Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Tingling Sensations After ... Moving my arms??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Anibaru

Chile
72 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2014 :  11:12:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone,

Since i started with AYP i found myself instinctively doing the following:

Arms loose, standing still, hands are to be quiet and still in any position.

After a couple seconds a distinctively tingling sensations occurs in my hands. Maybe it's because blood circulation? i don't know.

Now if i gently move my arms in any direction and particularly big down-up swings i can feel this tingling sensation around the upper part of my body. And in my crown too ...

I'm pretty sure that Chinese spirituality has something to do about this. I'm not convinced if it is Tai Chi, or something else (you know ... like people moving slowly and gently in a peaceful environment)

Does anyone happen to have a similar experience, or maybe knows what is this all about?

Any hint is greatly appreciated.

Blessings,

Edited by - Anibaru on Oct 26 2014 11:13:41 PM

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2014 :  01:49:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello

Yes, It happened to me a lot shortly before a large spiritual emergence. In AYP, people call this "kundalini," "crown opening," etc. It is chi, or in Indian terms, prana. Animists hold that it is simply life. Nothing to be worried about.

You will find the best way to interpret your experience! It can take a while.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000