Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 lovers nuts & semen in urine
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Citra

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Jul 09 2015 :  11:45:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone!
I feel extremely fortunate to find this website. I have been practicing yoga, meditation, pranayama, and the 8 fold path for a few years now and it has changed my life in so many ways. almost 2 years ago I had an inner calling to stop spilling my semen, and have noticed the deep importance in this practice. I went celibate for over a year and had many streaks of over a month without loosing it at all, my only losses were through nocturnal emissions. These emissions did not consist of dreams, I just woke up with a rush of sexual energy coursing through my body following a release until I learned how to wake and squeeze my perenium muscles when I realized what was happening and sometimes I was able to block it. When this happened I felt depressed, but over time I learned that this is all part of the path and became ok with whatever happened that wasn't under my control. Recently I have started a sexual relationship and I have been trying to learn how to use the hold back method, with some success.
At first the pain that I would feel after a few days of sexual play without release was quite unbearable, and so I stepped up my time in meditation. Lately the pain has not been occurring as much. I have recently started the spinal breathing and switched over to the IAM meditation.
My question is about semen in my urine now. I have been checking after stimulation and noticing that I have semen in my urine even though I do not let myself get to the point of orgasm. I DO get relatively close, and then stop and do mula bhanda, slow abdominal breathing, and all of these techuniques.
Is this normal to have semen leaking into my urine even though I do not feel like I am that close to orgasm? Sometimes I can feel the semen release but can still keep myself from an orgasm, and this is when I expect some semen in my urine, but lately im noticing it even though I am not allowing myself to get that close..
Is there something I am doing wrong? I want to build up these energies!
I did see comments in other places that the urine is supposed to go into the bladder but I just need some reassurance because there is nothing more important to me than my spiritual progress and the purification of my nervous system. I have come a long ways, but I feel that my meditations could get deeper. I have had glimpses of very deep meditations along the way that have motivated me to give up marijuana, alcohol, meat, and many other habits that I used to have. Other places that I have read from have stated that the movement of the semen is bad. Please let me know your opinions!
Much love to you all!

Dogboy

USA
2207 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  07:25:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Citra, welcome!

Yogani has addressed this issue in the tantra lessons on this site; here is the specific link:
http://www.aypsite.org/T11.html

Semen in the bladder is a stage along your path, and should subside as practices refine.
Go to Top of Page

Citra

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  07:43:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Dogboy!
Thank you for your reply. I guess I am doing ok then, and just need to continue what I am doing!

I have a follow up question now though~!

Since the semen is going into the semen, how can I increase the odds of my bladder to absorb the semen? Should I try not to pee for a while, and hold it in until I really need to release it?

Also, in Tantra vs celibacy, is the body creating more semen because of the sexual excitement created with a partner? And I also feel as if the union of male female/ shiva Shakti, is helping produce more energies and helping to open channels faster then when I was celibate. Could this be true?

Thank you so much for your help!
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2207 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  10:22:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would not try to micromanage with urine retention or other similar ideas. By continuing stable DM practices and drawing sexual essence "up" instead of "out", you are building your spiritual vessal and the retention will increase on its own. For semen to be showing up in the bladder is a positive step in that direction.

It makes sense an active sex life would produce more essence and energies. Involvement in a loving relationship is a perfect opportunity to engage in service and open your heart. It is this and your DM and SBP practices that are going to advance changes in your neurobiology, not the increased amount of semen. Another side note, don't lament semen loss however it is occurring, that taxes your psych and wastes peace of mind. This is a marathon, not a sprint; being kind to yourself and dedicated to practice is sure to get you going in the right direction.

Good things are happening for you! Keep up the good yoga!

Edit:wording

Edited by - Dogboy on Jul 10 2015 10:25:12 AM
Go to Top of Page

Citra

USA
3 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  10:55:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you so much Dogboy! This was everything that I needed to hear and so much more. I will stay positive and keep on track! This website and all of you wonderful people are a real blessing.

Thank you
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2015 :  4:09:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Citra if you take up the practice of amaroli you will discover semen is in the bladder even when you do not see it, there will be a different viscosity noticed in a mouthfull of urin and even a different temperature as well within the same sampeling.

Would not worry about it that is all under the hood stuff and the neurobiology knows what it is doing.

Yes Amaroli seems strange but it does help with the energy.
Go to Top of Page

Dennis

USA
83 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2015 :  2:30:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Citra,

I think that being sexually stimulated with continence is much better than celibacy. The idea (from what I gather) is to create sexual energy and redirect it. You can create much more sexual energy by engaging in sex rather than being celibate. It's also much easier to indulge than resist the natural urge. And resisting the urge to orgasm and ejaculate is reduced as you practice more.

I'm new at this, about 5 months in. I use solo tantra with the hold back method. I also do DM and SPB twice a day. I notice that after getting close to orgasm, kind of 'in the zone', I can back off a little, then stroke quickly with less stimulation and deep breathing and can feel the energy go into my head. After about 4 months, I am not only able to hold back when I get close to the point of no return but I can go past the point of no return and instead of the normal ejaculation I used to have, I use my PC muscles to stop the contractions before they begin. No emission and no semen in the urine. But the feeling is just like a normal orgasm. Soon I expect full body orgasms and may at some point give this up (solo tantra) entirely but now I can feel satisfied and still retain my semen.

I'm not sure how this would play out with intercourse with a partner.

Exercising your PC muscles is essential to this process.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2207 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2015 :  2:42:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Orgasm, both with my wife and without, now registers all along the shushumna; a vast improvement over the "old way" in my opinion!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000