AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Help me end this nightmare
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

IcedEarth

73 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2007 :  08:12:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit IcedEarth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello all,

Since I’ve arrived at the forum people have given me helpful advice on staying grounded and dealing with energy problems. It has certainly been helpful and I’ve been getting better since the last energy overload I had a month ago, but something is still definitely wrong with me. Each morning I wake up feeling quite normal, but as the day goes on the symptoms pick up and the nights are the worst.

I’ve had an extremely difficult time since I recently moved here to Spain, and I attribute it mostly to the symptoms I experience as well as not having a sitting yoga practice. I am tired of living in fear of looking within. Yesterday I relaxed in corpse pose listening to a nature sounds CD. I noticed that energies were rising within me, and when I awakened I felt devastating emotions. I need something to relax my mind that won’t create more problems.

Over the past year and a half I’ve toiled with different pranayamas, meditations and yoga practices without guidance or proper understanding. It’s been nearly four weeks since I’ve done any consistent yoga practices. I’ve been getting better very, very slowly but I’m still having some very uncomfortable energy experiences. There is not much alternative medicine here in Spain.

The Pain
Tension and stuck energy in nasal passage and brow
Pain and tension in the eyes and cheeks, mostly the right side
Ringing in the ears, especially later in the day and unbearable at night, worse in the right ear
Throbbing headaches at the brow point, pinpoint headaches on right side of the head and temple
I am awakened during the night by storms of noise in my ears and head.
Uncomfortable energy jolts during the evening and when sleeping.

The Problem
I need to stretch my body but it causes uncomfortable symptoms later in the day.
I need better sleep. Even the white noise generator I have doesn’t cover up the inner sounds I hear.
I need to do something that renews my mind and body without causing more painful energy symptoms.

The Solution
Grounding activities I am doing:
Walking, exhausting myself physically
Ayurvedic oil massage and hot showers
Draining prana through self-stimulation
Listening to music and socializing.
Something else is needed...

I could go on and on but I don’t want to complain too much. Sorry for bringing such a dark story to the forums. Lately I’ve been having some unwholesome thoughts about this problem and I need help getting rid of this disease. I think there are some blockages and stagnant energy, but I don’t know how to take care of it. Any advice or consolation would be appreciated.

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 6:09:42 PM

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2007 :  09:13:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am sorry to hear about your problems that still exist, although I am very glad to hear you are trying your best to take care of yourself with self-pacing. I am sure many will come up with lots of good advice. I am not the one who is most experienced, but my intuitive association when I read your post is: MIND CREATES REALITY.

Your post is full of WHAT IS NOT RIGHT. It is listing a few positive things, but overall the things you mention are problems, symptoms and difficulties. I have learned from experience and others (not the least from the film The Secret), that when thoughts circulate around the same theme and the emotions in the body follows along the same line they strengthen the thoughts and manifest more energy: a viscious circle may appear that increases symptoms. You think of it constantly, and that makes you notice every little change or movement in your body. This is seen in many anxiety disorders - you get a hightened body awareness, and you notice every little buzz, whirr and pulse. Then the signal from your body is interpreted by your thoughts as a confirmation "Ah, yes, here comes the energy and my problem again, something IS really wrong, I can feel it!" Do you see? This is how thoughts increase symptoms and symptoms increase thoughts of the problem you have.

If you do have a real overload of energy and you are doing what you are able to in order to handle it with outer problem solving strategies (self-pacing) and it still doesn't go away... then, as I see it: You have to handle it with inner coping strategies: cognitively and emotionally. And the best way to do that is to watch out for your negative thoughts that treat the energy overload as an enemy. Resistance creates pain. If you chose to view the energy as your best friend instead, you will be more positive about it. If you see that the pain it is giving you is a gift to be thankful of, it may become interesting to see what your friend will give you in the future. Positive thoughts calmes you down, and the negative circle may be broken.

Every "Oh, no, I feel... xxx" is creating more symptoms and you start having fantasies of what might happen, creating even more anxiety and pain, the mind spinning in catastrophic thoughts. And then, by the laws of the universe: what you think about will manifest. So if you instead start to think positively and welcome your present state and in particular: mind about other things instead, you will remove the focus from your problem, and you will manifest other things. If you focus on what you CAN DO in spite of your present state, you will create more of that, more calm, more ease, more fun.

If you know what to do about your problem - why worry?
If you DON'T know what to do about your problem - why worry?

