AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Sadhana routines
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2017 :  01:02:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All! Wondering about your morning and evening sadhana/Ayurveda routines? We recently relocated and the perfect time to re-evaluate and reignite my routines.
I usually wake up 6/6:15, scrape tongue, sometimes small dosage of amaroli if I'm feeling adventurous (lol!), drink warm water w lemon, meditate 20 min, 10-20 min journal write/spiritual reading, shower and abyhanga - now that's an ideal AM routine I shoot for but doesn't always happen.
PM- about 8:45pm -20 min meditation (lately I've been so tired that after 10 min I'm falling asleep) and lately I've been doing warm baths w Epsom salts.

Love to hear what you all do and any new ideas!
Blessings all! Chard

shivdev

USA
10 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2017 :  11:16:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chard,

Here is my routine:

Wake up around 5:45AM. I do Amaroli and Brush my teeth. After that i do SBP (5-10 mins) + YMK (3 times) + DM (20min) + Samyama (10 mins). My practice lasts for 45 mins.

In the evening around 6PM I do Asanas (10 mins) + SBP (5-10 mins) + YMK (3 times) + DM (20min) + Samyama (10 mins).

I divide the Samyama sutras between morning and evening. Usually i do 4-5 sutras in morning and 4-5 in evening. My plan is to increase to 5 YMKs eventually. As per my current progress I do have little bit of ecstatic conductivity. I do have little bit of pratyahara as well where i am able to move the energy between muladhara and ajna chakras with intention. If i do mula bandha energy rushes up to ajna. I have been practicing for 6 months so far. I started with DM only and slowly built up to my current practice. Before AYP i tried other practices such as AOL and Mantra meditation with a different mantra. But i did not stick to any practice for long since i had side-effects. Only with AYP i am happy with the practice and really made me much more centered and grounded.

Hari OM.

-Shivdev
Go to Top of Page

Chard

250 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2017 :  12:12:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thx Shivdev for sharing!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000