Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 spinal breathing question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

blujett8

USA
47 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2007 :  4:22:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
hey all

I 'm relatively new here...I've read quite a lot on the forum, but not all, so if my question is a repeat, please direct me to appropriae threads....I'm wondering about spinal breathing....Overall my experience with this s great. I can clearly feel the energy moving up and also have a very good experience of the third eye. When I begin to move the energy down, I can't feel anything at all...I actually feel like I'm just pretending and proably skipping over much this aspect....I'm intending, but it stops there.... Has anyone experienced this or have any advice? Is it just a matter of practice? or am I doing something incorrectly....?
thanks
Heather

Edited by - AYPforum on Jan 28 2007 5:38:28 PM

weaver

832 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2007 :  4:51:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Heather,

Good to hear that your spinal breathing is working well! You are doing it right by intending it, some parts of the path are often felt more than others. I have this as well, I can feel it well going up in some parts but not going down. It will all open when it will. Here are a couple of topics where spinal breathing has been discussed:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....TOPIC_ID=582
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....TOPIC_ID=507

All the best!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2007 :  5:09:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Heather,
Welcome to the forum. Your experience sounds good.. and if one way works.. the other will work too soon.. so don't worry.. just continue what you are doing. You are not doing anything incorrectly.

The threads Weaver has posted are great. In addition to those you can check out this post and this one by Yogani.. some good advice there. Also if you have not already done so.. listen to the radio broadcast from last night.. he covered Spinal breathing there too. Hope these help.

Edited by - Shanti on Jan 08 2007 5:10:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

blujett8

USA
47 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2007 :  5:40:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
excellent....thanks so much for your help
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2007 :  5:38:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000