Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 What is your strangest kundalini symptom?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2009 :  1:16:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I bet most of us have had the headaches, rashes, excess heat, insomnia, and a variety of other symptoms from time to time. What do you consider to be the strangest symptoms that you attribute to kundalini energy? And please don't be offended anyone, this is really just an attempt to be light hearted and to bond.

Me? I would say that the oddest ones to me are electromagnetic in nature. No matter where I go, it seems that lights flicker around me a lot. My PC makes strange sounds around me. But the strangest is probably my watch.

My Timex digital watch makes a beep at around the same time every hour. Almost like clockwork A year ago, it caused my old watch to beep at 59 minutes past the hour. Then I got a new watch and it didn't happen to this one. 3 weeks ago the new watch started doing it do. The new watch started beeping at 57 minutes after the hour every hour 3 weeks ago. Today it is beeping at 56 minutes and 44 seconds after the hour.

My theory is that as the energy cycles through my body, it causes my watch to beep as it passes the watch. As more cleansing happens and more blocks get released, it can pass through my system faster, causing the the watch to beep more frequently.

Neat but strange nonetheless!

Aussieawakened

Australia
5 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2009 :  1:48:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Aussieawakened's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
not so much strangest but i do get amused every time i turn the music player on my phone when it is in my pocket
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2009 :  3:06:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cold body, yet sweating palms and soles of feet. I have this fairly consistantly.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2009 :  4:06:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi

Cold body, yet sweating palms and soles of feet. I have this fairly consistantly.

Love,
Carson

Hey, I have a similar symptom but I have a hot body with cold hands and cold feet!
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2009 :  4:10:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah it can reverse. And I should mention that hands and feet are also cold while they are sweating...it is my WHOLE body that is cold, yet I still manage to somehow be sweating....I went to a doctor semi-recently about this actually and they are still blaming it on the fact that I came off methadone in October of last year. So they are no help! haha

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on Feb 09 2009 4:11:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2009 :  08:41:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Carson...If you are ever in Richmond, VA, let me know. You are a person I would love to meet. You just send off such an optimistic vibe. Almost child like. And I mean that in a good, not bad way.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2009 :  11:01:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will do brother solo! Would love to meet someday!

Also want to say I experienced one of the wierdest K symptoms yet during meditation last night...at one point, I actually FELT 1 single tastebud on the very tip of my tongue get swollen...it happened over the course of about 7 seconds....I was in Kechari Stage 1, and I could feel the energy flowing through my tongue into my head, but this seemed to irritate the taste bud on the tip of my tongue...this was a bit of a new one for me....anyone had anything like this happen to them before? (not that it matters, just curious) Oh and the swollen taste bud went back to normal about 2 hours later while at work. So weird!

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2009 :  1:07:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I had a strange one last night too! It was my evening meditation. I am sitting with my eyes closed and doing mantra meditation when the lights starts flickering. My eyes aren't open, but I can tell the lights are flickering, then I hear a hissing sound. Almost like it was coming from inside of me. It was just a few seconds, then it ended.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2009 :  1:11:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Was steam coming from your ears? Haha.
Go to Top of Page

Lili

Netherlands
372 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  06:45:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
1. During the night I wake up and see something like a big spider made up of light on the ceiling or wall. Last time it happened it was more like a bundle of big light strings moving. At first this was freaking me out as I thought there is sth really in the room but not any more.

2. Cold or warm currents on the inside of my skull.

3. The tip of my nose tingles and vibrates from the inside during the day.

FYI--I don't do drugs, smoke pot or drink alcohol so I'm not hallucinating!
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  08:42:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have seen that quite a few times over the years. In a dark room a spider made of light is lowering itself on a web towards me. I always get scared when it gets close, or I turn on the light and it disappears.

Another symptom is I feel an area of my body is warm like the sun is shining on it. usually on my legs. But when I touch it with my hand it is not warm. Take away the hand and it is warm again.
Go to Top of Page

Lili

Netherlands
372 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  08:47:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Gee thanks Ether--weird isn't it--I got really scared the first few times I got this with the lowering spider--because it really looks tangible I thought there is a real spider in the flat I was living in that comes out at night. Was scared to go back to sleep!
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  09:32:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The spider is a great symbol of the Feminine weaving the web of Life! It's a lot of good powers in it. Congrats to you both, having such powerful experiences! The spider promises something new and fresh - it's the creator! Perhaps that knowledge will make you less afraid next time!?
Go to Top of Page

Lili

Netherlands
372 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  10:03:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thx EMC--it can be scary in the beginning as Ether pointed out--wait till it shows up on your ceiling . At least he wasn't stupid enough to think there is real big animal in the room like i did . In my case last time I got a bigger thing made up of light strings that looked more like a moving plant which was far less scary.