Old buddhist wisdom

And in all of this: Faith and knowing it will all turn out allright in the end is helpful! Remember it is only a present state, not something that will last for ever!

Wish you all the best,
emc

Edited by - emc on Mar 09 2007 09:15:18 AM
Go to Top of Page

weaver

832 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2007 :  10:14:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi IcedEarth,

Thank you for writing again and updating us. I see many positive things in your message. I have been through an ordeal with excessive head energy as well that lasted almost a year, even if not quite as severe as yours, so I know a little of what it's like to deal with it, and that these processes work slowly and in the long run.

I recognize several elements in your case that I had also:

* quite good in the morning but worsening over the day
* ringing in ears (I still have some of it but not very loud any longer)
* general headache at the brow point and crown, pinpoint prickling pains there as well
* difficulty going to sleep, had to cover head with hand

I think you are doing the right things. You say that you are already experiencing a change for the better after one month of applying the remedies of your solution. This is going in the right direction. You are not there yet where the energies are down to comfortable levels, but I'm sure that this will happen. I had to quit practices for 2 weeks before I felt any real improvement and I could resume again. Your case is more severe so you will need more time. One month is still a short time. I'm sure things will be even better in another month.

Best of wishes and looking forward to hear further updates!
Go to Top of Page

Jim and His Karma

2111 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2007 :  11:46:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry the probems are continuing.

Maybe avoid the ayurvedic oil massages, unless you're certain it's helpful. Anything that has spiritual or healing connotations is generally about raising, not lowering energy. There is yet no market for accupuncturists, body workers, healers, etc, to clamp a lid on energy...it's not a request that comes up much, and it's not built into their systems (there may be exceptions, but I'd be suspicious). If the person is a serious ayurveda person, it may be ok (serious ayurveda is an exception...the good guys do understand about overload, though most practitioners are more used to treating more mundane problems). Go by your own experience, of course.

Speaking of which, I'd cite the spiritual authority Henny Youngman, who had a joke "Woman goes to her doctor, says 'Doctor, it hurts when I do THIS'. Doctor tells her 'Stop doing that!'" As such, cut the nature cd's and music. That stuff is inspiring you, and you need to despire (to make up a word), not inspire. Any activity, place, people, that on more than one occasion have proven to help blow your lid, favor avoidance. By which I don't mean you should live like a paranoid hunted animal, avoiding at all costs blue umbrellas or eighteenth century doorknobs. But with the nature sounds CDs, and I bet a few other things, judge by how you react (though give things more than one try, just to eliminate random effect).

Don't forget to eat heavy.

Consider that you may NEED less sleep than before.

If you can find a really good ayurvedic practitioner (I believe there are some in Barcelona), there are herbs you can take orally for a pitta overload. I've taken a blend called Fire Harmony. Not a panacea, but potentially helpful. I'd go cautiously....don't let them sell you a whole program of therapy, and don't take too much or too soon, and don't combine this step with other experimentation or change (because then if something goes right or wrong, it'll be hard to single out the cause), but it may be worth a try.

And here's something to try. When anything feels like it's pushing against you, or expanding past your bodily limits, LET IT. If your bodily borders are tender and bruised, don't use them to clamp down. Instead, make them a bit more open, permeable and transparent. Something you'll discover later, when things calm down (and they will! you haven't given it enough time yet!) is that all blocks are self-created by your own resistance. Anything you ever feel pushing you is just the effect of you resisting against something that was just neutrally moving through. Will this attitude cause an immediate breakthrough? No. It's gradual. But if you can bear this in mind, and see, in small bits, the truth of it, it will help. If your head feels too small to contain the bursting energy, allow your head to not contain it. That sort of thing. Don't sweat the logic of it. It's energetic (obviously!) not physical.

One other thing. When i was your age, "a little better" was as good as no better at all. Not intellectually - I wasn't an idiot. But emotionally, I needed immediate results with things, or I felt anguished. If I went on a diet and only lost a half pound in a week, I'd be so dejected I might abandon the diet. You have no option of abandonment here. But you are being taught patience, and to appreciate slow steady change...change to a far slower tempo than you'd previously been able to dance to. Get into it! And realize this sloooow steady improvement is a fantastic gift.

