New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2008 :  09:39:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi YB

Couldn't get that link you posted but fiddled around with parts of it and found this http://www.deepastronomy.com/hubble...p-field.html

Is this the one?
Go to Top of Page

yogibear

409 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2008 :  1:26:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, Louis, that is the one. Actually, it is slightly different edit from the one I posted but it is about 95% the same. Mind boggling, eh?

I can't copy and paste with my browser for some reason. Thanks for providing a workable link, yb.

Edited by - yogibear on Jun 24 2008 1:41:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5196 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2008 :  2:42:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

From a recent email interchange, pointing to our role in all of this:
--------------------------

Q: Have i made progress? I am desparate to know. :(

A: From your own previous reports it is pretty obvious that you are making progress -- some stillness coming up, more tolerance, happiness, etc. Opening occurs from our core in stillness in thousands of ways that cannot be measured, but we can sense them over time, yes?

Our awakening is the awakening of the cosmos, and we know how long the cosmos takes to do anything. Fortunately, we human beings can come along pretty quickly in our natural role as portals to the infinite. The ocean becoming self-aware of its whole in each tiny drop. :-)

See here for a cosmic view of you (and the Samyama book on "cosmic samyama"): http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....page=2#34832

Carry on!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2008 :  3:27:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for chiming in, Yogani!

(And I swear I read Yogani's reply now, after I wrote about the ocean and drop just a minute ago here http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=4073#34830. Now THAT is intelligence moving fast, huh? )

Edited by - emc on Jun 24 2008 3:28:36 PM
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2008 :  01:20:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
God created a distance between the two natures within our nervous system so we would search for the union. Who knows what we may encounter when we solve the enigma of enormous distances between us and other planets?

A scientist sees flesh, bone, blood in our bodies; we see ecstatic conductivity and doorways.
So what about the universe- scientists see dirt and vacuum, nuclear fireballs. . . .
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2008 :  04:39:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone. Requesting translation help here. I would be forever grateful if anyone could help me translating what this guy answers to the reporters question "What are the 12 galaxies?" Some of it may be unknowns terms, and perhaps that's why I don't get all of it. It is important to me at the moment to get a clearer picture of what he says.

Background:

On the retreat in Ireland after one meditation I got a clear voice saying "The 12 galaxies". I didn't understand. The voice said: Do you want to see the 12 galaxies? I said yes. The voice said. Ok, you are invited. So... I have a standing invitation to go to the 12 galaxies... The only association I made then was that is had something to do with the 12 zodiak signs, but I think I was drawing mind conclusions then... It seems to be the extraterrestials visiting me again.

I googled "the 12 galaxies" and found this Frank Chu. Read about him on wikipedia and found the youtube movie. Watching the movie, my third eye immediately started burning, fingers started going into those quick movements (as during the Indiana Jones film) and when the reporter asked the question of what the 12 galaxies are, during the answer my whole body went into shaking and cramps.

My English is not so good, and he speaks really fast, so if someone would be so kind and write down what he answers I'd be forever grateful.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...286006250992

Edited by - emc on Aug 31 2008 04:40:32 AM
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2008 :  06:49:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi emc its nothing to do with your English some of his words dont exist and are quite meaningless he is well known for his incoherent speech and has mental health problems.

here are a couple of links that may help you to understand more about him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Chu

http://eightyfourfilms.com/lunch_in...galaxi.html#

The wiki link is probably the one you have already seen but the other one is a documentary about him.

Edited by - Richard on Aug 31 2008 06:55:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2008 :  10:19:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Richard!
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2008 :  12:14:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi emc
What he was saying in the video did'nt make sense to me either, as Richard said many of the words were made up combinations of words that did'nt seem to make sense. I would'nt write off anybody just because they have a mental health history - this means little or nothing if we are talking extraterrestrials. By its nature that stuff can land you there if one is outspoken about it.

