Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Hong kong – where to start? groups? etc.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hummus

Hong Kong
2 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2014 :  04:32:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone,

I´m a total newbie when it comes to yoga etc. but I´m super interested in learing more about it and about body techniques, massage, the mind, spirituality and so on and so forth!
Oh, yes and I´m new in Hong kong as well

I have a lot of time at the moment and would really love to get in touch with some people who can share experiences and just have nice conversations with.
So if you are in Hong kong right now or if you have any idea how I could find some groups, circles, people in this direction, please please let me know... I already did some research but it was not successful at all

This site is so nice – I´m still overwhelmed by it, love it!
Thank you so much for taking the time reading this,
all the best

hms

PS: Totally forgot: I am a student therefore I can hardly effort just to go to one of the big and quite expensive studios... neither do I think that they will provide sensual and/or spiritual focused things I am looking

Edited by - hummus on Oct 22 2014 04:50:53 AM

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2014 :  05:14:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Hummus,

Aren't you lucky! You can start right here

http://www.aypsite.org/10.html

Sey
Go to Top of Page

hummus

Hong Kong
2 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2014 :  06:29:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Sey,
yeah, as I already mentioned: I am lucky and happy to found this!

As my questions points out, however, I would also be happy to find
some people to meet and talk about this and share etc. in real life.

Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2014 :  08:38:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
We used to have a member from there (Hong Kong) , Alvin... his name is still on the contact list, but he hasn't been to the forums in a while. Maybe contact him and see if he is still active with yoga/AYP and/or interested.
Or, if you'd like, we can add you to the contact list and/or maybe you can start a group. Let us know.
Wish you All The Best!
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2014 :  02:16:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Hummus,

Welcome to the forum! I'm the contact person for AYP in Shanghai, and mainland China. Besides Alvin in HK, who's not active for now, there is another person, William, who contacted me. But I haven't heard from him neither for a while now. If you are interested, I can put you in touch with William. My wechat is AYPyoga.

Keep searching,and in time you'll find some people to share your yoga experience with.

Phil
Go to Top of Page

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2014 :  04:32:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Hummus,

You have come to the right place (AYP). There is no better place in my opinion. The forum is also the best place to post your experiences and receive responses promptly. I am planning a trip to Hong Kong soon. Perhaps we can meet if the place I am going to is not too far from you.

Krish
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000