Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Advanced siddhasana
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Before

Hong Kong
11 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2015 :  05:24:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Last night I have tried the Advanced siddhasana. After practice, there is a very strong sexual excitement all over the body. The effect is extremely good.

About the advanced siddhasana, we are covering the whole sexual organs area, or holding/grabbing only the penis? My English is not good and so I do not understand quite well, sorry for that! :P

Thank you so much!

Edited by - Before on Sep 12 2015 06:10:01 AM

Dogboy

USA
2202 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2015 :  07:31:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Before

I think this passage from Yogani answers your question:

quote:
You can give siddhasana some help by cupping your genitals in your hand while doing sitting practices. This is not masturbation, just a little quiet help for your energy. Don't do it to the point of too much distraction from easy spinal breathing and meditation. A nice balance is what we want. That is where we end up with siddhasana too, with a nice balance between ecstatic energy gently washing up through us and deep inner silence coming up in meditation and other sitting practices. These two combine in us to create unending ecstatic bliss and overflowing divine love.

Cupping means to rest the palms of your hand(s) on your genitals, not grasping in any way. You do not want to become distracted or interfere with meditation's intent of coming to stillness. Hope that clarifies!
Go to Top of Page

Before

Hong Kong
11 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2015 :  11:02:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you so much!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000