Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 A Gift to give. Will you accept? AYP PLUS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2015 :  09:51:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Have you heard about AYP PLUS? Read to the end. UPDATE decided to remove the 1 day restriction because someone might miss out.

There are some really good features to the plus site. All it costs is $10.00 per month and one question answered is worth much more than that. How can anyone measure the value of that?

1. You can browse by topic.

2. You can receive alerts when a question has been answered or replied to.

3. Yogani is working really hard over there and is answering questions personally which is probably why he does not have as much time to do so here. Yogani has been helping me quite a bit lately. Thank you Yogani.

4. Full access to all the books.

5. Full access to all the books in audio format.

6. Full access to all the radio interviews which cover the practices of AYP in a valuable question and answer format.

7. Contextual linking, for example if you are reading a lesson on spinal breathing there are links to the relevant parts in the audio books, the radio interviews.

Truly a monumental undertaking that was!

There is even more, if you are serious about understanding and practicing the most advanced, cleanest, no none sense spiritual practices for your own good then you will never find a better organized, better explained or better personal advice and help with understanding not only the practices but the changes you will go through with none other than the living founder of AYP Yogani himself over at AYP PLUS.

Think of it, I assure you unless you are living in your Gurus home, eating with him, working with him, and learning from him face to face there is no other way out there that will give you this kind of loving attention and guidance.

Sites cost money to operate, hosting, storage, email accounts, domain names databases are not free nor cheap so in order to keep the free site going it needs subsidized and my goodness folks it is an honest to goodness service being given for less than allot of people pay for lunch in a day.

In fact I am so happy with it I will cover the second months enrolment for the first 10 people who sign up and pay just send a message to Yogani saying they read this here.

To receive the second month free though you will need to affirm here it was fulfilled so no one will think this is anything other than the truth of a concerned human being helping others get started and not a marketing scheme.

Sorry folks 1st come first serve not made of money, in fact sending in the donation of $100.00 in advance, apologies administrative staff for the extra work but you will have to sort out who signed up first.

If this is not enough to motivate others for their own benefit then I call on my fellow AYP Brothers and Sisters who already are members of AYP plus who know it’s value to do as I am. Lets put some money where our mouths are.

Love to all and to all best wishes we can do this thing we were born for, right here right now and together.

Edited by - So-Hi on Jul 17 2015 7:08:32 PM

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2015 :  2:34:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi So-Hi:

Thank you for this kind and spontaneous offer. I hope readers here will take advantage and give AYP Plus a try.

Will be in touch with you via email on results.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2015 :  4:11:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yogani

Hi So-Hi:

Thank you for this kind and spontaneous offer. I hope readers here will take advantage and give AYP Plus a try.

Will be in touch with you via email on results.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2015 :  4:40:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bravo, So-Hi!
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2015 :  6:58:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It has been thought that many people are traveling and busy with Family this time of year so lets remove that one day idea and just let things play out as they will for the first 10 People.

If no one wants to take up more indepth learning that is their choice. Yogani please apply the money to the continued efforts of AYP as you see fit they are worthy efforts.

Edited by - So-Hi on Jul 17 2015 7:19:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2015 :  7:05:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Bodhi, your input on these and the AYP Plus Forums your time and effort are recognized this is just something that came to do after reading one of your posts.

It is wished people will understand that free always costs somebody else something and it is right and good to support that which ones derives good things from.
Go to Top of Page

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2015 :  12:10:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great Idea So Hi. Agree with most of what you said. Really liked the idea Yogani answers most of the questions by himself. Sometimes I want to ask him questions before I post it there is already an answer.

Cheers

PKJ
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2015 :  02:21:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
how generous of you, So-Hi!

I don't really have time to actively participate at AYP Plus, but I am thinking about going ahead and "signing up" just to donate the $10/month.
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2015 :  09:20:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Understood go through periods where there is more time and periods like the upcoming week where there will be less time.

Please do not think of me as generous, if anything just know that it is what I can afford to give back to Yogani in appreciation for the many years of viewing this site for free, have already purchased nearly all of the books so this is a remaining option to help keep a great resource available to the world at large.

Think of it this way if you sign up and mention this thread to Yogani then you will have effectively doubled the contribution you would have made out of either curiosity or good will. Win, Win. Countless others will benifit in time.

quote:
Originally posted by Radharani

how generous of you, So-Hi!

I don't really have time to actively participate at AYP Plus, but I am thinking about going ahead and "signing up" just to donate the $10/month.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000