Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Nerves pain in the head.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kart12345

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2017 :  04:05:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey Guys Please help me. my kundalini has been awakened long ago and it moves easily till my shoulder level, (My kundalini energy) It used to struck at my shoulder. with breathing exercises and meditation I somehow managed to move it a bit above. But when i try to push it (using breathing while meditating) I feel pain in the nerves which runs from the root of the right side of the neck till into my right side eye all the way travelling on top of my (right side of the)head, so the pain runs along the nerves taking nerve pattern path moving from the root of the neck and into my right eye.
I have ADHD.
My right brain feels lighter than left brain.
Now a days I feel pressure on the top of the head and hard bone of my nose. (breath focused on nerves gives pain, only meditation gives pressure on the hard bone of the nose.)
Question:
1)Is pain common?
2) Has kundalini taken all the path up the spine and now to travelling down to my heart?(that's why i feel pressure on nose?)
3)r these 3rd eye opening symptoms?
Thank you for reading all this with patience.

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2017 :  07:47:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by kart12345

Question:
1)Is pain common?
2) Has kundalini taken all the path up the spine and now to travelling down to my heart?(that's why i feel pressure on nose?)
3)r these 3rd eye opening symptoms?
Thank you for reading all this with patience.

Hi kart,
Sorry to hear about your difficulties.

To answer your questions,
1. Pain is not common, but also not uncommon. Kundalini is intelligent, we don't have to push it, as you noticed this is not working.
2. Kundalini is following her own intelligent way, we don't need to analyze and micromanage
3. The same answer as question 2
Suggest is to read this lesson it will help you in understanding.
Daily practice with self pace and living healthy, meaning healthy foods, walks in nature enough rest and social contacts will all help you to balance and smooth the energy.

If you have questions after reading carefully the lesson we are happy to answer if possible.

Best wishes
Go to Top of Page

kart12345

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2017 :  04:35:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Charlie,
The concept of “moving Shiva who is sitting still doing nothing rather than putting all the effort to strain Shakti and heating up the body” is great. So, which place is good to imagine for Shiva and Shakti’s meeting? Is it third eye or throat or heart..? Thank you
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2017 :  08:09:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi kart,

In AYP we have the practice of Spinal Breathing Pranayama. This will take care for cleaning the house. This way Shiva and Shakti can meet where and when they want if time is ready. We don't forcefully move energy.

Edited by - Charliedog on Oct 03 2017 08:37:18 AM
Go to Top of Page

kart12345

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2017 :  2:53:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Charliedog

Hi kart,

where and when they want if time is ready.

Yeah this raises a question;
The only thing I intended to do was to cultivate my sexual energy by doing seminal retention through Adhoratha.
In the flow HumSa breathing, binaural beats and yoga happened and I managed to awaken(suddenly one day) kundalini.
After 6 months(suddenly one day) I became a spontaneous guy smashing against and taking over the "bullies" anywhere.
After almost one year the emotional release happened while watching a movie.
After one year a girl came into my company where i was having a very bad time... she helped me to leave the company, I got a better job, far better life style.spent a very good time with her. girl left.
After 6 months (suddenly one day) while i was eating lamb, out of the blue i felt that this should not be eaten and thrown the plate in the bin and now im a vegetarian.
My life is getting better now.

So, In this story there are lot of "After one year" and "suddenly one day".. why like this?? why is it taking so long from one phase to another? if you think all this waiting time, God is teaching me something...No He is not. because the changes in my life happens every time" suddenly one day". Why?
Is there any way to speed it up?

Edited by - kart12345 on Oct 03 2017 4:25:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

kart12345

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2017 :  3:42:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
From the lesson; This is exactly I am talking about.
"The epiglottis is the door in your throat that automatically closes your windpipe (trachea) when you hold your breath or swallow. By partially closing it as you exhale, a fine hissing sound will occur in your throat. This is called "ujjayi." Be easy about it. Don't strain."
wow wonderful I do this. But I dont know it is "Ujjayi". Anyway when I do ujjayi breathing I feel pain.
Go to Top of Page

Kentox

India
61 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2017 :  03:56:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is normal, It does get intense sometimes, It has alot to do with which direction you sleep, which food you eat, what exercises you do and moon's position in the cycle. Most people definitely don't put any thought or attention to it even people with awakened kundalini who should be much more sensitive than others.

Most people don't really look deeply into issues here compared to few. Well they mostly don't have to, since most of it fixes itself if you keep your body alright.

If moon is nearing half-moon state, there'll be bit discomfort in body, alot if you do spiritual practices and aren't used to excess energy. Right from half-moon you should slowly lower your practices till full moon. You'll get better benifits just be riding the cycle than going against it especially with a active kundalini working within you.

Secondly, you must exercise appropriately to your body's comfort everyday. You'll see significant improvement and joy running in you. Your body will feel so light as if it doesn't even exist. With proper Guided hatha exercises or perhaps good self-practice you can reap benefits very easily. I haven't learned anything from anyone but built my own little practice and have been amazed by what little stretching can do to you. Just a little bit of Asana's everyday goes a long way.

