Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Sleeping Ejaculation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Buu

Spain
42 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2017 :  1:24:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi guys, sorry for yet another topic in Tantra

Anyway, things have been going great. Since my last topic, I had no intercourse, therefore no Tantra sessions, which makes it 9 days since my last 'act', but 18 days since my last ejaculation.

Anyway, yesterday I went to sleep late, at 2:30 AM.. I was thinking about some things, then someone made some noise, I wasn't sleeping, and I checked the hour and it was 3:00 AM and went back to sleep.

Well, suddenly I feel lots of energy gathering around below the navel area, and then an explosion of energy and something was coming through a 'tiny tube' towards the lingam, through the lingam, like I was about to have an orgasm.
At this time I was in semi-awake, semi-sleeping state. Suddenly I feel the start of an orgasm, and instintively I started blocking with perinium / urethra muscles.. I tried to hold it strongly to not ejaculate (remember I was semi-sleeping, semi-awake), I even remember trying to block with the finger.. then suddenly I wake up.
I'm like: "wtf has happened here". I wasn't having any wet dream nor anything.. I saw that my arm/finger actually never moved, must have been a "dream/astral" arm/finger trying to block.
I went to the bathroom to check.. this was strange, and when I looked at my underwear, there were was no white seed there. It was all clean.
I looked at the lingam, all clean.. and I'm like whaattt is going on?

Not fully convinced whether this has happened in a dream or 'here', I went to pick up my phone (checked the hour and was 3:30 AM) and used the lantern in it. Still nothing could be seen.. but still not convinced, I looked 'inside' the lingam's hole, with the lantern pointing directly at it.. and then I saw some white liquid seed... and I'm in shock. This has never happened to me before, was this like a wet dreamless dream? The seed was only actually some drops, not much quantity, much less than a normal orgasm.

Why did this happen? Was it due to the accumulated seed not being released for the last 18 days(which used to be released once every 10-15 days), too much energy accumulated, or what is going on?

Thank you so much and sorry for the graphic language.

Buu

Spain
42 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2017 :  6:22:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shamless Bumpy
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2017 :  11:38:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Totally normal. I've had dreams like that, with similar responses. It's also happened during the waking state.

These are good symptoms of sublimation. The subconscious mind is integrating the change.

Peace.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2017 :  9:26:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Agree with Bodhi, nothing of worry here. As your body purifies/changes within, all sorts of "symptoms" come and go. I don't know how young you are; nocturnal emission is common while undergoing chastity, besides it sounds as if you didn't "lose" much anyway. And Buu, shameless is the way to be! Shame, frustration, worry are extra, needless weight.
Go to Top of Page

Buu

Spain
42 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2017 :  07:32:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the help guys
Go to Top of Page

selfonlypath

France
297 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2017 :  01:01:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
When you're child so before puberty, you might do masturbation without ejaculation, why I don't know from a mystical point of view...

Once you reach puberty then ejaculation will occur normally so it is personal choice to practice or go after non-ejculatory orgasm like body orgasm.

My feeling is that if during sleep or dream state, if sexual context triggers an orgasm then there might be less chance to ejaculate because during sleep, the ego receives less fuel on the 5 senses. If someone ejaculates during sleep, probably one will also ejaculate during wake state.

However during dream or sleep state, there will be a moment along the path of dry dream (non-ejaculatory) which might be very good indication of the progress of the internal wiring, the tantra practice wether white path or red path. Of course *dry-dream* does not mean always that during wake state, the internal blockages or issues or karma have been solved due to higher chances the 5 senses to trigger the ejaculation.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2017 :  11:56:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Obviously in non-sleeping states one has more control over decisions, triggers, and sensations. Lucid dreaming not withstanding, one should surrender control and allow the body to rest during sleep.I know from experience purification is ongoing while asleep, so should nocturnal emissions occur, consider it the will of the universe. Pick up brahmacharya again in the morning, another example of "easily favoring" in your practice. Your discipline has not been compromised.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000