I did samyama, on information about the 12 galaxies, this afternoon. All I got was an experience of the crown flowering open, then this stopped and the third eye and throat chakras became very intense. So something was happening but I don't know what, if something comes to me I will let you know
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2008 :  5:28:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting, Louis, thanks! I find it rather surprising that it was not more to be found on the internet about the topic. Only this guy who seems to have been through some experimenting of the uncomfortable kind.

I definitely don't write him off because of his mental state. Research show that listening to the "babbling" of mentally ill can actually reveal the traumas they've been through - you just have to listen with a "detective's ear". And I happen to know about the 12 galaxies, therefore his babbling makes a lot of sense, particularly the hang up around the sexual parts - hey, we're on a journey where sexuality is to be transformed. Very likely it is of interest for extraterrestials to understand that energy transformation.

Edited by - emc on Aug 31 2008 5:29:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2008 :  3:11:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
See this for a diferent perspective
Since I'm on the cusp of Virgo and Leo I have a vested interest in this

In case you don't know a dozen = 12 and a Baker's dozen = 13.

http://www.fvastro.org/articles/gal...nd_virgo.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baker's_dozen
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2008 :  07:50:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi emc,

I was thinking about your quote:

you just have to listen with a "detective's ear".

You are very right, yesterday while in meditation, I began to hear a sound, like a bzzzddddd, but it was so perfect and loud that I began to make it some questions, so that "thing" began to answer me with that sound, some long and short range sounds. It was a perfect combination of sounds, it seemed to me it was from a very intelligent being. Although I begged that thing to talk to me in a legible language, it could not, but for me that thing was speaking to me in a very harmoniously and clear way, at least for him, not for me, but could detect that it was a language, not from this planet.

This was the first time that I have ever heard this, and was marvelled to have heard it.

I have being a ufo researcher for many years, and I have also seen ufos, I have been in places where the ufos have landed, but even if I have seen ufos from a short range, that was nothing compared to what I heard yesterday, it was a perfect communication, I think my subconscious mind was understanding, cause I was just hearing this intelligent sound. I mean it was not a bzzz but a chat made with this sound, with short and long ranges sounds, but I didn't see anything.

Maybe the language of the aliens sound like a bzzzzdddd to us.

But not all aliens talk that way, others can talk in perfect english, or any language.

In my opinion and after studied a lot the phenomenon, they are dimensional beings that have been with us since many years back.

They could have come from the stars, but now they are here, living between us, but in another frequency, there's too much evidence that they are here. We are just awakening to the marvels of this beautiful planet.

I don't think it was a K symptom, cause it was a perfect combinations of sounds, I don't think also that it was my mind, maybe the K energy can open some "portals" that we don't even know that they have existed.

Sat Nam
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by emc

Interesting, Louis, thanks! I find it rather surprising that it was not more to be found on the internet about the topic. Only this guy who seems to have been through some experimenting of the uncomfortable kind.

I definitely don't write him off because of his mental state. Research show that listening to the "babbling" of mentally ill can actually reveal the traumas they've been through - you just have to listen with a "detective's ear". And I happen to know about the 12 galaxies, therefore his babbling makes a lot of sense, particularly the hang up around the sexual parts - hey, we're on a journey where sexuality is to be transformed. Very likely it is of interest for extraterrestials to understand that energy transformation.

Go to Top of Page

TVD

USA
13 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2008 :  11:54:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit TVD's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello

This is my first post on AYPsites. I don't usually go for forums but I found something in this thread that I think is relevant to what I'm experiencing right now.

First it should be known that I was born as a very emotional person and lived my life by my heart, which was a life I was happy with. When I first started looking for a Guru I ended up in the Oneness Movement, which was a really bad experience for me. I'm a very sensitive person and sometimes I can feel other people's thoughts and emotions.

