Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Greetings.. regarding AYP and Holosync
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jack

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2007 :  2:08:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jack's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello all,

I am new to these forums and to AYP. I have read some of the online lessons and have ordered Yogani's AYP book. I look forward to learning and sharing with you all.

I would like perspectives on the use of AYP techniques alongside the use of the Holosync CD series.. this is, of course, if anybody here has experience with both of these systems.

Must dash to Sangha night now, but I look forward to starting a dialogue about this here.

Blessings,
Jack

Edited by - Richard on Jan 23 2007 2:16:06 PM

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2007 :  3:10:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jack welcome to the forum
I see you are reading the lessons good that’s the way to go
I am familiar with the Holosync system I have the tapes myself but once I started AYP in earnest they seemed to lose their importance. AYP is so much more effective. Holosync is interesting and works but it is nowhere near as powerful as AYP the biggest thing in favour of Holosync is its effectiveness as a relaxation technique. Here is Yogani’s perspective on astral projection

Lesson 264 - Astral Projection

You might also find this thread interesting

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....C_ID=673#673

I hope this is helpful to you

wishing you all success on your chosen path

Richard

Edited by - Richard on Jan 23 2007 3:24:40 PM
Go to Top of Page

Jack

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2007 :  05:31:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jack's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Richard, Thank you for your reply.

I don't often find use of Holosync very relaxing.. most of the time it is very challenging, leading to a lot of tension and overwhelm.

One contrast I have noticed between Holosync and AYP already is that Bill Harris (founder of the former) advocates allowing overwhelm to build, saying that it is the best way for the 'system' (person) to reorganise at a higher level that can handle the additional sensory input (of the CD), thus raising how much entropy/information through their senses in every day life. Whereas what I have noticed Yogani and others saying is to self-pace, to avoid this overwhelm state, to go gently.

I suppose what would be useful is to know how effective people have found AYP either with or without comparison to Holosync. I'll see if there is a testimonial section, but posts are also welcome.

Jack
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2007 :  09:01:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jack
I am talking about a slightly different system here the tapes I have are “The Gateway Experience” tapes from “The Munroe Institute” However exactly the same technology is used to bring about left brain right brain synchronisation.

The Gateway tapes are exclusively concerned with astral projection... And approach it by leading you into a very deeply relaxed state that you can that you can then reproduce yourself afterwards by using a key word or phrase almost like post hypnotic suggestion.

It is really not possible to compare it to AYP as the objectives are totally different. If you have been reading the lessons you will see we are concerned with the cultivation of inner silence rather than the acquisition of special powers Like Astral projection or bi-location

Look here for AYP testimonials.

You may also find there two links interesting

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1468

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....TOPIC_ID=694

Richard

Edited by - Richard on Jan 24 2007 09:02:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2007 :  1:58:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Richard,Jack,
The Divine Sound recorded by guruji gives left/right synchronisation for a lot less money and much more than that.At the moment it is being further researched.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2007 :  2:21:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Agreed Dave none of the techno stuff produced to date comes even near that. Or Mantra.

Jack have a look here and here at some of the comments about Nandhi's work

Richard

Edited by - Richard on Jan 24 2007 3:21:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

Jack

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2007 :  2:58:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jack's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What is this "Divine Sound by Guruji" ?

Thanks,
Jack
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2007 :  3:33:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a link to the Guruji web site you will find all the info you need on there

http://dhyanyogi.omdasji.googlepages.com/home

Richard
Go to Top of Page

Jack

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2007 :  3:27:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jack's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm going to follow my gut feeling here.

My experience so far with the IAM mantra has been, quite simply, blissful. It feels right, you know?

My experience with Holosync has been an emotional rollercoaster.. but has lacked that flavour of bliss.

I'll give this AYP technique a good shot standalone for a few months, and see how it goes.

Thanks. :)

Jack
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2007 :  7:23:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jack,
The Divine Sound is currently being heavily researched in India by biomedical scientist who has been amazed and surprised by the amount of information he keeps finding.Just when he thinks he has bottomed the research he keeps finding new facts.I was speaking to him the other night and he told me normally it takes about 4 or 5 papers for each research item but the Divine Sound is going to take many more. Coupled with the fact that we are researching in the realms of Quantum physics makes for even more difficult to put pen to paper.He told me the effects are there as well as the facts and if I was prepared to study it myself there is enough information to earn a phd.If only I had a clue where to start. LOL
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000