Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Leaking Energy - How to close a chakra?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ycloutier2000

Canada
78 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2008 :  6:44:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am wondering if there are any ways or practices to close up chakras - the root chakra i particular.

I have been experiencing such a drain of energy, along with extreme fear, anxiety, panic, kind of like my "fight or flight" was switched on all the time. As a result, physically i have lost tons of weight and am looking like a POW despite eating nourishing foods. I feel like my nervous system is on the verge of breaking down and burning out.

I had someone look at it and he said that my base chakras were wide open. It was kind of an A-HA moment which could explain alot of things.

But i am wondering how can i close it off so that i dont lose all my energy and start accumulating it instead of dispersing it?

brushjw

USA
191 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2008 :  10:33:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit brushjw's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry to hear of your troubles. You might try reading chapters 17 and 18 here:

http://www.clairvision.org/ckb/ckbe...SaganATE.pdf

I seem to be very sensitive to sound and so music has really helped me. Here are some suggestons:

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=3509

Have you tried self-pacing? Maybe you need to stick to just meditaiton for a while.

namaste,
Joe
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2008 :  10:45:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by ycloutier2000

I am wondering if there are any ways or practices to close up chakras - the root chakra i particular.

I have been experiencing such a drain of energy, along with extreme fear, anxiety, panic, kind of like my "fight or flight" was switched on all the time. As a result, physically i have lost tons of weight and am looking like a POW despite eating nourishing foods. I feel like my nervous system is on the verge of breaking down and burning out.

I had someone look at it and he said that my base chakras were wide open. It was kind of an A-HA moment which could explain alot of things.

But i am wondering how can i close it off so that i dont lose all my energy and start accumulating it instead of dispersing it?

Hi ycloutier2000
First, if you haven't seen a doctor, do so. Go get a medical checkup. Also, get checked for parasites.. Tapeworms too..

Secondly, a closed chakra is one that is locked. A healthy chakra is one that opens and closes at the right times and directs the correct amount of energy accordingly. Balance is the key..

You can do a number of things to close the chakras:
1) Tense on the corresponding body part hard. That will close the chakra.
2) Practice rooting and grounding (there are other posts here that explain that)
3) Learn the Micro Cosmic Orbit to circulate your energies.
4) Learn more about chakras and healing them with crystals.
5) Seek a Reiki crystal healer who can read auras.

I'm thinking, though, in your case, if your lower chakras are fully open, the problem is not that chakras are open but that you have energy flows that are keeping them open. Perhaps you have issues with lack of self-discipline, hedonistic tendencies, severe self-esteem problems or some other personal issue which has amplified the flow to your lower chakras?

Another possibility is you've got an entity sucking up your energies. Apparently, Samuel Sagan has some books on how to get rid of entities.

Or, perhaps you have too many chords attached to people in your life and they are all sucking out your energy? You should do a few meditations to try to sense these people and their chords and then cut them off. Put emphasis on becoming whole for yourself..

A good exercise which is supposed to heal severe energy disorders is mentioned in "The Clear Light Of Bliss" by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso. He claims that it will cure severe energy disorders. The practice is to perform a meditation and imagine that the body is transparent or hollow. After you've made that real, you also imagine that your skin is porous (full of tiny holes) which permits the outside space to joing the inside space. You are supposed to perform this meditation every day for a few weeks (especially if your disorder is severe).

If you want to cultivate energy, store chi or prana and build up your energy, look into deep abdominal breathing, reversed breathing, embryonic breathing, Qi Gong or such similar practices. However, before you start filling the bath tub, you'd better fix the leaks first.

That's about all I can think at this time.
Good luck

TI
Go to Top of Page

arzkiyahai

93 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2008 :  05:11:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit arzkiyahai's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Tibetan_Ice

quote:
Originally posted by ycloutier2000

Hi ycloutier2000
First, if you haven't seen a doctor, do so. Go get a medical checkup. Also, get checked for parasites.. Tapeworms too..

Secondly, a closed chakra is one that is locked. A healthy chakra is one that opens and closes at the right times and directs the correct amount of energy accordingly. Balance is the key..

You can do a number of things to close the chakras:
1) Tense on the corresponding body part hard. That will close the chakra.
2) Practice rooting and grounding (there are other posts here that explain that)
3) Learn the Micro Cosmic Orbit to circulate your energies.
4) Learn more about chakras and healing them with crystals.
5) Seek a Reiki crystal healer who can read auras.