Such a relief we can discuss this around here--imagine going to the office and saying--folks--I see a spider made up of light that lowers itself toward me
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  4:22:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think the spider wants to come and eat you! Why not let it? I was eaten by a spider in a vision once and it was terrifying first, and very, very pleasant later... In shamanism it's a common way to enter the other worlds, to get visions of being eaten by a spider (=have the ego eaten up) and find yourself aware and ALIVE on the other side... Finding freedom!
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  4:52:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In what I have read about shamanism it is common to be eaten or ripped apart limb from limb and put back together, often having stones or crystals inserted into the body in different spots but I've never heard of being eaten by a spider...usually a spirit in what I have read and heard spoken of. Sometimes a larger predatory animal. What is your reference for the spider eating story emc? (besides personal experience of course)

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on Feb 19 2009 5:02:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  5:37:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I will try to remember that; I didn't know what would happen if the spider touched me.
It was scary for me because I often see things in the dark, and living things have light. So I assumed it was a real spider. But I am not afraid of real spiders anymore, so I'll give it a go.
I had an experience with a real spider, where i was scared, then at the same time it retreated in a way that let me know it was scared of me, and as it looked at me i knew we were the same. That got rid of my fear of them.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2009 :  01:39:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My references are two shaman friends of mine who have been very long time in the business.
Go to Top of Page

Lili

Netherlands
372 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2009 :  08:17:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting way to look at it.

The thing is that at least my spider is not big enough to eat me--it looks pretty big (size of a tennis ball maybe, sometimes bigger).

Will try not to freak out from fear if it shows up again and will tell you what happened.
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
347 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2009 :  10:24:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced these sort of symptoms. But here are the strangest kundalini things so far listed in no particular order:

1) For the last 2 weeks every time I look in the mirror I have the head of a golden retriever. The kids think its funny, but its hard to tell if my hair is combed properly

2)I get the condition commonly refered to as "hot dog fingers". Sometimes with the buns, sometimes without.

3) My feet sometimes burst into flames. Not good for the shoes. Or the carpet.

4) Yesterday I spent most of the day being chased around the neighborhood by a giant Abraham Lincoln with 6ft long legs

5) I can shoot lightning bolts out of my eyes

Is this unusual? What is this self-pacing thing I keep hearing about?

Go to Top of Page

Lili

Netherlands
372 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2009 :  05:23:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Parallax

4) Yesterday I spent most of the day being chased around the neighborhood by a giant Abraham Lincoln with 6ft long legs

Hi Parallax--you are in big trouble and need to ramp up your practice immediately. Seeing Abe Lincoln is a clear sign of lazy bum practice so practice diligently until you get positive feedback, such as visions of being chased around by Cindy Crawford
Go to Top of Page

Lili

Netherlands
372 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2009 :  05:37:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by emc

I think the spider wants to come and eat you! Why not let it?

Hi EMC,

Tried your method the other day--did not get scared and what happened is that as the spider was coming down the wall towards me it got smaller along the way and disappeared completely before reaching me. This repeated several times. Thx for the advice! Lili
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
347 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2009 :  9:02:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Lili

quote:
Originally posted by Parallax

Hi Parallax--you are in big trouble and need to ramp up your practice immediately. Seeing Abe Lincoln is a clear sign of lazy bum practice so practice diligently until you get positive feedback, such as visions of being chased around by Cindy Crawford

I might never come out of meditation
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
347 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2009 :  9:12:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In all seriousness...something that has happened a couple times recently. I have gone to wash my hands in the restroom at work and got a small shock when the water first touched my hand. Kind of like the shock you get from static electricity when you slide your feet on the carpet with your socks and then touch someone...

It might have just been static, but I was wearing rubber soled shoes, the bathroom has a tiled floor, and I touched the metal handle to the door going into the restroom on the way in. First time it happened I thought...that's strange and didn't give it any thought...but the 2nd or 3rd time this thread immediately popped into my mind so I thought I'd share

May not be kundalini, but this has never ever happened to me before last week...hopefully I don't electrocute myself everytime I wash my hands...
Go to Top of Page

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2009 :  10:46:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Parallax, about your "shocking" experience, have you checked at the tap in your own home ? It could be a leaky current in your office bathroom, with the plumbing not being properly "earthed'. I have had tis happen to me and found it was leaking electricity!

By thw way, did you opt to receive Shaktipath on 8th Feb. The next date is 30th Sep.

Krish
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2009 :  11:09:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It sounds like static electricity. The conditions you describe would happen with static. A doorknob won't discharge static because it isn't connected to earth, but plumbing is.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000