Pushing too hard too fast is what put you in this circumstance in the first place. You may want to use this sabbatical to learn some things about "letting" rather than "pushing". Brute force doesn't work at either end of this equation. It's not going to get you out of this circumstance, that's for sure. Does that feel frustrating? If so, witness yourself, and don't squander the learning opportunity currently being presented to you (it's a really good one, painful though it is). :)

Edited by - Jim and His Karma on Mar 09 2007 12:45:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

Jim and His Karma

2111 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2007 :  12:01:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
re: exhausting yourself physically

When i had some energy issues (not quite as severe as yours), I didn't exert quite to that point. Two or three mile walks, some weight lifting, etc...nothing really grueling. If exertion to exhaustion seems more helpful for you, though, great. Be pragmatic and scientific (you're in a huge do it yourself project...actually, a digressive setback amid a huge do it yourself project). Try things and see how they work. One at a time. Adjust the mix with care. The guru is, after all, in you.
Go to Top of Page

Jim and His Karma

2111 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2007 :  4:13:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
One more thing to try. not sure if I've posted this before, it's great for headaches ("spiritual" and otherwise) and for draining down energy trapped in your head. It's a tai chi move.

stand with feet separated, knees comfortably bent into a half crouch, pressing your feet firmly and evenly into the floor (advanced move: press down with the point in the lateral center of your foot, between the balls of your big and little toes, down right at the point where the arch starts to form). Keep your back more or less straight but tilt it forward, as if you were ready to pounce. Go for a low, stable, center of gravity, like it would be hard for someone to knock you over. But relax.

Bend elbows 90 degrees and extend forearms directly in front of you, parallel to each other and with palms facing, at navel level. Keep shoulders relaxed. Visualize a ball between your hands. Concentrate on that ball, and fill it with energy.

This works really well. It's also a cure for TMJ.

Edited by - Jim and His Karma on Mar 09 2007 4:57:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2007 :  5:15:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Stay busy is right.

I think inactivity is the greatest contributor to energy over-loads.
Go to Top of Page

IcedEarth

73 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2007 :  10:57:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit IcedEarth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I just read your posts for the first time. It's nice to hear that things should continue to get better, but I keep making some terrible setbacks. Yesterday after I took a walk I did a standing forward bend and a gentle lying twist. A few moments later I experieneced unbearable pain in my eye and browpoint which I'm still feeling. The other thing is that after I do a relaxed forward bend the ringing in my ears goes away, but it returns several hours later when I crawl in bed and it is deafening. Sometimes I feel like my nervous system is so f'ed up that I'm never going to heal. I can't even stretch without nearly killing myself.

Jim, as far as inspiration is concerned, I do need some just to be able to get through the day. I find it helpful to spend time in the nearby park. It's a happy place and there is plenty of activity going on there. I think I'm going to try being more mindful in my activity because it calms my mind when I do just one thing at a time.

If I ever get through this I hope I can help someone else in a similar situation.
Go to Top of Page

Katrina

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2007 :  7:40:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrina's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello IcedEarth,

You might find the book "Spiritual Emergency" by Stanislav Grof helpful.
I haven't read it myself,but know it covers symptoms that you are describing.

Good luck.
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2007 :  11:35:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

divine icedearth,

when the kundalini fire is awake, the nadis are stimulated enormously. this triggers all that you experience.

- having climbed up a tree, climb down too in the right manner. end the meditative process coming back into the sustaining energy fields. look at the tip of the nose, connect the solar plexus, heart and the tip of nose together to invoke the 'lord vishnu' energy. the climb up is to be the spirit- lord siva; climb back into the mind- lord vishnu, the sustaining energies.
- have a spoon of ghee just after you meditate and before you get to bed. calms the nadis.
- sleep on the left side.
- worship this inner fire with reverence. honor it with what you might eat, think, act upon and read.

know that you are divinely graced by the awakening. may she nurture you!

aum

Go to Top of Page

IcedEarth

73 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2007 :  10:00:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit IcedEarth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for your graceful post nandhi. It´s been six weeks since I´ve stopped doing yoga and I finally feel that I have move from the fire into the frying pan. I know that things will continue to improve. I have gained much respect for the inner energies through these painful experiences.

I have been sleeping on the left side for quite a while. When I sleep on the right side I experience more pain. It´s kind of strange. The majority of my symptoms are on the right side. There´s still some pain and burning but the sensations of paralysis are finally dissipating. It´s like living a new life. In a short while I should be able to get back on track with my yoga practice. Peace to all.
Go to Top of Page

weaver

832 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2007 :  10:59:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
In a short while I should be able to get back on track with my yoga practice.

Hi IcedEarth,

I'm very glad to hear that you find major improvements, like you say "like living a new life"! You have shown yourself that via self-pacing you can have (some) control of how the process unfolds. This is a milestone in itself.

