AYPsite.org Forum
 Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Solar Centering
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2015 :  06:27:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
As an advancing yogi who found AYP only a few months ago, I am exploring the beautiful written lessons of Yogani.

Reading about already discovered practices, and finding interesting new practices. So a few months ago I added AYP Samyama to my meditation and practice this every day since.

Last week I started with Solar Centering.
Wow, this is such a powerful practice, I am so grateful to have found this, words can not describe the feeling and therefor I would like to thank Yogani again for sharing all his experiences.

Thank you Yogani

Edited by - Charliedog on Apr 22 2015 06:28:06 AM

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2015 :  08:32:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Samyama & Solar Centering are stalwarts in my simplified practice and I too share your gratitude, Charliedog! 'Stalwart' is defined in Websters as "marked by outstanding strength and vigor of body, mind, or spirit."

Edit: wording

Edited by - Dogboy on Apr 22 2015 08:33:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2015 :  10:15:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Do you continue to have sensations in the brow even after starting solar centering I wonder
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2015 :  11:35:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Solar Centering is very subtle in me; I imagine the kundalini cradling my third chakra, the home of willpower, and then surrender to radiance. And when samyama comes along, I send my sutras out from there, radiance again. The fruits of all this radiance are ripened in the five minute rest that follows.

It's an amazing ritual that Yogani has given us, free of charge.

Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2015 :  12:04:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Amen. Love me some solar centering...not only in meditation, but samyama, and just throughout the day. Manipura!!!
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2015 :  03:16:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Solar centering happens quite naturally, by bringing the awareness to the solar centre throughout the day, sometimes with samyama, radiating into the world. it doesn't feel like practice

Jusmail, no not especially, but I can imagine that if your concentration is more in your brow centre, that this happens.
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2015 :  08:32:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Charliedog. Just experimenting for brief periods during meditation at the solar center. Yet habit pulls me up to the forehead eventually.
Go to Top of Page

compassion

87 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2015 :  02:26:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey guys, Dogboy and Bodhi in particular,
Is there some mention in the lessons to apply Solar Centering to Samyama? I thought there was no instruction for Samyama to be located anywhere, and to let it happen wherever it happens. Any thoughts on this?
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2015 :  03:52:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Read lesson 374.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2015 :  04:10:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
http://www.aypsite.org/374.html

Sey
Go to Top of Page

compassion

87 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2015 :  05:45:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you jusmail and Sey!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000