Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Clicking in my throat
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LordBuzzKill

Canada
171 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2017 :  3:28:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi

There is clicking in my throat that I can feel and hear. The clicking happens when I have sexual thoughts or sexual actions. This happens after a few days of AYAM meditation or Breath Control. Having better control over my meditation I have no overloading. I think this is just better flow of energy rising through me. This has been happening for about a year now. I have just been keeping an eye on it. Nothing bad happens, just wondering what is happening.

Edited by - LordBuzzKill on Oct 07 2017 3:29:22 PM

Running Water

Belgium
18 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2017 :  3:56:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I recognize that, but it's more like clicking in the head. I was said that it could be a sign of activation of the pineal gland. Maybe other people here on the forum can elaborate on this.
Go to Top of Page

LordBuzzKill

Canada
171 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2017 :  02:48:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I feel it in the area where the nose meets the throat. I feel it opening and closing really fast.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000