore it and brought if forth,
Who nurtures and sustains it;
Making possible the Universal Marriage,
The recognition of the Onlyness in Everyness...

Thanks to Them who realize That Which is in every One,
Who honour, nurture and bring forth that One in all they meet,
In all they do, in the depth of the Silence.

I look back on these 47 years, their ups and downs,
The great suffering, and the the great bliss,
My flowering in recent years from the mud of my own self created suffering and angst.

I look back to my now deceased father and mother,
Amidst all of the mountains and valleys of our Life together,
And can hold nothing but the most awsome love and respect.

To those who, in the background, nurture me, and continued setting my compass on the right,
Until I learned to do so for myself...For those whom I can remember, and those who I cannot remember;

I love All of You, I thank you, embrace you, weep with you, laugh with you...
And all of This, from the Deep Silence from Which we emerge and again resolve.

My gratefullness today to all of those on the Path, and those who have been moved to bring it forth in a way that serves the masses of living beings sleeping walking a nightmare, yet the true selves in a lush Garden...May This Light enter our inner chamber, and awakeness us from the same.

Thank you Yogani, thank you A.Y.P., Blessings to You and Yours on this day and All Ways:

Ong Bhur Bhuvah S'vaha T'hat Savit'hur Varenyam Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi Dhiyo Yo Nah Prachodayath

The Primeval Sound, masculine creative impulse, the animus;
The manifest world, feminine receptive(recepticle) impulse, the anima;
The Astral and Causual worlds,
Consciousness Itself, That-God;
Transcendental Paramatma or Primal Individuality, the First Movings,
The Spiritual Sun, Creator, Preserver, Source of all "movement" Adorable, Enchanting
Brilliant, Lusterous, Effulgent (Feminine Principle, Binah),Resplendent,
Supreme Lord (Chochma, Male Principle), We Place our attention upon Intellect, Understanding May this light Our Path Enlighten,Guide, and Inspire

Jivaakabhasana_Yogi
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000