New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Emil

Australia
141 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  8:08:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi CarsonZi,
You're right about the desire being related to the blockages. I think most of my blockages are in the neck area. Recently when I practice Samyama my neck suddenly jumps forward and backward. Sometimes the jumps are so quick and strong that makes a kick sound. Other times my neck quickly spins around and stops. Sometimes it jerks so fast I need to control it to avoid injury. I also have fear of heights which I believe is related to Vishudehi chakra.
Recently I started dynamic chin pump and targeted bastrika in the neck area and I'm starting to feel a lot better through the day. I'm planning to attend the Siddha Yoga shaktipat intensive and hoping that could help me with the neck clean up process. (Hopefully without too many kicks)
Go to Top of Page

Jo-self

USA
225 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2008 :  8:40:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jo-self's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Neli:

I believe in these things too. I've had my own experiences. However, being healthy skeptical, or keeping a humor about it, is good in my opinion.

I have a theory that super normal powers are not permitted since they would plunge the world into the dark age. Just think of the nonsense there is in religion and spirituality now, and its just based on naive belief. Now add powers and people will forget about science and rational thought and pursue 'medieval' cultures. We would have colleges giving diplomas on the thermodynamics of angels standing on a pin. Just semi-kidding of course.

--- Josef
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2008 :  10:10:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Jo-self

You're very right ! I have unmasked several tricks from false mediums or people with strange phenomena. They say "you have to have faith to make it happen" and that's not truth, when a gift is given it happens in front of the most skeptical person. But its very healthy to stick to the ground in this matters, cause there are many people that want to make business with the gifts, even if they are real gifts.

The problem with religion is that its only business to manipulate the human mind. We have seen this since the beginning of the civilization.

What we know now as technology, was before magical, I mean there is no magic, but powers of the mind that we don't understand yet, cause we don't have the capability to understand, the same as the middle agers wouldn't understand what its a bulb.

I'm a very skeptical person, I have to see to believe, and then I make the research that its not a trick, then I believe.

I have seen many things, but the most amazing thing was to see this man enlarge himself and touch the roof, and bend himself like a rubber man, (touching the roof) it was so funny, but people falls into fanatism, and adoration, it happens also with the ufos, one must see these things with a scientific approach. Gumpi wanted the Kundalini to be seen with a scientific approach not with a mystical one. The rubber man was a real fact, but he and his group fell down in adoration of spirits, angels, and all that stuff. It happens the same with ufos, people see them as the "Big brothers" or angels and they are just people like us.

Neli

quote:
Originally posted by Jo-self

Neli:

I believe in these things too. I've had my own experiences. However, being healthy skeptical, or keeping a humor about it, is good in my opinion.

I have a theory that super normal powers are not permitted since they would plunge the world into the dark age. Just think of the nonsense there is in religion and spirituality now, and its just based on naive belief. Now add powers and people will forget about science and rational thought and pursue 'medieval' cultures. We would have colleges giving diplomas on the thermodynamics of angels standing on a pin. Just semi-kidding of course.

--- Josef

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000