Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Orange Calcite
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazymandrew

USA
121 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2012 :  07:08:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit crazymandrew's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I've been experimenting with some crystals lately. Anyways, orange calcite is very effective at raising your sexual energy. It especially helps the sacrum chakra. If you put your awareness on the crystal and think of sexual energy it immediately vibrates, almost as if a female is near by. It's cool.

In about an hour it can raise you sex drive very significantly. Almost to the teenage days.

Be sure to clear it in salt water before you use it. It won't work otherwise. Negative energies have to be removed regularly from crystals.

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2012 :  08:24:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very interesting. What other crystals have you experimented with?

Thanks.

Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2012 :  11:07:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I definitely get what you mean given the analogy to a female being nearby How did you discover you were sensitive to crystals? Can you sense the properties of other stones too (such as certified Golden Azeztulite?)

I've been trying different crystals during practice just out of curiosity (but just by placing them nearby and not diverting my attention from the practice), and so far the larger clear quartz I have seemed to have an energy-uplifting effect, but I can't tell if it's just my imagination. If some are indeed uplifting, maybe others might help with grounding. Then again, they might also throw out the ability to self-pace due to the uncertainty variable introduced to practice.
Go to Top of Page

crazymandrew

USA
121 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2012 :  03:20:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit crazymandrew's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have a large clear quartz too. I've noticed the same effect that it increases energy, less things seem to disrupt me during practices. I've also noticed clear quartz can raise your sex drive a little bit too (it's supposed to be universal, so it figures it would).

Rose quartz produces the best high out of all the crystals I've tried. Hematite is very grounding if your looking for that. Very much slows down self-interest.
Go to Top of Page

alecpeace

USA
95 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2015 :  2:13:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jeff

Very interesting. What other crystals have you experimented with?

Thanks.

I meditate with a malachite sphere next to me (in my auric field) and it has a slightly calming effect, but I got it several years ago when I was fighting with lots of stress in my life, I think it's time for a change. Might go with a crystal that promotes inner-silence.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000