I'm thinking, though, in your case, if your lower chakras are fully open, the problem is not that chakras are open but that you have energy flows that are keeping them open. Perhaps you have issues with lack of self-discipline, hedonistic tendencies, severe self-esteem problems or some other personal issue which has amplified the flow to your lower chakras?

Another possibility is you've got an entity sucking up your energies. Apparently, Samuel Sagan has some books on how to get rid of entities.

Or, perhaps you have too many chords attached to people in your life and they are all sucking out your energy? You should do a few meditations to try to sense these people and their chords and then cut them off. Put emphasis on becoming whole for yourself..

A good exercise which is supposed to heal severe energy disorders is mentioned in "The Clear Light Of Bliss" by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso. He claims that it will cure severe energy disorders. The practice is to perform a meditation and imagine that the body is transparent or hollow. After you've made that real, you also imagine that your skin is porous (full of tiny holes) which permits the outside space to joing the inside space. You are supposed to perform this meditation every day for a few weeks (especially if your disorder is severe).

If you want to cultivate energy, store chi or prana and build up your energy, look into deep abdominal breathing, reversed breathing, embryonic breathing, Qi Gong or such similar practices. However, before you start filling the bath tub, you'd better fix the leaks first.

That's about all I can think at this time.
Good luck

TI

sorry to interfere in the thread..

Hi Tibetan Ice,

Is there any book which deals with entity clearing?

There is a book by Samuel Sagan 'Entity Possession' but I doubt it deals with entity clearing as in its review in amazon someone says that he recommends 'Professional entity clearers' to do the entity clearing.

I have ordered 'entity possession' today, so lets see if there is anything useful in it.

Please let me know if there is any book that tells us about entity clearing?

--
I wish everything settles down for u soon ycloutier2000

kind regards from heart

Edited by - arzkiyahai on Aug 05 2008 02:25:45 AM
Go to Top of Page

salaam123

Finland
16 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2008 :  4:44:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit salaam123's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have a similar problem right now for about a couple of months.

(edit) I posted an exercise that will probably do more harm then good so I removed it

heres a picture of root chakra
http://www.kheper.net/topics/chakras/Perineum.htm

Edited by - salaam123 on Aug 05 2008 11:52:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2008 :  6:23:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by arzkiyahai
I have ordered 'entity possession' today, so lets see if there is anything useful in it.

Please let me know if there is any book that tells us about entity clearing?

kind regards from heart

Hi arzkiyahai
I am not an expert at entity clearing and I haven't really read much on the subject. I would recommend finding someone who does. :)
I am curious, though, about what Sagan says about it. He seems to have a very good background in psychic development and phenomenon.
If you could let us know if Sagan has any solutions for entities, that would be great. In the meantime, if I run into any good information I will let you know.

OM HRIM KRIM HUM SHRIM

TI
Go to Top of Page

mikkiji

USA
219 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2008 :  9:23:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit mikkiji's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Call a plumber.
Go to Top of Page

salaam123

Finland
16 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2008 :  11:07:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit salaam123's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
it is not a laughing matter. A person with malfunctioning root chakra can go insane, depressed and/or suicidal. Physical condition also can get bad so that can add more depression, illness etc.

heres some stuff http://www.thetaobums.com/lofiversi...p/t4804.html

and here are some great replies about alignment etc. :

http://www.thetaobums.com/heel-or-k...i-t6351.html

Go to Top of Page

mikkiji

USA
219 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2008 :  1:31:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit mikkiji's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Being a Seeker does not mean we have no sense of humor... In fact, I once asked my Zen Roshi what was the difference between before and after Enlightenment. (This was when I was VERY young and naive!) He told me, "Nothing, no difference, only that after, it is very difficult to keep from laughing," after which he began to laugh and could not stop for many minutes...
Michael
Go to Top of Page

salaam123

Finland
16 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2008 :  1:54:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit salaam123's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
the OP talks about extreme fear etc. Being in that kind of condition is not fun. Actually, when there is not much chi or the circulation is blocked, there is not much ability to laugh or being glad and one gets offended easily. But its just a joke, its ok. I m just a little tired, sorry.

Edited by - salaam123 on Aug 07 2008 2:07:52 PM
Go to Top of Page

thibaud05

France
86 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2008 :  5:49:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ycloutier2000,

I was wondering perhaps if your practice of using "aneros" (see link http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=2528) might have been a (big) contributor to your present situation ?

Personally I have used the aneros only a couple of times with a nice relaxing effect but I know it can be quite powerful in stimulating the root chakra. I've been thinking lately of giving it some more practice.

I sincerely hope your managing somehow to cope better with your health.

Please keep us updated if it can be of benefit for you !

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000