New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2010 :  4:29:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for all the opportunities everyone here gave and gives me to grow. LOVE you all!!!
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - May 30 2010 :  05:52:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I Love you all!!!!!!!!

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2010 :  2:07:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you ayp for so many blessing in my life and being like a doorway to the light here!im so grateful to all this beautiful comunity and to the inner silence!
Go to Top of Page

devrim

Thailand
33 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2010 :  12:56:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit devrim's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you for the opportunity in all that space to be here on the blue planet, able to express our consciousness, i only hope to shine with your beauty and intelligence.
living the life i love and loving the life i live.
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2010 :  1:09:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to Carson. There's a special heartfelt and humble feeling from your posts which I find inspiring. Also you encouraged me to follow AYP, and twice daily practises have alleviated so much despair that I was feeling and replaced it with joy.

Thanks to Yogani. By making this information and community available for free, for providing such wise, flexible and non-dogmatic guidance to spiritual practise. I feel like AYP does for spiritual progress what electricity did for technological process.

Thanks to everyone who takes part in the community. More than anything else that has encouraged me, is to read the hundreds of accounts of real people, who have nothing to gain, talking in-depth about their spiritual progress through AYP. It was so obvious to me that I was finally on to something real, particularly as it's all free and there are no sales pitches and people with ulterior motives.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2010 :  1:23:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank YOU Mr. Anderson (everytime I read "Mr. Anderson" I think of the Matrix ), for verifying the truth for yourself. Glad to hear that your practices are making a difference in your daily life. Blessings.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2010 :  2:35:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi

everytime I read "Mr. Anderson" I think of the Matrix

LOL me too. I hear it in my mind in that Agent's voice too
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2010 :  5:29:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in a new relationship. Relationships seldom work out for me, and I haven't got a clue if this one will either for any longer period of time, but I thank you so much for this present meeting with a man. Thank you for presenting Him in the shape of him. Thank you for yet another opportunity to reveal all ways in which I attach my little self to all experiences in such a fast and clear way as happens in a relationship.

Thank you, from the depths of my heart!

*bowing to the floor*
Go to Top of Page

matangi

USA
53 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2010 :  9:28:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit matangi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
One most long overdue THANK YOU!

First to Yogani for answering my prayers for truth, for writing in clear English (I was exhausted trying with all my being to understand Hindu), and for recognizing and honoring that ultimately the truth resides within.

And to all of you beautiful souls who will never know how you have touched me, guided me and inspired me in this journey. (If you ever felt invisible hugs of gratitude it might have been from here )

Thanks to all for the beauty that is!
Go to Top of Page

devrim

Thailand
33 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2010 :  09:15:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit devrim's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you for this internet satsang, with each day i am so greatfull for the knowledge and support all have created here.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2010 :  4:27:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You Yogani

[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

devrim

Thailand
33 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2010 :  12:03:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit devrim's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you yogani for lesson 384, your dreams and goals open up real hope for the future of mankind, i only hope i can support you and other selfless researchers of truth to fullfill our human potential.
Go to Top of Page

jamuna

Australia
104 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2010 :  08:07:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I want to thank yogani :) :)
I have been reading the secrets of wilder & I love that book!!!!
The other day this wanting to thank someone come up. I was so overflowing with joy that I couldn't understand how I possibly deserved it, it didn't seem fair that other people were walking around unawares of the beauty within. Breathing felt so amazing inside me and the miracle of a leaf blowing down the street nearly made me cry. I decided I could only give back in that moment by smiling at all the people passing at me on the sidewalk.

thank you again yogani
Go to Top of Page

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2011 :  8:05:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,

I started this thread for the same reason, unaware that this one existed http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....PIC_ID=8434.

Thank you Yogani, One and all. Thank you Carson for starting this thread, thank you.

Thank you, I have just finished reading 'The Secrets of Wilder', in tears and saturated with love, devotion and gratitude, thank you.

Love. x
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000