If I were you, I would be very careful when starting yoga practices again. As you have seen, changes come slowly, and are time-delayed. It took several weeks without practice before you found tangible improvement. So, if you would start out with too much practice again, it could take several weeks before you notice much, but then it could pile up bad.

My suggestion would be that, when you start again, you do it very tentatively, with maybe just 5-minute meditation sessions, and do that for a good while, until you feel completely stable, before you would think of adding more. And so on. It's better to be on the safe side.

Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2007 :  3:48:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am very happy to hear about your progress, IcedEarth! Great!

Very good post also, weaver! The rubber band phenomenon is tricky and your suggestion is very accurate in my opinion.

And nandhi, interesting to hear about sleepin on the left side. I have found myself doing that naturally... Thank you for the info!
Go to Top of Page

Iced Earth

USA
17 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2007 :  09:39:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Iced Earth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Most of the fear is gone, but there are a couple symptoms that have been really troublesome. My ears still ring very loudly at times, mostly on the right side, usually later in the day and evening. The other symptom is pain in the eyes. It is mostly in the right eye on the tip of the eyeball, and oh God it hurts sometimes. It's been a long standing symptom and I'd like to know if there's anything I can do about it. I strained it many times in the past holding sambhavi mudra and the pain has been there for months. If anyone has some tips for healing please let me know. For now I will just have to let it be...
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2007 :  10:21:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
How about a method called "palming":
just cup your hands and cover your eyes, but don't press on the eyes,
just lightly and lovingly covering.
It is very soothing and relaxing.

All the best
Wolfgang
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2007 :  10:23:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
The other symptom is pain in the eyes. It is mostly in the right eye on the tip of the eyeball, and oh God it hurts sometimes. It's been a long standing symptom and I'd like to know if there's anything I can do about it. I strained it many times in the past holding sambhavi mudra and the pain has been there for months. If anyone has some tips for healing please let me know. For now I will just have to let it be...
Hi Iced Earth. I can emphasise here I had an eye problem myself and it turned out I had a slight retinal tear. Do you get flashes of light as well? that's another symptom. If that's what it is it will heal on its own with time but you have had the pain for a long while and at the tip of the eyeball too you may have inter ocular pressure there so maybe it would be safer to see a doc just to make sure there is nothing else wrong never just let any problems with your eyes be.

Edited by - Richard on Mar 30 2007 10:30:22 AM
Go to Top of Page

IcedEarth

73 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2007 :  11:29:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit IcedEarth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't think I tore my retina, but I certainly strained it doing sambhavi. I do experience energy movement around the right eye at times, such as 'sensing' light or energy moving there when the eyes are closed. There have definitely been sensations of pressure on the eye. I've experienced it mostly in the past during or after pranayama, and during meditation. Occasionally the eye pulsates with contractions.

I've seen an acupuncturist in the past to assist me with the problem, but it never cured it (probably because I kept pushing with the yoga practices!). I have pretty much no access to alternative healthcare for the next several months. I'm on my own. The pain developed as a result of using tension/relaxation methods and pranayama, as well as more yoga than my nervous sytem could handle.

quote:
Originally posted by Richard

Hi Iced Earth. I can emphasise here I had an eye problem myself and it turned out I had a slight retinal tear. Do you get flashes of light as well? that's another symptom. If that's what it is it will heal on its own with time but you have had the pain for a long while and at the tip of the eyeball too you may have inter ocular pressure there so maybe it would be safer to see a doc just to make sure there is nothing else wrong never just let any problems with your eyes be.

Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2007 :  12:34:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
OK as long as your sure. I was more worried about a pressure prob if it was that you would be feeling nauseous as well and an opthalmist can check that out in about 5 mins. If you aren't its probably OK just overload as you say
Go to Top of Page

AccidentalYogi

21 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2007 :  1:36:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit AccidentalYogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Iced, I just wanted to mention something. I seem to recall you said you started doing yoga practices not too long ago, maybe only a few months. You've mentioned doing sambhavi and I just wanted to comment that I've done Yoga for several years, I've meditated for several years as well. Not to mention my kundalini awoke around a year and a half ago.

I didn't start doing any practices such as sambhavi or the root lock (consciously anyway, after I read about them I realized I'd done them many many times) until long after kundalini had already transformed my entire personality and the way I live, and I still only do so sparingly as I experience so much energy movement already.

