Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 color tuning system
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Manipura

USA
870 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2007 :  5:55:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Manipura's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Along the lines of what's being discussed here: www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....ichpage=2#top
I came across this, and thought it was interesting. You have to be patient, but the colors do change. (I'm just copying it here - I didn't write it).

(Please note - the writing you see in the beginning will change to a color. Takes about a minute).

LOCATION OF FILE: http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/...rma/CSSA.gif

THIS IS A COLOR TUNING SYSTEM WHICH I MADE FOR MYSELF. IT HELPS TUNE UP THE CHAKRA ENERGY ZONES BASED ON THE ENERGY OF COLOR. I AM REIKI LEVEL 2 CERTIFIED AND MADE THIS TO HELP CLEAR MY ZONES. I AM MAKING IT AVAILABLE TO THE OPEN PUBLIC.

IT IS DESIGNED TO CLEAR FROM THE CROWN GOING DOWNWARD. THIS IS BECAUSE MY FOCAL POINT IS MORE IN THE UPPER REGION THAN THE LOWER.

COPY THE URL LISTED ABOVE INTO YOUR ADDRESS BAR OF YOUR BROWSER. FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. YOU MAY ALSO COPY THE FILE BY RIGHT CLICKING ON IT. IT IS A GIF ANIMATION.

Edited by - AYPforum on Feb 13 2007 9:53:08 PM

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2007 :  8:07:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi meg

I think what this is all about is the complimentary colour flashing up. If you gaze at the circle for a bit then look to the right at the blank space you will see what i mean.

Its used a lot to bring about light trance in other Spiritual practices particularly Cabala and Tibetan Buddhism the coloured symbols used are called Tattvas.

As a topic it should really be discussed over in Other Forms of Spiritual Practice so if you want to go there......

Richard
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2007 :  9:53:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000