Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Ejaculation by only thought(male)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tamashi

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2015 :  4:20:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I read an old thread from 2008 and tried it. It worked.

Has anyone else tried this? What does it feel like for you?
How do you do it: sitting, laying in bed? How long does it take for you to do it?
What happens when you "meditate" and you start to do it?

For me, I have to relax. Then, I just clear my mind. When I meditate, it feels like...energy(?) or waves of feeling going from the top of my body my penis and then it goes to the tip.

At first it was hard, but as I did it, it got easier and easier. I had to do it while laying in bed but I can just do it sitting down. I can even make it last as long as I want it to.

The Feeling is intense... It feels as if you are going to ejaculate (and I can control if I want to or not) but you actually do not. The feeling just gets more and more intense...higher and higher. The more intense it gets the more heat my body releases. Not the sweating kind of heat but...you can just feel it radiate from yourself.

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2015 :  7:49:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
From an AYP thread? Can you supply the link?

The energy you feel in (AYP?) mediation is the beginning of prana awareness. You feel it genitally early on, and as you continue to meditate over time it becomes less sexual in nature as your chakras open. The thing is ejaculation is counter to progress as you "express" outward instead of raising the energy upward. My guess is you are young and are very attached to your orgasms, where as tantra is a practice to activate prana within. As this is a yoga site, you may want to alter your practice slightly, and keep this technique pre-orgasmic.

Cheers and welcome, Tamashi

Edited by - Dogboy on Sep 13 2015 7:50:52 PM
Go to Top of Page

Tamashi

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2015 :  8:20:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is the link

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=3789

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000