Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Crown chakra opening quicky
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - May 02 2014 :  9:13:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
The puzzle of wires at the top of my head has been untying rather quickly lately, i'm not sure what will happen when the crown opens. I know the sacral and throat chakras need some nuturing. How bad is it that the crown is opening if the lower chakras aren't ready? Also, any idea how to accelerate healing in these two?

Edited by - MrSteroids1 on May 02 2014 9:18:57 PM

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - May 03 2014 :  06:44:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
perhaps with snake bite kriya as described by kriyawit in an old post of the topic "kriya the misunderstood yoga"?

There are some interesting techniques on how to ground the energy to avoid the kundalini syndrom in Mantak Chia's book: Multiorgasmic man

These are not AYP

Edited by - Will Power on May 03 2014 06:47:02 AM
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - May 03 2014 :  3:13:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi MrSteroids! Hope things are going okay for you and not getting scary. In lessons 199 and 201 Yogani goes over the crown opening and how dramatic it can be:

http://www.aypsite.org/199.html

http://www.aypsite.org/201.html
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4381 Posts

Posted - May 05 2014 :  3:31:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
How bad is it that the crown is opening if the lower chakras aren't ready?

Hi Mr. Steroids,

If you are doing AYP practices, the crown will open when the time is right. It is not necessary for all of the lower chakras to be open and purified before the crown opens. You also don't need to fear the crown opening. It is actually one of the most beautiful and ecstatic parts of the awakening of the human subtle body.

The crown will begin to open automatically when a sufficient amount of purification has happened in the rest of the body. When that happens, the flow of prana through the sushumna nadi becomes strong enough to cause prana to flow in the Brahma nadi. The Brahma nadi passes through the crown chakra and will cause it to open and flower.

Once the crown is opening, any chakras below the crown which are not yet purified will then become purified by the stronger flow of prana which happens in the body as a result of the open crown chakra.

The scare stories that are associated with the crown are usually related to people who do spiritual practices which target the crown early on, or from people who do global purification practices but who went to the crown too early with targetted practices. If you want to do targetted practices at the crown, read lesson 198 which gives a guide to the prerequisites that need to be in place before you can work directly at the crown.

It is also useful to read lesson 287 which explains how you can simply let the crown open on its own if you wish to, without the need to do any special work there.

Christi

Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - May 05 2014 :  10:24:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks!

Maybe it is time for it to open after all, it's been opening for a few months too, it just has been accelerating lately.
Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - May 07 2014 :  2:59:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The more the crown opens, the more there is silence in my mind. Yesterday night, something that felt like a small tornado of thoughts which was stuck in the top of my head fell off, since that i have a deeper level of silence. But it's not all good, i lost the ability to sleep. All night i tried to sleep without any success, same with today's naps, no sleep. Each time i feel close to falling asleep, i get a small panic attack that jolts me back to full awareness. I'm worrying, i'm tired, i can't sleep.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - May 12 2014 :  8:36:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Try lying on your stomach. It seems to help with crown activity keeping energy going all night. Or if this that is too uncomfortable, place something (a pillow, stuffed animal) so it is touching the top of your head.
Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - May 13 2014 :  07:25:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Mr Steroids,

See if you can put your feet in a river or stream for a while. Also, sit barefoot in the grass for some time. These things help me a bit.

Love
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000