The first time I got what they called deeksha from the oneness movement I had a strong feeling of pressure in my lower back, in my forehead and in my crown. After a few months in the movement I completely lost my ability to feel emotions.It wasn't a gradual thing that happened over time, if it were I would have left as soon as I noticed this. It's just that one day, for no apparent reason, my emotions wouldn't come through anymore. The most I could get was a spark of the beginning of the emotion but as soon as it appeared it died. I also developed an unexplainable fear of socializing with other. Even when I met a cousin of mine for the first time and we had all the same tastes in music and got along really well, when I was supposed to see him the next day I was overwhelmed with fear and a feeling of futility in relationships. I also had a hallucination which is hard explain, especially because it happened a few years ago. The gist of it was I saw myself a a part of a race of Lizardmen (Nagas) and I saw our struggle to know God, which was ultimately futile. Somewhere a long the line we vanished and Humans appeared. I don't mean to say that I am a Lizard man, I'm certain that I'm not but let explain something else.

I want to give you a short overview of what the Oneness Movement is like. I was in this cult for two and a half three years. The main practice was submitting to a 'deeksha giver' and letting them pour energy into us through our crown chakra. There was a supplementary practice called the Moola Mantra that basically was a Sanskrit phrase that invited the mother and father aspects of God to dwell within us. The Oneness Movement emphasized two aspects of the spiritual journey. The first was the Divine Descent, Like how the Holy Spirit descended into Jesus; and the other was the Dark Night of the Soul, which they claimed was a vital part of the deeksha process. Many people reported going through periods of depression, fear and anxiety. I also experienced an couple episodes of unexplainable fear which happened on the same day I stopped being able to feel emotions.

Earlier in this thread emc said "- Another encounter was lately when I met a man who is beginning to open, but is very sceptical about spirituality. I tried to reach him, but despite own energy experiences he was very reluctant. In the evening I got "visited" by some kind of lizzard like beings, who were very old and sort of sad. I asked who they were and they showed me how they lived, in sand/soil buildings. They thanked me very much for trying to reach through to the man, but said it is difficult. They appreciated that I had tried so much, but they have tried to reincarnate as humans for very long, but they cannot really succeed in feeling all human feelings or get all knowledge. Something became "half hearted", and I suddenly felt very, very sad and just "knew" it had something to do with Asperger. I knew that he had features of Asperger syndrome, so has his son, and also his father. I also remember another date I had several years ago who was exactly the same - features of Asperger with a very flat emotional life. I just started to cry very much and got that "zigzag"-feeling where everything fell into a pattern, the whole web and picture became very clear. Asperger's are incarnations of the lizzard species, and the eldest who approached me thanked me for repeatedly being drawn to their kind and helping them as much as I can, but they said "It's no idea - we will never be able to be fully human"./ (I still don't know all the functions of this forum so I don't know how to quote properly.)

This really caught my attention because of the parts about people with Aspergers having a flat emotional life, which is what I'm still experiencing now because I haven't been able to recover my heart yet; and the part about Lizardmen (Nagas) because I've never understood why those images of Nagas kept coming to me. But these to things seem to fit with what I'm experiencing.

If what I've written above is a bit rambling I apologizes. I'm gong to try and sum up what I'm trying to say. I think the Oneness Movement is a Nagas attempt at becoming Human through a means other than Human birth. emc's post said they were talking about how they weren't very good at being Human so I figure this is another method they are trying. Entering into Human bodies that already have humans. I believe my lack of emotions and fear of socializing come from the Nagas in me and I believe the hallucinations I had were due to my (mild and still undeveloped) empathic ability.

The pressure I mentioned that the sphere of pressure I felt in my crown chakra popped when I decided to be more grounded. Usually I had a heeling of my energy flowing to the top of my head and I always felt like I was being pulled up. recently I decided to just will myself to feel the Earth beneath my feet and after a few days, while I was watching tv, i felt energy move up my spine and to the top of my head and then I felt a bubble at the top of my head expand and pop.

About a month after that I was hanging out with my brother and his friend (I rarely ever spend any time with anyone, even now) and a few hours later I felt the pressure in/around my manipura chakra pop.

I still feel pressure in my Root, sacral and third eye and I still don't feel any emotions.

Of course this is all just a theory. I just would like to hear what other people think about it. These conditions haven't impaired my ability to meditate for the most part but I just don't feel like myself at all. Without emotions I can't really work up the zeal for meditation like I used to have either.

please ask me to clarify something if I haven't explained it well enough. I have a feeling I'm leaving something out.

