Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 in wrong way after one and have years
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

iim77sn

Saudi Arabia
4 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2015 :  06:31:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey
I was using pranayama in wrong way from one and have years
The problem is not starting fronm "perineum " i was starting from the last point from my back from coccyx ?

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2015 :  08:04:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Don't worry about the practical the intension was there. Now that you are aware, trace the route from root to brow.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2015 :  08:38:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi iim77sn

The coccyx is at the back edge of the perineum. I don't see that you were doing anything wrong.

Are you getting the effects that you would expect from your pranayama practice?

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Jan 05 2015 12:39:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

iim77sn

Saudi Arabia
4 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2015 :  10:52:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you
yes i am getting nice effects in my body until know
. but i am just wondering when i get the point makes me confused !
I will stRt from perineum .

Thanks agen. And forever
Go to Top of Page

Ecdyonurus

Switzerland
479 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2015 :  12:12:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, my attention during SBP does not always "ends" at the same spot of the root: sometimes it is more on the front side near the scrotum, other times it is in the middle of the root, and sone times it is at the end of the spine. It can even change during the same SBP session.

The same is true when going up to the third eye: there can be some different spots where my attentions ends its way up, but they all seem to be in the same area.

I never worried about, but after reading this topic I also wo der if I should focus on a more precise location of the begin and end both on the root and the third eye region during SBP.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2015 :  2:22:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
iim77sn, you're doing great. You can relax about it - as long as you end up somewhere at the base of the pelvis, you'll be fine.

Ecdyonurus, I don't think you need any more precision than than. I'd go with the flow.
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2015 :  07:37:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi iim77sn,

these are two points, better go the full route as described in the lessons. Still you have not done anything wrong, it was just not complete. The perineum will add a lot of ecstasy if you have skipped it, then it will calm down as the flow smooths out.

http://pce-yoga.com/images/p032_1_00.png

Happy practice!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000