Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Almost non-existent Breath
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Buu

Spain
42 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2017 :  2:02:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey everyone, in today morning practice, both when inhaling and exhaling, only from the Heart chakra zone until the 3rd-eye zone, the breath suddenly gets very very quiet, I can't hear it (and I wear silicon earplugs), it's like there is no breath, but there is! (else I would feel the oxygen-lacking when my attention arrives in the brow; also it seems like there is no physical indication that there is any breath, but I just "know" or "feel" that I am inhaling or in other case, exhaling)

Not even doing the Ujjayi version of breath can make me hear it.
It happen towards the end of my SBP session, and was only happening between the heart chakra and 3rd eye.

What is this all about and why specifically only between 4th and 6th chakra?

Thanks

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2017 :  9:57:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Many times in practice when it seems my breathing has stopped, my lungs are neither empty or full but at the edge between the two, and wisps of air that pass my nostrils can sustain me indefinitely. This is nothing I control nor strive for, it just is. You will never know for sure the "whys" of particular sensations or events, and these things have a tendency to change and manifest into something else. AYP lists this as scenery for you to observe and release; it is a sign things are progressing nicely
Go to Top of Page

Buu

Spain
42 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2017 :  1:27:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for helping Dogboy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000