New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 12 2014 :  02:27:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I've no experience with TM, and I seem to be much younger than you guys :)

yeah i am old , i am 36
when i first came to ayp i had a Sivananda yoga background...till now i dont know much about TM nor about SRF, i feel no need to exactly know how ayp practices were gathered or who is exactly Yogani (by the way, do i really know how Sivananda practices were gathered or who is Swami Sivananda and who is Swami Chidananda ? the answer is NO)
what i know is that i inwardly felt the need to practice AYP, for many years i practiced Sivananda mantra medition and paranayama (another internal guidance), i just felt it is time for me to practice ayp, and my inner guide was correct ,AYP triggered all the results that were were slowly building up from Sivananda practice

so listen to your inner guide, do you feel like practicing ayp? do you enjoy it? if so then just keep on doing it and slowly the mind questions will become not so relevant
all the best
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000