Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Ecstatic Conductivty Stimulated With the Mind Only
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Anibaru

Chile
72 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2014 :  3:24:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone,

As i started my spiritual path some time ago, the ecstatic sensations around the brow, crown, and head are clearly increasing.
And we are in some way stimulating this with yoga practices and meditations.

A while ago it occurred to me to try one thing: Stay quiet and calm for some 10 seconds and then imagine/visualize/feel that
something is touching a sensitive part, be it the crown or the brow or somewhere else, for example i visualize a small brush painting
in my third eye. After a couple seconds the ecstatic sensations clearly increase. Different visualizations yield different results,
sometimes a fast brushstroke will give a sudden rush of ecstatic sensations.

This is clearly doing something with energy/ecstatic-sensations/ but i don't know what.

Can anyone explain what i'm doing and if it can serve any purpose?

Blessings,

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2014 :  4:18:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, there is the old adage 'where the attention goes prana flows'
And there is probably an element of self-sugestion in those brush strokes you visualise, don't you think? The principle is used in yoga at every step. Take SBP - first we visualise the energy channel along the spine, and then we find it's there. I suppose we could visualise brush stroke up and down the spinal nerve, or a whole variety of other mental images for that matter.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000