TVD

Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2008 :  07:02:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi TVD,

Interesting to read about your experiences. Perhaps this topic on Diksha is also of interst to you? http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....TOPIC_ID=585

I do think it's important not to draw any hastily conclusions about what is really going on in cosmos. We don't have the whole picture, I'm sure, but just get glimpses and then it's easy to start making things up to make it fit logically. For a start, there might be several species of lizzards with different agendas for their actions.

I have heard about the connection between lizzards/extraterrestials and the Oneness movement as well. I don't know how much truth there is in it, though. It is popular to engage in conspiracy theories, and I myself don't think it's fruitful to dive into such stories. I think the most important thing is to follow your intuition and the calling from within the deep.

My guess is that engaging in meditation practices will clear out whatever you've gotten into your system. The ability to feel emotions will probably come back with some patience...

All the best,
emc
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2008 :  07:54:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi TVD,
Welcome to the forum.

I agree with what emc has written.

Can you tell us what your practice routine is? Do you practice meditation?

What you are experiencing seem like blocks.. and all blocks dissolve with practice.
Like emc said:
quote:
I do think it's important not to draw any hastily conclusions about what is really going on in cosmos. We don't have the whole picture, I'm sure, but just get glimpses and then it's easy to start making things up to make it fit logically

It will help you greatly, if you let go the conclusions you have reached.. and give your practice a chance to open you and feel your heart again.
Others have power over us.. only as much as we allow them to. And we allow them to, by keeping our mind stories/conclusions alive.

There are some techniques you can use to open your heart. It will work best if you do have a routine of pranayama and meditation in place. One of the techniques is Lesson 221 - Q&A – Expanding Heart Space This one helped me a lot. Also Awakened Heart Meditation by Sally Kempton is good.

Although, working directly on knots may help, in AYP we believe in global purification.. i.e. not focusing on one part, just letting the purification and openings happen naturally with practice.

Your deeksha may have purified and removed a few layers of your heart (and other chakras), to reveal the layer with the most obstructions (its like pealing onions.. every layer removed, bring up a new layer.. and each layer has its own set of latent impressions). If you keep going with your practice, and let go the impression that you are emotionless, even this layer will dissolve and you will experience the most beautiful heart opening.

Wish you all the best.

Edited by - Shanti on Sep 15 2008 08:48:01 AM
Go to Top of Page

TVD

USA
13 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2008 :  10:30:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit TVD's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone

I know my conclusions were probably wrong, I was already thinking of different possibilities before I even read the replies to my post. The best thing for me is to just stop trying to figure it out.

@emc, the link to the diksha thread was really helpful. Thanks.

I don't really have a practice right now. I learned a little pranyama from my granduncle that I have been doing a couple times a day. I recently got the Diet and Shatkarmas AYP book. I haven't read all of it but according to the section about Diet, Spiritual Development and Kundalini my body already produces soma, amrita and ojas. Recently I went on vacation and was pretty much forced to be celibate and eat lightly. When I came back I had those feelings that accompany the build up of soma, amrita, and ojas as described in the book. I noticed a significant difference in the quality of my thoughts and well as and ability to observe my thought stream. My plan for now is to take care of my body and let it take care of me.

It may sound strange that I actually have to practice taking care of myself, but believe me when I say it's not something I usually do. Especially with the bouts of sever depression I go through.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4381 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2008 :  10:51:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi TDV

There are snakes (nagas) living in the astral realm which can attack people. One of the symptoms of attack is the inability to feel emotions, especially love. The snakes try to posess the mind of the person they are attacking, and they can use fear as part of their method. They wrap themselves around the heart chakra, and compress it, which is how they stop someone feeling emotions.

The diksha process used in the Oneness movement is quite a powerful energy transmission process, and it could be that your whole system was opened up too fast by the diksha, leaving you vulnerable to attack on the astral levels.

If this is something you are suffering from, then it may help to pray. There are angels who could answer your call and who have the power to banish the nagas. Also the divine mother can merge them into herself.

If you are not suffering from this, then praying will not do you any harm.

