Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 doe eyed the next day
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

marzipan

Belarus
7 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2015 :  11:24:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am doe eyed like I look drunk or high, this iz day after a night when I've done Tantra work. Its like I'm trying to focus my eyes. What is this?

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2015 :  3:20:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
HI marzipan
I should watch for overload.
My eyes get watery too when I get to the point of overload. This is accompanied by a sense that my energy is as high as I can handle. If you get into any discomfort, then it is time to think about self-pacing your practice.
Do you meditate?
Go to Top of Page

marzipan

Belarus
7 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2015 :  6:52:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm not complainig, I feel firey healing energy, daily. I meditate yes usually every night. I was just wondering what doe-eyed phenomenon was/
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2015 :  03:57:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would say it's down to purification of the energy channels in the head.
Go to Top of Page

marzipan

Belarus
7 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2015 :  05:56:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You mean the chakras need de-armouring? Yes that makes sense, lack of grounding therefore "too high".
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000