Direction of sleep wouldn't be such a issue(unless it was north) most of the times for people because it's so subtle that they don't notice it even. It's a given you shouldn't sleep with head facing north, but if you have a active kundalini and it starts interfering heavily to the point of active physical pain it is a sign to not sleep head facing east.

East is direction of spirituality but it is also direction of sun, it'll heal your body and increase memory but with kundalini it's effect is extensively multiplied. Hence you feel hot because of excess of Tejas in body. Even meditation wouldn't help. Yogic practices invoke Tejas in body to transform it, so to counter it you must either chose west which will slow down the effects, or south which will retard excess growth extensively and direct energy to muladhara which is what we call grounding. With sleeping towards south, you'll be fresh the next morning feeling a pleasant feeling in your genitals.

Now lets talk about your problem, This actually happened to me, almost exactly. It is exactly the same overheating. Right now, sleep facing west or south and you'll see the results. If not, then you've gotta lower the practices especially because it is nearly full moon there'll be excess energy around hence you don't need to work too hard. Lastly, drink and eat cold foods and maybe even replenish some ojas doing that(just don't overdo.)

This is my way of handling it, it immediately took care of problem that had been giving me chronic anger and also the same problem as you. My only advice is to be aware of your directions, moon cycle and practices and when you do them. It has tremendous impact on system and with active kundalini you can actually feel the damage or discomfort that others might not be able to feel. It is a boon, not a curse.

And here is the answer to all your other questions.

1. Pain is inevitable, unless you are under a very good guru which had gone through same process and can guide you through effortlessly or at-least help you avoid most of the pain. Most of the pain doesn't come nonsense like Ego-struggle this or that but rather from not knowing how much to eat, sleep or work. Just maintaining that much, if that becomes a struggle then obviously pain is inevitable.

2.Kundalini is intelligent energy in body, It's working in a lot of places. You don't need to keep track of its pathways because it's damn right impractical. One day it's up your should and other day its in your foot. There's alot of pathways in the body which you feeble mind cannot help to micromanage. Hence you must trust the intelligence of Kundalini and let it do what it does but also not make it so difficult for yourself.

3.Third eye you see, is not hard to open. But to keep it open needs tremendous loads of energy which your nervous system is unable to provide right now. If the pathway towards third eye is clear the energy will inevitably get there but before that during decalcification of pineal gland will come, which might lead to a slight fever, or sinus clearing leading to sinus problems(these were already there if it happens, your body didn't recognize the chronic condition, it is not created due to energy). With slowly purified body, your concentration will improve tremendously. perking the concentration and control over the breath you must actively develop the third eye and very soon it'll bear fruit. But do not be shocked by what you see, you might feel like tripping but it's pretty normal. Just be amazed by the wonderful perceptive and free acid trip it gives you before your nervous system starts crying out.

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2017 :  05:39:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kart,

If you could answer the questions in this post, that would be very helpful:

https://aypsite.org/forum/topic.asp...=11628#11628

It would give us a better idea of what you have been doing in the past that has led you to the situation that you are in now and would put us in a better position to be able to advise you.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

kart12345

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2017 :  08:44:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you kentox,
It’s true “Guru is in you”. I also practiced different things to come up to here.Now a days I’m getting pain in my ears. Before it was my lips, they used to be dried out every five minutes. If you don’t you use any lip balm you are dead. So, I sleep South-east facing. I have been trying to open my third eye for long time. But you said it’s not hard. How’s it not hard.? Still I feel intense pressure in between eyebrows but my third eye is not opening. I turned vegetarian 4months now. Quit alcohol.
I need to ask you something personally, I feel people’s energies. When a person comes and sits next to me, I sometimes feel and suddenly turns very active and enthusiastic. And if the person is of negative I feel irritated. In this case how can you control emotions? And how can you be a normal person at that time?
Go to Top of Page

kart12345

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2017 :  2:36:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi, Thank you.
1. What are your symptoms and how long have you had them? Are your symptoms primarily physical, psychological, or both?
Symptom1: snake like thing crawls on my back and disappears. sometimes starts from base of spine, sometimes only on the back of my stomach and sometimes all the way up.
Symptom2:feeling excess of heat during sleep. wakes up thirsty to a level which my throat walls rupture each other in dry condition. Lips burning, pain in nerves the head.
symptom3: pressure in the whole head, pressure between eyebrows as something wants to come out through that space. pressure on top of the head.
2. Are your symptoms ongoing, or intermittent? If intermittent, when are they most likely to occur -- during what kind of activity and/or time of the day? Is your sleep affected?
A)Ongoing.., it is always there but when i give attention it peaks up.
B) wakes up thirsty often from sleep.
3. Do you consider your situation with kundalini to be the result of spiritual practices, or do you regard it to be spontaneous?
A)result of spiritual practices.

