Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 joystick
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dogboy

USA
2207 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2014 :  10:56:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This has always been my favorite slang for the aroused penis; it brings forth the thrill of gaming and touts the pure joy in ownership of one.

Since engaging in prana arousal exercises (this one for instance: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....ousal,asanas)coupled with devout brahmacharva, the bliss now overflows at will, at simple attention. When in this state I become a inner windsurfer, acknowledging each and every sensation and surrendering, hanging on and finding I have influence here, that I can smoothen this sensation before another one comes...I am humbled that I am even there, that any of this is possible!

The past three nights, bliss awakens me like a lover, suspending my breath and racing my heart. All I have to do is consent to the arousal, and merely resting my hands on my joystick, both of my "heads" and sensitive spots are connected; arousal kicks into overdrive, as if I'm stomping on the pedal. Although my hands do not move, the arousal becomes a video-game like experience. It's as if the sushumna has itself become an erection! I indulge Her for ten or so minutes and ask for reprieve; I turn on my side and drift quickly into loving sleep.

I fully realize this idea of the sushumna-erection scenery is a product of my dogboyish imagination, at the same time is there something in the 'laying of hands' that intensifies a bliss awakening? An assist from a teacher in asana class never fails to generate a tingle, and I know hands are 'handy' in some heart breathing, and of course the hand mudras. I have no doubt prana passes easily through the epidermis. Is that what's going on here?

Edited by - AYPforum on Sep 25 2014 5:22:46 PM

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2014 :  5:01:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste

Sounds like your having a pleasurable experience, part of the fruit of practice, scenery of course. In the spirit of experimentation, and brahmacharya, I'd like to share something that I've noticed in relation to hands, mudras and the aliveness of energetic connection between root and brow.

We all know of the hand mudra with thumbs touching pads at the tip of first fingers. No big deal. But then slide the thumbs down to the pad beneath the first knuckle of the first finger? Feel anything different? Now what happens when joy stick (erect or flaccid) is held between thumbs and first fingers at those second pads? ... with gentleness and joy.

Maybe this thread should be moved out of the AYP practice kundalini track, as it departs from the lessons, although hopefully it is complimentary.

Edited by - bewell on Sep 25 2014 6:23:52 PM
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2014 :  5:22:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2207 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2014 :  5:55:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
...and so it moved; it was AYP practice that awakened kundalini, but yes, these experiences are not sanctioned AYP practice I'm not always great at asking the right question, I mean it is quite apparent that touch changed the equation. I am curious if any female yogis notice any connection between their sexual sensitive spots and their third eyes, and whether "laying of hands" alters/ accentuates any currents of bliss.

When the spirit moves I will try this mudra, thanks Bewell.

In DM I sit astride a bolster (as if on a saddle) and this allows hand placement anywhere on my legs and feet. I notice strong conductivity with hands on the soles of my feet (not surprising) and also on my calf muscles (very surprising). Any yogis have tales of hand placement making an ecstatic difference?

Edited by - Dogboy on Sep 25 2014 7:08:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2014 :  9:24:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bewell

... slide the thumbs down to the pad beneath the first knuckle of the first finger? Feel anything different? Now what happens when joy stick (erect or flaccid) is held between thumbs and first fingers at those second pads? ... with gentleness and joy.

Bewell...

You have no idea how hard I have had to bite my tongue in order to keep from making "penis size jokes" after reading this. Hahaha

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2207 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2014 :  08:38:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
We all know of the hand mudra with thumbs touching pads at the tip of first fingers. No big deal. But then slide the thumbs down to the pad beneath the first knuckle of the first finger? Feel anything different? Now what happens when joy stick (erect or flaccid) is held between thumbs and first fingers at those second pads? ... with gentleness and joy.

Well, I think I did bite my tongue when I tried this mudra! This pressure point is some kind of bliss accelerator, registering first as a flush on my cheeks and progressing from there. Amazing how complex our wiring is, and how beautiful the scenery can be along the way! Thanks again, Bewell!
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2207 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2014 :  06:08:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thought I'd offer this update to close out this thread:

This past couple of nights I slept straight through, and this morning when I awoke at 4:11 bliss-less, it occurred to me between using some directed attention and Bewell's new mudra I could manufacture some. In the next instant Guru came forward imploring me to roll over and go back to sleep, that I am to surrender to bliss on her terms not force her to surrender to mine. Doing as instructed I received a samyama-like confirmation (who am I indeed!). The most pedestrian of moments can be as over-the-top profound as any spilling over with bliss!

Namaste everybody!

Edited by - Dogboy on Sep 28 2014 07:34:13 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000