Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Kechari
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maverick angel

France
42 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2016 :  03:27:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit maverick angel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Last year I entered a samadhi which induced kechari. My tongue went back, I saw kundalini shoot out of the tip straight into my pineal gland. At this point my tongue and all bodily awareness disappeared, waves of consciousness flooded over me, everything became violet light and there was a crystal at the center of my head. I find more and more after this that I'm drawn into kechari in meditation and I have noticed that it has totally killed my sex drive. Not in a bad way, I'm just not getting erections(although I can, I'm not impotent) and I have no desire to ejaculate. What I am finding though is I appear to be having seminal discharge during the day. When I go for a wee I find semen on my penis. Anyone else experiencing this as a result of kechari?

Dennis

USA
83 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2016 :  01:15:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If you are retaining semen for a while, it can come out when you pee.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000