Good luck

Christi
Go to Top of Page

TVD

USA
13 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2008 :  11:37:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit TVD's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Christi

Could you tell me more about these prays and angels you were talking about? And how exactly do I connect to the Divine Mother?
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4381 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2008 :  07:40:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi TDV

quote:
Christi

Could you tell me more about these prays and angels you were talking about? And how exactly do I connect to the Divine Mother?

Prayer is when we focus our mind entirely on the Divine. It is not really something that can be learned, but rather something that comes with a deeper understanding and connection with God.It is much harder to explain in language than other Yoga techniques like meditation and pranayama. If we are in trouble, and are able to pray, there are beings who will hear our prayers (angels) and who can come to our aid.
I was once attacked by an invisible snake, and it was only through prayer that I was saved. It took 3 days, and they were 3 of the most difficult days of my life. At one point I thought I would not survive. After 3 days an angel came, and the snake left.

As for the Divine mother, I have never seen her myself, although I would love to. I only know about this because my Yoga teacher in India once talked to me about the snakes in the astral realm, and about how he calls on the Divine Mother for help if he needs it. He told me that she is able to merge the snakes into herself. Contacting the divine mother is a very advanced process, and to do it you need to be able to travel through the heavenly realms (in your astral body).

I am telling you this for your information, but as others mentioned above, you may not be suffering from astral attack at all. I mention it because you are suffering some of the symptoms of astral attack by the nagas.

On the subject of the Oneness movement, I do have concerns about what is going on there. The process is very powerful, and I personally wonder if everyone who is going through it, is ready for it.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2008 :  10:44:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
TVD,
It's really quite easy to connect to the Divine Mother. you need to meditate (read "Main Lessons" above) to quiet your mind, twice a day.
Then pray as often as you can without any worry or anxiety. Just know that something greater than yourself is hearing you. Do this often during the day, and put all your attention on it. Don't rush through it. just try to imagine the Divine mother hearing you. have the desire to make a connection.
Your life will steadily improve, and you will be shown the way to continue.
Go to Top of Page

Simon

Germany
36 Posts

Posted - May 11 2009 :  7:03:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Simon's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I just started reading this thread (will finish it tomorrow) and just want to write my own little story as I came upon those words from emc ....

quote:
This is very interesting thoughts. I believe extraterrestials have the ability to
1) reincarnate in a human body (yes, they are among us...)

I actually don't tell this story very often, because the content of it isn't that widely accepted but I guess there some open-minded people on this forum.
A few years ago I faced a minor personal "crisis" and came in contact with a very kind woman , who lived in my town, and she called herself a medium. The first encounter with her was very enlightening and everything happened beyond words. The second time I met her she asked me wether I was very spiritual, which I affirmed and thereafter she said "I know" and told me that I was from another planet. This was the first time I came in contact with such a concept of thought but it wasn't the difficult to grasp. Thereafter she told me that my first incarnation (don't ask me what that means :) ) was on a different, spiritually very advanced planet which I still have a very strong connection to and that this was the place I go to when I'm asleep.

Actually her words also made sense to me. All my life most people told me that I was "different". From a very young age on I questioned everything- and I mean everything. I remember when I was a little boy, about 8 years old I sat in my parents living room and questioned the universe and existence itself. All my life it were those questions that bothered me and you could say that to some extent I was beyond illusion from birth on. This way of seeing things actually caused me a lot of trouble because I never had the feeling to "fit in", but that's another story. Society itself always seemed very sick to me and it often makes me sad. But since I'm in contact with spiritual teachings and people I can handle it much better. I don't know what function my alienness has, I guess it just is. I recognize it as a a very deep feeling of peace and stillness, that accompanies me whereever I go, and it slowly, day by day, spreads throughout all layers of my life. It feels like there won't be much left, once this process is finished. People often ask how I can be so calm all the time and why I don't get tangled up with life as most people do. Well, that's just my way of living...

