Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 sarika
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sarika

India
23 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2017 :  09:51:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello,I am a 21 yr girl and I started doing chakra meditation a month before and I tried with binaural music's and all .Sometimes I felt some vibrations in my spine but I did not gave it much attention by two days before she I was doing breathing meditation then I felt something wrong in my body like current in my arms and fast heart beat so I stopped it and slept .I have never been any spiritual guy so it is very different for me and from that day I am feeling these current in my body parts and after reading about kundalini awakening .I am afraid about it after a long search I found this site for help.I an doing some grounding and playing games ,reading books and watching TV after that.I really need your help.Please help me..
I have never knew that it would become so harsh for me,I think it could be just a dream.Pls help me to become normal again

Edited by - AYPforum on Oct 18 2017 10:10:04 AM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2017 :  10:10:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2017 :  11:43:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum. Avoid meditation and continue to do the grounding activities you have been doing. Also go out for long walks, spend time in parks and other natural settings. Wishing you the very best.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2207 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2017 :  12:27:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Most likely this is not an awakening but an opening of prana. Continue grounding, especially outside, and interact with others rather than keep to yourself. Establish a meditation practice (https://www.aypsite.org/10.html) once things feel stable, read through these lessons for a spiritual educatation about your experience, and about what you are capable of through dedicated practice.
Go to Top of Page

sarika

India
23 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2017 :  03:52:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for your assistance .I will try my best.
Go to Top of Page

sarika

India
23 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2017 :  04:05:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
And also my clothes are sticking to my body and i feel something crawling on my body.What is it??
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2207 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2017 :  09:40:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
And also my clothes are sticking to my body and i feel something crawling on my body.What is it??

Static electricity? Sensitive nerve endings? Hard to say, but I doubt it is harmful; observe, enjoy, surrender.
Go to Top of Page

sarika

India
23 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2017 :  11:36:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Did you mean it os kundalini awakening??
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2207 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2017 :  4:03:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Most likely this is not an awakening but an opening of prana.

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4382 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2017 :  5:30:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sarika

Welcome to the forum.

If you could answer the questions in this post, that would be really helpful. Then we would have a better idea what position you are in and be able to give you more advice.

https://aypsite.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11628#11628

Christi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000