Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Kechari - effect on uvula
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Shinod1

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2017 :  8:06:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all,

My kundaini awakened about a year ago. I went into spontaneous Kechari level 1 a week ago and have been doing it ever since. The feeling of ecstasy and orgasmic bliss was a wonderful welcome.

Now on week 2, my tongue has been slipping past the uvula on the left side to the back but hasn't gone upwards yet.

I've noticed that my soft palate has become a lot softer and loose. My uvula looks like it's bent left at an angle probably as a result of my tongue.

Is this normal?

Thank you!

Shinod1

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Jan 17 2017 :  8:18:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My uvula actually feels deflated too, and that's worrying me.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2017 :  12:22:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shinod1:

See here for a discussion on the elasticity of the soft palate, including the uvula: http://www.aypsite.org/412.html

"All things in moderation."

Not to worry, and all the best on your path!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2017 :  06:01:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My uvula was removed in 2000 during surgery for a deviated septum; it is basically a non-essential bag of tissue, so I wouldn't worry about its looks.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000