4. What sort of spiritual practices have you been engaged in, if any? How long? How often? Are you aware that excessive spiritual practice can aggravate kundalini, often with a delayed reaction?
A)Seminal retention,Adhoratha, Yoga, a pure protein diet, humsa breathing and meditation. I do each and everything but only one a day. sometimes 2 or 3 of above practices a day. (no regular scheduled practices)
5. Do you consider yourself to be “sensitive” to spiritual practices? If so, with what practices, and what sort of measures have you taken to accommodate your sensitivity?
A) yes. No measures were taken but I enjoy the energy flow,pain or happiness or whatever it brings.
6. Do you think drugs have contributed to your kundalini situation?
No
7. Have you experienced traumatic events in your life that may have a bearing on your current symptoms?
Yeah. I could not express myself easily because of traumatic events happened to me. i think its the reason for my burning lips. I'm an ADHD as well.
8. Is your sexual lifestyle affecting your symptoms? Are you aware that obsessively limiting sexual release can increase kundalini energy and symptoms?
A) I do tantric sex(no ejaculation,no release but she gets finished 2,3 times). If I do sex I dont feel any thirst at night. No heating up of body, no burning palms and feet. I dont know how to relate sex. As long as I was with my girlfriend we did tantric sex almost everyday. all that whole year I was away from spiritual practices. I never practiced tantric sex and other spiritual practices same time.
9. What is your general diet? Are you aware that a lighter diet can stimulate kundalini?
I took 45 days a pure protein diet and above practices altogether, my kundalini awakened. I enjoyed, then I left the diet and came to normal diet took heavy milk,alcohol and meat. But now recently from last 3 months i have been vegetarian.
10. Do you engage in moderate exercise regularly, like walking, yard work, etc? Are you aware that regular exercise can help stabilize ("ground") kundalini symptoms?
Not regularly
11. Are you a highly devotional person? Are you aware that excessive devotional activity, satsang or spiritual study can aggravate an active kundalini?
A) yes I am.
12. Are you engaged in ordinary daily activities like a job, school, family, parenting, social activity, service to others? Are you aware that such activities, undertaken without spiritual intention or expectations, can help ground excessive kundalini energies?
A) yes.
13. Have you been examined and treated by a medical doctor or mental health professional for your symptoms in the past? If so, what was the result?
No.
14. Are there other factors and/or measures you are taking in relation to your situation that are not covered above?
A) I left my life to God. I am going with the flow. If i force a situation or in job or helping others.. it turns out against me. I donno its good or bad. I seriously donno why i did take protein diet strictly for 45 days. its a miracle. recently It happened that I thrown away the plate in the bin in which i was having non-veg food and decided to become vegetarian.
15. Optional: What is your approximate age (teen, 20s, 30s, 40s, etc.)? What is your gender? We ask because the manifestation of kundalini symptoms can be affected by these factors.
28 male.

Edited by - kart12345 on Oct 06 2017 2:46:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2017 :  3:31:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kart,

It sounds as if you are experiencing a premature kundalini awakening brought about through past trauma and excessive tantric sexual practices combined with a combination of various spiritual practices.

I would strongly recomend that you leave out all spiritual practices for a while and that you stop practicing tantric sex. These things can worsen your condition and make recovery slower. Grounding practices will help to stabilize your condition and bring you to a state where you are balanced and do not experience discomfort and pain. What you are experiencing is quite rare and is usualluy the result of trauma, a blow to the head or misguided spiritual practices.

There are a number of lessons which describe what a premature kundalini awakening can be like. This is one of them:

Lesson 201 - The Drama of a Premature Crown Opening

If you run a search in the main lessons on "premature kundalini" or "premature crown opening" you will find more.

Once you have reached a place where you are stable, balanced and are not experiencing discomfort or pain, then I would recommend re-introducing spiritual practices gradually, taking things one step at a time and monitoring how things progress. If necessary you can always take a step back again to a stable place without any discomfort.

The experience that you are having at the third eye is a symptom of the third eye opening. Once you have reached a place of stability, this process will continue, but without any pain or discomfort. Being able to feel other people's energies is also quite normal and is connected with the opening of the manipura chakra and the heart centre. It can be quite disturbing in the beginning if you are going through a premature awakening, but it will become normal after some time and won't be disturbing. Eventually it becomes the basis of compassion and divine love experienced through the heart.

Be kind to yourself. You'll be all right.

Christi

Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2017 :  09:30:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kart,

You got very good advice from Charliedog and Christi. Experiencing pain in spiritual practice is not mandatory, the same way driving does not require to have accidents. Pain is a sign that something is not going smoothly, it is a way to get your attention and let you know that you need to change course. Doing so many spiritual practices in an unsystematic manner is bad for body-mind-soul. And random practices give random results.

Take a break from practice, and start doing some daily physical exercise to ground and deal with the pain. When you feel better, start by reintroducing the practices, one at a time, beginning with meditation. If you are not sure how to do it, read the AYP lessons. You could read one lesson every day, to get a better understanding of the spiritual path. Just like driving, it is good to know the basics of driving and the road before you accelerate on the spiritual path.

Best wishes
Blanche
Go to Top of Page

kart12345

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2017 :  5:16:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah You are right guys Thank you. I should not be getting any pain. I will try to meditate cool and try not to force anything. Or wait for new techniques to appear themselves for me.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000