AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 no touch arousal
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2015 :  12:50:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

I've been experimenting over the years with witnessing the sexual arousal cycle associated with spontaneous morning erections at the time of waking up. Lately I'm noticing that if I just witness the process, breathing into it, there is a point were there is an intense desire to masturbate. This stage may be quite short (maybe 10 minutes) but it is a kind of sweet agony (with a burning penis tip) and it seems like forever-- together with intense pre-orgasmic bliss; and then there is a phase with automatic core strengthening half sit-ups; and afterward there is a resolution phase that is very peaceful, an ample reward for enduring that lasts all day. The whole process could take longer than an hour.

I'm curious if anyone else does something like that, and how it fits into their overall yoga practice.

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2015 :  2:10:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2015 :  3:53:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hello Bewell

Five years ago, to overcome disfunction after a radical prostatectomy, I developed a daily arousal practice (http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....habilitation) that involved asanas, pranayama, and "hands free" directed attention to the phases of arousal. This was a few years before starting AYP. A year after AYP, my kundalini was awakened and I began "inciting" it using similar tactics (http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....usal,asanas; http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....rms=Joystick).

Now that the kundalini is more of a steady, subtler presence in my everyday, I don't feel the need to manipulate it like I had last year. I've also noticed in arousal, a linking the tip of my penis and my root to the third eye and the nasal cavity. With minimal directed "hands free" attention the bliss fountain awakens and registers in all these places as well as the heart center. Unlike you, there is no burning, and I don't devote an hour to this, maybe ten minutes at most. This arousal has replaced masturbation and is just as satisfying; marital relations with my wife also consistently registers in my chakras rather than just the genitals, and there is no "dulling of the system" post coitus. The rewiring of my neurobiology has made my system "greener" in that arousal is recycled rather than wasted.

Isn't yoga grand?

Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2015 :  04:42:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Grand indeed! I'm glad to know all that can happen without a prostate!

Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2015 :  06:05:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I had come across AYP tantra lessons in a tantra web search; it was this lesson (http://www.aypsite.org/T75.html) that convinced me to cultivate inner silence through meditation, and I began the next morning. It was as if Yogani was had written it for me.
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2015 :  10:23:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
written it for us
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2015 :  4:21:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Et tu (you too) Kumar ?
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2015 :  5:15:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
sorry dogboy me just reacting to a comment and not really looking at its content though i do believe all yoganis teaching are written for us all peace and love to you and i apologize again for my jumping to comment without first informing myself
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2015 :  5:34:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No apology required . Losing my prostate is directly responsible for leading me to AYP, though I didn't know it at the time. Having no ejaculate is tailor made for a yoga practice! Now that I'm on this side of the "recovery fence" and attending the School of Arousal, I would give up my prostate again in a nanosecond.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000