Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 The Silence Stage Question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2014 :  1:44:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi Everyone

While in DM I am finding myself in a state I will call for a lack of a better term silence. It is while doing DM that I become aware that thoughts, energy, all of it is fake, a construct unnecessary. I am this silent, non moving awareness.

It is like DM becomes samyama in a way. I say that because it feels like thinking is loud, not needed. Intent like a inner feeling coming from within of I AM is the best I have come up with. That is the problem, I am thinking about what to do.

I am sure Yogani has written about this. I just can't find it.

At the same time samyama has increased in silence. A real shift has occurred.

Thank you for any assistance.

Dogboy

USA
2207 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2014 :  2:55:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Do you really need assistance? The scenery's lovely on this stretch of road. If thoughts are interfering, open the window a crack and watch them sail away!

Edited by - Dogboy on Aug 15 2014 3:33:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

Zanyan

USA
54 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2014 :  4:19:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dogboy:

Jonesboy: Are thoughts truly separate from silence?
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1537 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2014 :  03:03:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Jonesboy,

Sounds like good things are happening. I will quote Yogani - What do we do when we find ourselves in silence (or anywhere else)? We go back to the mantra.

BTW.. that is what is meant by "The Witness" or an early aspect of it. It evolves.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2014 :  08:53:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000