Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Alternate method to "Hold back"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ycloutier2000

Canada
78 Posts

Posted - May 06 2007 :  12:48:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I found this thing called Aneros which seems to mimic the effect of certain bandhas and mudras, like varjoli mudra to have orgasm wisthout ejaculation. Go on fleshlight.com and look under Aneros. No, I don't have any affiliation with the website.

theglock

26 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2007 :  3:59:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit theglock's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If you don't like flexing the PC muscle do what I am now doing. When you get near the point you're about to but still in control, notice your body contractions. For me, I squeeze my buttox and thrust my pelvis forward, it resembles the fact that something is going to fly out soon. Once I notice my body is doing this I relax those specific areas and inhale for a count of 3 and exhale for a count of 6. I suggest going slow your first couple of times as you may go over but I think this is a very good alternative.
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2007 :  04:55:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ever feel the vibrations you get when you sneez? same ones you feel when you get a chill that rises up the back. ever try and make these chills continue? will them to keep coming. this "willing" is the willingy of excstatic conductivity, and just feeling it can make the semon rise, although more is recommended, everythings a start though.
Go to Top of Page

thibaud05

France
86 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2008 :  11:31:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

I found this thing called Aneros which seems to mimic the effect of certain bandhas and mudras, like varjoli mudra to have orgasm wisthout ejaculation. Go on fleshlight.com and look under Aneros. No, I don't have any affiliation with the website.

Hi Y,
Have you been practicing with Aneros and getting nice results ? I havent used it yet but I intend too. Reading incredible reviews about the big O that arise after mastering it (full body multiple orgasms), I am hoping it will significantly help me cope (cure?) depression.

Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2008 :  3:47:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Thibaud,

you've recently said here that you tried 'aneros' and you found it helped you with depression. I hadn't known that a prostate massager can help depression and I'm curious about how it worked.

Can you tell us something about how long you needed to try it for to get results, and how long you've been having good results with it? Did you use tantric holdback with this thing or just ordinary ejaculation?

Also, did you hear somewhere that such a thing can help with depression, or did you just experience it?

Thanks,
-D

Edited by - david_obsidian on Mar 01 2008 6:49:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

thibaud05

France
86 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2008 :  5:04:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi David,

I am very happy to share with you and all forum members my experience with depression and aneros. I reassembled your questions to make my answer to the point and as clear as I could.

You asked : Did you hear somewhere that such a thing can help with depression ?

I practiced self inquiry to attempt to see what was at the root of my depression. I had practiced deep meditation for more than a year, even started spinal breathing but in the end I had to quit it all because I was too depressed. Finally I came up to the conclusion that the root of my depression was fueled by sexual frustration. One important aspect of my sexual frustrations was due to the fact that I hardly got any pleasure from traditional ejaculatory orgasm, it was in fact a dead end for me, but I couldn't escape the wheel.
Thanks to "handy synchronicity", it was at that time (last january !!) that I was introduced to "aneros" via tv presentation. The way the interviewee referred to the incredible orgasms that he got from the aneros, I could not help but link it with the bliss and ecstatic conductivity that arises from spiritual practices. Absolutely broken by depression, I decided to give it my last shot and try it out myself.

You asked : Can you tell us something about how long you needed to try it for to get results ?

I've used it only 4-5 times up to today. The first and second times were quite uncomfortable and challenging (learning to relax the rectum to enable insertion of the device was tricky for me). The third time I succeeded in being totally relaxed. The fourth time I found the position that worked for me best (lying on my back), and was able to experience mild subtle pleasure. That's it.
So my personal experience is quite limited compared to the stated highs that aneros is said to give access to (i.e super multiple orgasms bound to send you in the heavens). It was really just a nice relaxing feeling. The key for me was that i wasnt going for the orgasm in the first place, but just to get rid of depression, and it worked for me because I got deep sexual healing from the process. The power, the control, the easyness and the new avenue to sexuality that aneros gave me was a major help in curing my type of depression, wiping off all past sexual frustration that had built up within.

The other benefit I got is that this little stimulation was sufficient to get an energy boost from the lower chakras (previously I was mildly and sporadically awake in that area) to the point that I became "automatic" (automatic anal contractions and activity in the lower region). For that reason I havent felt the need to practice more aneros sessions being very cautious from past experience of energy overloads.

My present situation is that I feel wholesome, and my energy has shifted in an amazing way. I now have this incredibly powerful and subtle energy all over me, caressing me with so much class (previously my energy was stuck in the head). I am still in the process of having to ground this strong energy.
I got more that I could ever dream of. It awoke the inner guru big time. Another great benefit for me is that it has practically cut the urge for me to masturbate, so i am now in a position where i can practice semen retention quite easily.

You asked : Did you use tantric holdback with this thing or just ordinary ejaculation?

Aneros stimulates the prostate which is considered by some to be the male G spot. There is no stimulation of the penis (and no ejaculation in most cases from accounts I've read), so I guess in that aspect it could be viewed as being one step ahead from basic tantric holdback. The point is that there is no holding back because you're directly hitting the prostate and this yields non ejaculatory orgasms (aneros is hands free).

Now that my depression has been conquered I can confidently resume my ayp practice because I am finally in a position where my progress will be significant for me. Thats my own personal experience, and I hope it can be of benefit for others in need.

I am very grateful to all of you on the ayp forum !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aneros
http://www.aneros.com/forum/index.php
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2008 :  7:40:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thibaud,

thanks for your detailed response. Very interesting story and information.

I've since looked into 'aneros' a little more. It seems the device itself has a piece which applies some pressure on the perineum. So it can potentially do the 'blocking technique' for you -- this can also explain why they speak of orgasm without ejaculation.

I have a guess this is not the last time this device or ones like it will be discussed at AYP.

Go to Top of Page

gfinder

France
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2008 :  5:57:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit gfinder's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm an Aneros user (from France as Thibault). I've been using different models for up to 3 years now. I confirm it's an amazing tool ! THe major issue for me is semen retention and the Aneros is helping me that way. Feel free to ask about this subject, I'll be pleased to share my experiences so far.
Go to Top of Page

USA
146 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2008 :  5:46:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit avatar186's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
if the oroborus, or mmm dear and turtles connecting, somthing like that, if the root lock is a main bridge, as the toung is being agienst the palate. then you havta know when your root lock releases itself. in breathing, it seems to want to release on exhail, and really release on inhail, and these are the times to tighten, this seems to bring energy up.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000