I hope I could contribute to the discussion. Maybe there are people here, who feel the same ;)
Blessings :)

Edited by - Simon on May 11 2009 7:32:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - May 13 2009 :  5:00:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Simon, thanks for your sharing! It resonates a lot here!

Funny, I just went to see a medium as well, wich is very unusual for me - but this time I was strongly called to go - and she also said I have a lot of "old business" with ET's (or as ET's) so my intense contacts with them now begin to be reasonable for me.

At the moment, it is an intense communication with Hathor. Everything in my life is circling around Egypt, sound and emotions... and there's much transmission going on from Hathor. I'm getting used to it now... having these transmissions going on from different species. What can I do but surrender to the happenings, allow and accept, no matter how strange or ridiculous it may seem, these "stories"? It's obviously supposed to be an ingredient on the journey.
Go to Top of Page

Simon

Germany
36 Posts

Posted - May 14 2009 :  05:05:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Simon's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cool, Hathors. I've read a nice book about them some time ago. This one...

http://www.amazon.com/Hathor-Materi...91842&sr=8-1

Maybe you want to share your experiences with ETs? I'm very interested.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - May 14 2009 :  07:33:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am already sharing my experiences in this thread... It seems there are not many here who have ET contacts, and I am presented to species after species... Now, everything I write in this post is not taken too seriously here - I know it's just a lot of scenery from a non-dual point of view, so please don't take it too seriously either (no advice needed here etc)! Still... there's this duality side of the journey as well, and for some reason this is what's happening to me now...

That book just came to me a week ago, after a series of events about Egypt:
- Started with Bernie saying he is doing a retreat along the Nile 2010.
- I bought a necklace one day, I didn't know what it was, but it turned out it was Horus' eye.
- I went to a sound journey with Kailash, and had some great visions of Egyptian stuff - I thought it was perhaps a sign I'd go to the Egypt retreat?
- I got messages a while back that I should start using tones from the heart more and have practiced that with some success.
- Since seeing the emotional body with the third eye on Fiji, I've been exploring the emotional body more closely.

Then I was so pulled to go see this medium and she says I had been an ET working in Egypt in ancient times, and I totally flipped in kriyas on the bench. The energies that started to flow was beautiful, but there was a trauma obviously happening... On a spacetrip I was hijacked by "dark forces" (whatever that is) and programmed somehow in a negative way so that my spiritual journey would be prolonged. She helped me take away that programming and I had some severe convulsions while she did that.

When I told a friend about this, he showed me that book, and at a first glance on the front page I blew off in those energies again... I recognized it, I had seen a glimpse of it just before I went to Fiji, but I had no clue what it was about. Now I have only read the first pages of it, and I energetically go into whatever is written in that book, as if it's so familiar. And it's all about Egypt, sound and emotions. It's like Hathor has come to guide me through this issue? I feel their presence very clearly when I "call" for them - there's this certain heart energy vibe coming, and when I tune into it, there's this feeling of transmission happening. My third eye is very active, and I have lots of visions at bedtime, as if they are showing me educating films... If I am to take a guess out of intuition, I'm mostly learning about how to move consciousness in different frequencies of time and space and about cosmic conduct... sort of... (ooopss.... starting to buzz in crown area here, so I better not write longer)

Since my visit to the medium with the programming taken away, everything has begun to speed up again! Everything is rapidly changing in my life (to the better), there's so much of these "magical" things happening again, time is moving increadibly fast, the system is opening nicely with much stillness and energies but there's a balance I have not had since before Fiji.

Edited by - emc on May 14 2009 07:46:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

Simon

Germany
36 Posts

Posted - May 14 2009 :  1:53:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Simon's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
seems like your on a good path. For quite a while I was quite interested in channeled ET material myself...

This one is a classic. I've not read it myself yet. But I will someday.
http://www.amazon.com/Ra-Material-A...23332&sr=8-1

THis one's also quite nice.

http://www.amazon.com/We-Arcturians...23412&sr=1-1

Sure, it's just scenery. Nothing you should get too identified with.
Since I've read "I AM That" everything/nothing makes sense to me :)
Namaste

Edited by - Simon on May 14 2009 1:57:20 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000