You're dealing with a force that will transform everything about you. The way you think, act, live, and interact.

Don't push it. Trust me, I know about the nightmare. I've stumbled through hell realms more than once in my life. Kundalini, prana, or whatever you want to call it can be the most awful thing you've ever experienced if you push it too much.

I just wanted to give you a bit of a reminder lest you begin getting the idea of going back to (potent) yoga practices in your head again.

All the best,
Namaste
Go to Top of Page

Iced Earth

USA
17 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2007 :  1:29:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Iced Earth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey AY,

I don't plan on using any mudras or pranayama until I can begin meditating again and get completely stable.

The kundalini fires are burning me less each day which is a good thing. The energy still builds up in my face and nasal area as pressure. If I put my awareness on my head and relax it, the energy moves up to my forehead/brow. Does this sound like a safe way to let the energy move around?

I've been listening to A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle and thinking about the part of me that has been miserably resisting what is happening. One of his teachings that particularly stands out to me is inner-body awareness. Just being aware of your whole body from time to time the way it is. Do you see any reason why doing this would be a bad idea for me? I still have lots of energy moving around in me but it is definitely smoother than it was a month ago.
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2007 :  6:44:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I know you asked AccidentalYogi, but I feel the need to give my opinion. Don't put your awareness anywhere, since that just creates further problems.
Go to Top of Page

AccidentalYogi

21 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2007 :  9:53:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit AccidentalYogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Honestly Iced, I'm not exactly sure what to tell you in this case. Being aware of your body and the energy in it is a good thing, you'll become increasingly aware as you go along anyway.

This is what my intuition tells me given the situation you're in. Do not do any sort of intentional focusing on the third eye. You may inadvertantly experience an arousal that you're body isn't accostumed to yet.

You are feeling pressure because there is a lot of energy moving around in your brain right now, you probably don't want to increase it right now which is what focusing on it will do.

If you feel energy moving or centralizing around your body do what you can to take note of it, but nothing more. If you feel it in your head it is ok, but I wouldn't try to increase it. Not yet.

Really the key indicator is how you feel. If you feel anxious or nervous about the idea than I'd step back from it.

Really, I think you would benefit most at the moment if you attempted to calm that intense desire to continue your practice.

If you remove the desire or need to push ahead you will actually have taken a great stride in your overall practice of Yoga.

Paradoxically you will have accomplished exactly what you desired to.

Find your peace doing nothing first, and then move ahead with manipulating your energies and practicing yogic techniques.

Namaste my friend.
Go to Top of Page

IcedEarth

73 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2007 :  09:27:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit IcedEarth's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello all, I wanted to give a check in. It´s been eight weeks since I have stopped practice but there is still energy that needs to settle. I´m starting to wonder how much of what is going on is normal. The pressure in my cheeks and nose and eyes is still pretty strong.

Just a few little notes. I have found that getting a half hour of exercise first thing in the morning really helps to decrease symptoms. I´ve been able to sleep on my back part of the night without getting painful energy surges that have been going on for many months. This is a good thing. I notice subtle vibrations in my heart and head when the room is quiet.

I´m pretty sure what has happened is that the energy has risen up the right side of my body/spine. I remember doing breath of fire a long time ago and the entire right side of my face burned. It would also explain why I feel more pain and burning on the right side of my face and neck. How can I fix this situation? I really wish I could start meditating again. We all know how addictive it can be.
Go to Top of Page

ycloutier2000

Canada
78 Posts

Posted - May 04 2011 :  9:05:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would get tested for hepatitis and/or parasites.

I almost went crazy after going to Peru 3 years ago. All the symptoms you were describing at the beginning of your post.

Truth is there are more than 3 nadis. If you get inflammation somewhere in the body, the inflammation will effectively block the energy from flowing its appropriate course, creating a backflow through the pipes so to speak.

So inflammation i the liver fro hepatitis for example, the energy that usually flows downwards through the liver cannot go down anymore, but still seeks an exit point. Typically it goes up and can create some disturbing thoughts, headaches, burning, tingling, insomnia, feeling ungrounded.

Whenever I would start doing pranayam or energy practices, my symptoms would get really bad. It took me 3 years of persisting and experimenting and observing my thoughts to trace things back to the source.

Now that the inflammation in my liver is under control, I am feeling MUCH more grounded and more like my old, peaceful zen self. Who knew that a little virus could cause so much turmoil without getting noticed.

Seriously. Get tested. If your symptoms started after moving to Spain that's a red flag right there.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000