Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini awakened, I think
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Euphoria

Norway
1 Posts

Posted - May 06 2011 :  1:57:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello there.

I think I might have awakened my kundalini by accident.

Two days ago I went to my physio therapist and tried a machine that sends electric impulses to stimulate nerves or something. One of the electric things was connected right on the sacral part of the spine. After that, I felt a lot of ticklish sensations in the sacral area which didn't subside. Then it went two days, and I decided to do a heart meditation, but the sensation from the heart somehow felt different (not as strong, or felt more wide). A bit later I ask my higher self for healing, and start to feel more and stronger sensations in my lower spine, and now it also feels like small bubbles are moving up through the spinal column. And now I just felt that it feels like it's all adding up to a point right below my shoulderblades (still in the spine). I guess this is a blockage. When I'm relaxing, the sensations become much clearer and won't subside. I've also experienced tingling on the top of the head, the back of the balls as well as random twitches (though I have been experiencing this for 3-4 weeks or so).

Also, I have an extremely rare physical ailment. I started to ask my higher self for healing, and it was about this time the twitches started. One time I felt my foot moving (as intended), it seemed to realign a bit, and while that transition happened I could feel an energy flow coursing through my leg that I haven't felt before. Guess it's so natural we don't notice unless you change it's paths or something. Anyway, this physical ailment makes it a bit hard to ground, because I have no stamina, my muscles tight, bones calcified, etc.

Sorry for a short post, posting from my phone.

Thanks & peace out

Euphoria

Edited by - AYPforum on Jun 10 2012 6:08:11 PM

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - May 07 2011 :  10:30:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
it sounds like the treatment kick started a healing process. this is normal. most blockages hide themselves and have no symptoms until treatment or seeking sets them off. even observation affects the observed.

try to do what you can to heal the part of your body that is speaking to you :)
Go to Top of Page

psychicexplorer

USA
35 Posts

Posted - May 09 2011 :  6:55:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit psychicexplorer's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Euphoria

Hello there.

I think I might have awakened my kundalini by accident.

It certainly can awaken by accident but It seems to me that a lot of people saying they had an awakening are probably mistaken. When it happens it tends to be explosive, powerful, and life changing... not a subtle tickle or twitch. Perhaps those sensations can grow and perhaps lead to an awakening but I really think a lot of the people posting about having a kundalini experience merely read about kundalini and want to get in on the action.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - May 09 2011 :  7:05:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
True, it's not a subtle tickle or twitch, but it's not always explosive and life changing. It can be very smooth and long term if you are properly prepared (purified).
Go to Top of Page

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - May 09 2011 :  7:11:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

True, it's not a subtle tickle or twitch, but it's not always explosive and life changing. It can be very smooth and long term if you are properly prepared (purified).

Exactly correct.

In fact, if you do AYP beautifully for long enough,
Kundalini should be no issue whatsoever.
That is the genius of it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000