Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Sahasrara opening kundalini mess
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NewbieGG

Bulgaria
52 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2014 :  6:38:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone. So here is my story in short - with very little doing of asanas and meditation my kundalini raised through all the chakras in period of about one year - always in half -sleep condition in the middle of the night . I thought its gonna stop at third eye maximum because i am complete amateur in yoga so i was feeling safe to push with meditations and some random pranayamas . But it didnt stop ... one night the crown opened .The feeling was like i have to jump in abyss not knowing what is there but somehow intuitive i knew i must do it and i did . I was there may be 5-10 minutes but there is nothing to describe .Circulating emptiness are the closest words in my poor english .
The next day was something totally new for me - quiet, peaceful, warm pleasure .I felt some of the things we read about enlightenment -the mind was off and on just like a tool ,no thoughts at all ,simple things like observing the little stones and leaves on the road was immense pleasure , i was confident happy and worry free . But it was just one day :( the very next day started with near death experience . Some mad energy load emerged in my body - racing heart , dizzy head , burning in my nostrils , complete nightmare I thought i am leaving this world. I was thirsty all the time and had to pee every 20 minutes so i guess that was some intense detox and cleansing . What helped me the next few days was work, work , keep my self busy all of the time because the moment i sit or lay my head was getting loos and i was afraid that my soul will fly like a bird :) Now the miracle - i was so despert one day that i sat and did a pray to god to stop this , to give me a break , and that i don't want it . The moment i finished the prayer the energy was gone . 20 days break since then its all good and today it started again . It feels much easier now but i have no idea what will happen next . A guy who has no idea of yoga with open sahasrara :) I feel how my thinking is changing i feel the higher consciousness in my head but there is no bliss , no ecstatic no love a guru is not coming as well...it is a very sad enlightenment . Some help of the people reading this will be welcome

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2014 :  1:03:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello NewbieGG! Welcome to the AYP forum

Awesome and somewhat scary - thank you for sharing your kudalini experience. It is always humbling to hear about one.

It would be great to experience the high again without the low, wouldn't it? That means developing a practice to unfold this energy in a controlled way. I would recommend reading the AYP lesson in order, starting here http://www.aypsite.org/10.html
Take it very slowly, as reading alone can cause some energy movement. And when you start practising begin with very short sessions. The timing given in the lessons is for the average practitioner. Given your history and your sensitivity, you can expect to get strong effects from small amounts of practice. Start with a few minutes meditation and build up very cautiously, over long periods of time. Self-pacing is important to all of us, it is even more important when you've had a spontaneous kundalini awakening.

After you've read the main lesson on deep meditation, go to lesson 367 http://www.aypsite.org/367.html
You will find an alternative meditation method, useful for sensitive meditators. That is probably more suitable for you in the first stage.

Best wishes
Go to Top of Page

NewbieGG

Bulgaria
52 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2014 :  3:10:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi BlueRaincoat , thanks for the links , i will read and try tomorrow
as now is 22.00 here . My recovery is going fine i feel better physically and mentally i start to believe that thanks to this site I can gain some control over the uncontrollable :)
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2014 :  1:31:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You're welcome GG. Nice to see you chip in some threads around the forum.
Hope you have a smooth start with AYP
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000